FlareGames

Normally Blacksmith are 2 days. If the new cycle of event are 1 day. Its sad.... I think I don't have got much from this event. the only way to have get a lots of pearls from it its if you have the possibility to boost it. If max it with all 8 slots unlock. Without that. I don't like 1 day event so useless

Yep.  1 day was frustrating and I was unable to melt much of the gear I'd been explicitly saving up for melting during the Blacksmith event.  Pre-melting the day before helped a bit, as did getting up just prior to the end of the event (~2am) to collect pearls, but nothing would beat just having a minimum of 2 days for the event.

Oh, here's a totally random idea that I don't think I've seen before.  Add 'event boosts' as an additional War Season reward.  So, in addition to the various unit boosts, by winning a war season your alliance could get a Blacksmith/Offense/Defense/Alliance Tower/etc event for the same duration as the rest of the boosts.  :) 

13 hours ago, SHaase said:

Yep.  1 day was frustrating and I was unable to melt much of the gear I'd been explicitly saving up for melting during the Blacksmith event.  

As I've said here, I didn't even get one

26 minutes ago, Jzinsky said:

As I've said here, I didn't even get one

If you couldn't melt one item it's more due to poor planning than to the event duration.

Lower value item are faster to melt. Better melt 10 item with a 100 peral value than 1 item with an 1000 pearl value. This way, you dont get screwd by the time limit and you free up inventory space way faster.

26 minutes ago, Jzinsky said:

So you're telling me I shouldn't keep uber items for the blacksmith event? 

No, I'm telling you that on a one day BS event you should melt items that you can finish within the limited time. Also, Uber are great to melt during the night before the blacksmith event, They melt fast before the event start and you get them at event value when the event starts. No matter what item you melt, you still get the same pearl/hour rate. Better to melt smaller item that you can actually finish during the event time.