FlareGames
Infamous

War Bug Megathread. Please post them all here.

25 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Important question: How soon after War Start did you declare the Strike?

Sometimes after starting an attack, if you select the last mark, the island disappears. In the last war this happened, but the island mysteriously reappeared later. Some alliances were not so lucky. I think the problem is with this markup system. Due to this poor start to the season, I suggest the immediate cancellation of the war to avoid further frustration.

Screenshot_20180607-125736_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, TsunamiGV said:

Sometimes after starting an attack, if you select the last mark, the island disappears. In the last war this happened, but the island mysteriously reappeared later. Some alliances were not so lucky. I think the problem is with this markup system. Due to this poor start to the season, I suggest the immediate cancellation of the war to avoid further frustration.

Screenshot_20180607-125736_1.jpg

We did not use a marker and our strike still disappeared. I am sure they will figure it out

Hi, I'am Lio from Elite-BR. Please, there is no reason losing 10 torches in a war that has just begun. Our alliance ir very active! We won the last war. We were top 60 in the rankings. Now we lose 10 torches and we went to position 89º. Correct this, please. And worse than losing the torches is not being able to participate in the war. We've been looking forward to this for some time.. Thanks.

Hi all,

We will need to run some extensive testing and debugging. The information given to us so far will be very useful for this, but it is going to take some time. Be assured that it is our highest priority. Cancelling the War would make this debugging process much harder, and may cause other issues. We will not be cancelling the War.

Alliances which we can confirm have been kicked out of Wars will have their 10 Torches returned. Alliances which have had failed Strikes will be given a Torch.

All Alliances with these issues should contact support so that we can help you.

Apologies from the whole team for the frustration caused by having these issues appear yet again in this War.

The player HIGHLANDER17 of the alliance PUTOS AMOS launched an attack but it disappeared. Last war same problem but at the end of war. Now at the start.

So now we cannot launch other.

What we'll do now?

Waiting you to tell what we gonna do

Regards

Anyone who deals with disappearing strikes, can you post a screenshot of the island you tried to attack, showing the skull and the name of the other alliance? I m sure it will help the Devs greatly.

subject: we are out of the war
description: We lost 10 torches as soon as the war started and we have 3 heroes unusable for production. alliance name: WLF -ITA WARS

Alliances which we can confirm have been kicked out of Wars will have their 10 Torches returned. Alliances which we confirm have had failed Strikes will be given a Torch.

All Alliances with these issues should contact support so that we can help you.

Edited by ataide

we are out of the war
description: We lost 10 torches as soon as the war started and we have 3 heroes unusable for production. alliance name: WLF -ITA WARS

Hi my alliance is HELLAS GLORY.We have declared a strike and we are trying to found it in the war map.This is unfair for my alliance and this is happens for second time like the previous war.If you dont have the knowledge to upgrade the game its better to return to the previous style of war.We are wasting our time and our money to play a game for fun but we gonna be nervous with this.FIX IT 

Screenshot_2018-06-07-23-03-31-248_com.flaregames.olympusrising.png

Edited by dantio7

@CaptainMorgan,  by awarding a strike for no fury being spent has now bizarrely penalised the alliances who didn't have a strike disappear but now face all enemy strikes upon one declared strike.  When I saw you were awarding 'free' torches I wanted our offensive strike to disappear so we could concentrate 100% of our furies to stop enemy getting their torch.  This 'solution' doesn't re-balance things, it just redistributes the unfairness of it all. Would it not be better to play this war out, then reset all torches to 0 again, then either start the war season once again or just move on to the 2nd war of the season with all equal torches.

@CapitãoMorgan I think it is more valid at this time of the championship, to carry out the tests or the update of the server even during the war, because in this way they are doing waiting every week and every time another error appears, it is making the game lose excellent players, who were faithful since the beginning of it. now many are abandoning the game because of the constant errors and delays that you take to repair.

Hi, in the first fight GOW against HeROeS i fight against this 3 members (in grey):

Selecta1, Sound Wave and bloody-T (see in screenshot)

I fight against them and beat on all 3 fights 100%, for my personaly points it was listened but for war it don't scored.

Finally i had ~17k points but gow vs heroes i was listened with ~14k 

The points of these 3 fights missed.

Screenshot_20180608-105517.jpg

Next bug i seen is @ the treasures you get with daily titan points.

If u get these one who you have to do 750.000 donation - it doesn't work with the new donation bonus.

If u donate f.e. 410.000 - after relogg the treasure show you 425.000 last - but really it should be 340.000....

Maybe wished, maybe a bug ?

20180608_114322.jpg

14 ore fa, Gostman ha detto:

siamo fuori dalla
descrizione della guerra : abbiamo perso 10 volte non è stato possibile per la produzione. nome dell'alleanza: WLF -ITA WARS

Screenshot_2018-06-07-18-31-33.png