Jump to content
FlareGames

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, VladmirPutin said:

They scheduled one for tomorrow

Thanks flare games

Don't believe they have listen you. Its just because the cycle of event make its was the turn of Blacksmith Event all the others have pass. I wanted to give you some precision on the situation ;)

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Don't believe they have listen you. Its just because the cycle of event make its was the turn of Blacksmith Event all the others have pass. I wanted to give you some precision on the situation ;)

I think Vladimir Putin dnt need your explanation. Be careful, the poison is coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cr1 said:

I think Vladimir Putin dnt need your explanation. Be careful, the poison is coming

that you like it or not. the fact is the fact. You cannot change that. We have Blacksmith not because someone ask for it but because the cycle was on Blacksmith lol. Poison is coming you? Not a big surprise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Warriornator said:

that you like it or not. the fact is the fact. You cannot change that. We have Blacksmith not because someone ask for it but because the cycle was on Blacksmith lol. Poison is coming you? Not a big surprise 

Pfff. Its for sure becuz he asked to make BS. Without this post it wouldnt be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cr1 said:

Pfff. Its for sure becuz he asked to make BS. Without this post it wouldnt be 

Yeah obviously. He asked for it and then it came. No idea why this warrior guy refuses to see the obvious.

Maybe he is jealous because he ask something also but flare didn't listen to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, cr1 said:

Pfff. Its for sure becuz he asked to make BS. Without this post it wouldnt be 

I know I have right anyway we have got few weeks ago Pal collector,Boost your offense,Boost your defense,Alliance Party and Granny Event. Did I miss one? I don't think so its The turn of Blacksmith. Yeah I don't have wrong. You can check each date of each event who have pass. I make video if you don't remember lol. I know what event have pass. I record each of them

lol alright I don't argue anymore. I let's people think everything they want. If they wants to believe its because of a guy who ask for it.So be it then......same if its false.Nevermind we have Blacksmith and everyone is happy.The End

by the way lol next time Putin ask for Aska Pal collector lol or Nidhogg. So wait 2 or 3 days and create a topic Aska Pal Collector. Maybe with your power we will have this pal for free lol

Wait....why not ask for Nemesis Pal collector. Oh yeah Putin flare will listen you with your power lol. We will have this pal for free. No need to spend 150k crystal. After you will ask for Ceres,Eris and others to allow everyone to have them for free. Thanks really appreciated

 

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I know I have right anyway we have got few weeks ago Pal collector,Boost your offense,Boost your defense,Alliance Party and Granny Event. Did I miss one? I don't think so its The turn of Blacksmith. Yeah I don't have wrong. You can check each date of each event who have pass. I make video if you don't remember lol. I know what event have pass. I record each of them

lol alright I don't argue anymore. I let's people think everything they want. If they wants to believe its because of a guy who ask for it.So be it then......same if its false.Nevermind we have Blacksmith and everyone is happy.The End

by the way lol next time Putin ask for Aska Pal collector lol or Nidhogg. So wait 2 or 3 days and create a topic Aska Pal Collector. Maybe with your power we will have this pal for free lol

Wait....why not ask for Nemesis Pal collector. Oh yeah Putin flare will listen you with your power lol. We will have this pal for free. No need to spend 150k crystal. After you will ask for Ceres,Eris and others to allow everyone to have them for free. Thanks really appreciated

 

Try to reach Putin. If he will help you we will see the Nemesis pal collector.

how many evidences do you need to understand they did this BS only cuz VVP asked them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we finally get a blacksmith event, which is the most popular event, and then it only lasts 24 hours which severely limits its usefulness due to forging cooldowns and how much time we can spend on melting.  Seriously?  Sigh....  The minimum should really be 2 days, IMO.  Even better - add a recurring weekly hour Meltdown Monday event (24 hr). :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Warriornator said:

I know I have right anyway we have got few weeks ago Pal collector,Boost your offense,Boost your defense,Alliance Party and Granny Event. Did I miss one? I don't think so its The turn of Blacksmith. Yeah I don't have wrong. You can check each date of each event who have pass. I make video if you don't remember lol. I know what event have pass. I record each of them

lol alright I don't argue anymore. I let's people think everything they want. If they wants to believe its because of a guy who ask for it.So be it then......same if its false.Nevermind we have Blacksmith and everyone is happy.The End

by the way lol next time Putin ask for Aska Pal collector lol or Nidhogg. So wait 2 or 3 days and create a topic Aska Pal Collector. Maybe with your power we will have this pal for free lol

Wait....why not ask for Nemesis Pal collector. Oh yeah Putin flare will listen you with your power lol. We will have this pal for free. No need to spend 150k crystal. After you will ask for Ceres,Eris and others to allow everyone to have them for free. Thanks really appreciated

 

25 lol was missed in the message lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Oh yes the blacksmith event is here, awesome I've been full of uber items and now I can.. Wait, its one day? 

ONE FREAKING DAY LONG? 

Great I get to melt down Maybe two items... 

 

Edit: no, I don't get to melt one, even with the boost it's going to take a day... 

Edited by Jzinsky
Bull confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jzinsky said:

Edit: no, I don't get to melt one, even with the boost it's going to take a day... 

You could melt lower valued items instead you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrSchmouck said:

You could melt lower valued items instead you know.

They could have the event for more than a day you know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The difference between having boosts and not having them at all is so huge that i cant imagine how FLARE are going to compensate that situation for windows users.

Without ads boosted blacksmith =150 gems for 24 hours boost. Not to mention free legendary chests and taverns/farms boost.

And still on windows phone I  cant connect to FB. On android everything is fine.

I switched phone for blacksmith from win to android just to have ads during event. Time to change OS though i dont like it because royal revolt is draining android from energy like a thirsty vampire. 

🦊

Edited by bigfastfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigfastfox said:

The difference between having boosts and not having them at all is so huge that i cant imagine how FLARE are going to compensate that situation for windows users.

Without ads boosted blacksmith =150 gems for 24 hours boost. Not to mention free legendary chests and taverns/farms boost.

And still on windows phone I  cant connect to FB. On android everything is fine.

I switched phone for blacksmith from win to android just to have ads during event. Time to change OS though i dont like it because royal revolt is draining android from energy like a thirsty vampire. 

🦊

Just dnt use windows phone. Easy solution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 1:34 AM, orko said:

Can you also please ask them for an Aska collector-event? Thanks in advance.

I couldn't get them to turn on Aska collecter-event, BUT they agreed to give players a one-time offer for Ask, 250 gems, and 10k pal treats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×