FlareGames
Infamous

War Bug Megathread. Please post them all here.

Bugs from the latest war.

1.  We have an alliance message that says 'Could not join war', 'Your alliance could not join the War.  Not enough enemy alliances found'. The map is still displaying correctly, with both teams represented.

2. We declared a strike on the enemy 1 skull island in the first few minutes.  However, in the last hour or so, the 2 skull island is now flashing as available for attack.

3.  Also in the last hour or so, anyone that had already done some attacking have lost all of their accumulated VP so have to start all over again for war spoils.  The overall alliance VP still seems to be accumulating properly.

Please have a look at these.  We'd like everyone to be showing their properly earned VP.

55 minutes ago, skellz said:

1.  We have an alliance message that says 'Could not join war', 'Your alliance could not join the War.  Not enough enemy alliances found'. The map is still displaying correctly, with both teams represented.

2. We declared a strike on the enemy 1 skull island in the first few minutes.  However, in the last hour or so, the 2 skull island is now flashing as available for attack.

3.  Also in the last hour or so, anyone that had already done some attacking have lost all of their accumulated VP so have to start all over again for war spoils.  The overall alliance VP still seems to be accumulating properly.

Please have a look at these.  We'd like everyone to be showing their properly earned VP.

Exact same problems in our war.  This is getting ridiculous.

We are also part of this mess!

CaptainMorgan

mentioned compensation in another thread.

In my eyes, the only compensation appropriate in this situation is FULL COMPENSATION for the teams that can not play in this war!

This means:

- Compensation in torches (as many as we COULD have won)

- Compensation in gems (some of my members have celestial boost only for war; they spend 400+ gems on that)

- Compensation for treasure chests that we can not win!

Lousy 200 gems like last war will not do this time. Especially as most of the alliances can play the war.

IMG_3702.PNG

IMG_3703.PNG

Edited by LAx

its this normal all the bugs in War? I know CaptainMorgan have said for 3 or 4 war that will do that. Its this his intended?

We have an alliance message that says 'Could not join war', 'Your alliance could not join the War.  Not enough enemy alliances found'

However for me I cannot enter anything. No opponent. Nothing.

I know the morales its down. this bug don't help. One day can we have a War who work? please

all the reward we miss is horrible. Do something

Edit : Nevermind like in the others topic. The War have restarted and all work for now

Edited by Warriornator

Aside from everything else that was mentioned... all of my USED fury was REPLENISHED.  If this happened to my team, it must have happened to our opponents who, lucky for them, were able to already put up over 100k points worth and now they probably have replenished fury levels.

2 hours ago, skellz said:

We have all of these bugs as stated as well.  Additional info regarding the 2nd bug: Clicking on the flashing available strike and selecting Initiate Strike gives "The current maximum Strikes have already been declared".  Luckily, I claimed my Spoils as they came.  Everything was looking good until my last logon.  I just got a fury replenish.  Not sure if it will give first Spoils reward or pick up where it left off.

Edit: Spoils started over with the new fury.

This war is unfair and should be scrapped.  It was looking great until about an hour or so ago.

Edited by RyanPlegics

I unloaded that last new batch of fury and claimed my Spoils over again. Now my VP has reset to 0 again. Waiting on a 3rd batch of fury to magically appear?

Edit: 4 fury have returned again 

Edited by RyanPlegics

Started a 2nd acct since i got bored with my maxed acct. Was too weak to fight anyone so to bring my hero's back for resources i left then returned to my clan. Hero's came back til i left and logged in and now their in the war again. 

Wow, I have no confidence that points are being counted correctly, or that all alliances are getting the same number of fury.  I see people say here their fury is being reset, but I have not seen that on my accounts.  So obviously some folks are getting extra fury and some are not.  There is no way this war can be legitimate.

My alliance is having the same issues, but in addition, i ended an odyssey with ajax early since he was about to deploy in the war, only to have him start the next odyssey again. He cannot be used so if i complete an attack it will be with a different hero, For less fame. 

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately in this war we are having bugs again. I'm sad because this has been repeating itself after war. This version 4 came pouring a bucket of cold water into the rest of the moods that many of the old players still had in the game. I feel that many will leave the game for good. The bug reports posted above appear to be present in all alliances. I believe in this because I keep accounts in 4 alliances and affirm that in "all of them", the same bugs occurred.
● Spoils reinitialized, zeroes;
● Initial fury of some players simply disappeared;
● Attack performed and then new attack being released (but can not be accomplished);

We also have in a group that we maintain here in Brazil, reports of alliances that are alone on the two sides of the map.

I know that in the last days / weeks / month, developers are working to solve what has been happening. It comes to mind the question of why they do not return the game to the previous version, where everything flowed. Analyze this hypothesis. Would not that be the best method? Thus players would not be harmed and used as test guinea pigs where we are experiencing frustration and disappointment. We want the game for fun and are giving us some boring days.
As for the ongoing war, I do not see the possibility of player satisfaction. All the alliances were damaged by the disappearance of the initial spoils and fury that were zeroed. It will be an unfair and disloyal result. Another canceled war will not be worse than not acknowledging the bugs and results that the war will provide.

I sure would like some of this bonus fury people are getting.  Would be better than staring at my screen watching spoils of war points being reset and twiddling my thumbs waiting for a recharge.  At least I'd have something to do other than sit here and see what other bugs people are experiencing and what might hit me next.  This game has more bug's than a hobo's underwear right now.

our aliance ANDROMEDA same problem ! Cmon this start to frustrate si meny bug ?? Please return old war sistem forget this if they can work properly 

We are in league of Gods,

war with Into The Light  vs  Держава

1. A new strike is opened, but we cant do.

2. We reseived this sms ?

Screenshot_2018-06-28-04-00-23-500_com.flaregames.olympusrising.png

Edited by ghhjj

Return the game to pre 4.0 with so called bugged forge. Take all your planned changes and get the bugs out. Even if it takes a year then release it as OR2. Not that i would download but pre 4.0 was way better than this crap. Just my 2 cents

This is a joke. The future of the game is at stake. Many of my alliance team members are threatening to quit the game.  We are matched against a much stronger alliance and many members are having their VP score not accumulate properly - so they stop fighting. The "Spoils of War" scoreboard is completely screwed.  If Flare games cannot get these things right after all this time - and when they get it wrong offer paltry compensation like they do then they no longer deserve our player patronage and we should find other games to p;lay by competent developers (yes I am angry with Flare and out of patience with them)

UPDATE: Logged out and Logged back in - all my VP in spoils of War gone BUT had extra fury added to almost full - so I used it - but presumably this has happened to our opponents as well - which makes a mockery of a fair fight.

This War should again be cancelled and Flare make an abject apology with compensation.  The new war format is a joke - roll it back.

Edited by MarcusozInception
Updates

problem in weed  the people:

when we try launch the second strike, appears  something like: ” The maximum number of strikes  already had been declared”

IMG_0049.jpg

Edited by MDuchamp

10 minutes ago, MDuchamp said:

problem in weed  the people:

when we try launch the second strike, appears  something like: ” The maximum number of strikes  already had been declared”

Between each strike 12 hour that's mean still remain 15 minute for the next strike ( I know now is a available ( flashing ) but that issue ))

1 minute ago, Samir said:

Between each strike 12 hour that's mean still remain 15 minute for the next strike ( I know now is a available ( flashing ) but that issue ))

Ya let's see if we can once it is available, so in like 2h or so.