FlareGames
Infamous

War Bug Megathread. Please post them all here.

Not a super-urgent or super-important "bug" per se, but you may just want to know... that the logo borders all seem to be reversed. Thanks in advance. ☺️

image.png

* Identities of opposing alliances redacted.

Alliances who finished the season in the green zone, got buff for a higher League. Alliances which are in the red zone, he lost the buff of his League. This happened immediately after the end of the last war.

Apologize. Look, not everyone who flew the missing buff. But who rose received. Turns out it was a mistake.

Edited by ZuZuu

1 hour ago, Philstar said:

So we have war in less than 24 hours, alliances still have additional blessings from above leagues such as chaos gate for league 2 and phalynx barricade in league 3.  @Madlen is this going to be sorted out, or are these alliances going to keep their advantage until whenever? 

Are you talking about alliances who were able to extend for 60 days instead of 30?

Well I can give 2 examples that I can see just now - Texas Blood Forged will have chaos gate despite being demoted from league 1  to league 2 and be the only alliance with that blessing, so have a distinct advantage.    Inception got demoted from league 2 to 3 but still have the phalynx barricade blessing, and will be maybe the only alliance with that blessing in the league, so another advantage gained via  a bug.....

1 hour ago, Philstar said:

Well I can give 2 examples that I can see just now - Texas Blood Forged will have chaos gate despite being demoted from league 1  to league 2 and be the only alliance with that blessing, so have a distinct advantage.    Inception got demoted from league 2 to 3 but still have the phalynx barricade blessing, and will be maybe the only alliance with that blessing in the league, so another advantage gained via  a bug.....

The current season doesn’t end until tomorrow 

Okay so blessings will stay active till the start of next season then but I have no idea as to why they haven't fixed that 60 day max duratuon. 

It is so confusing , I don't know if I should extend all war blessings to 60 days or not.

@Madlen could please tell us why war blessing max cap is not working properly.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

Hello guys, our onsite testers are monitoring the bug section, please do not tag me here. However, I will ask them now to look into this thread. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

On another note, I will close this thread now though. It got really hard to follow. Please open new threads for each new bug.