FlareGames
ItzEwoahGamingYT

(Beginners)(Mid-Players)(Royal Revolt Pro!)

EWOAH GAMING BOI!🌶️

Spoiler

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ! JUST A YOUNGIN CHASING THAT DREAM AND BUILDING THAT BAG ! ! THANK YOU !!

Wassup Guys ! This is Ewoah Gaming ! Im A Youtber That play Royal Revolt 2 ! And upload videos daily !

I want you guys to check out my videos especially if your a beginner looking to make Royal Revolt 2 your every day game! Take a perspective On my game and learn and acquire new skills !

I Upload DAILY ! My clan is now accepting clan members But i am not leader ! i am just a good loyal member and a youtber !

LOVE YOU GUYS MAKE SURE TO CHECK ME OUT AND FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET UPDATES ON ALOT MORE !

FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE !

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR CLAN WARS VIDEOS ! 

Check out my Youtube Videos Click Here <------

Gameplays + Tutorials + Requested Videos + Glitches + Tricks + Go To's + Alot to check out and alot of content coming soon !

My Post.jpg

Edited by ItzEwoahGamingYT

On 6/9/2018 at 5:17 PM, bigfastfox said:

Apparently you  have never heard about Flothaboss aka FTB  :D

🦊

Lol Trust Me i have buttt .... He is no longer posting videos of them ! Guess Who yours Go To Now ! plus he dosent use voice its like watching a demo or something

Well nobody can argue with your qualifications,Please can you tell me how to get to lvl38 and know so much!!

I think it would be funny if everyone stopped by to test your base,you know,get a few tips n that 🤣

1 hour ago, egg said:

Well nobody can argue with your qualifications,Please can you tell me how to get to lvl38 and know so much!!

I think it would be funny if everyone stopped by to test your base,you know,get a few tips n that 🤣

Lol no Seriously tho ! Dont jinx it lol !

But thank you @egg For the positive feedback brother !

Please be sure to check out my newest video uploaded last night thank you man so much you for sure made my day !

Check me out on facebook to check me out more as a person !

My Facebook ! Click Here To Check it out !

Dude, glad to meet a fellow player who uses their voice in their videos. You've got a cool channel. To give you some advice, you should make some videos on the earlier dungeons that some younger players may have trouble with. You can check out some of my videos if you want to see what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlPee_sJMoo