FlareGames

Of course many 4500+ are on windows mobile just probably none have a Youtube Channel. About the video ads just read the topic related to the problem here on the forum. You will understand why no video 

i read lot of related topics, but there is no solution if I don't want iOS or Android. In "no videos" periods I miss maybe 1000+ chests and Flare don't care. Incidentally "Flare don't care" could be the new corporate slogan.  I simply want to hear  something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RMbAANfUJhI

On 6/13/2018 at 11:43 AM, Ssdfff1qddssddddd said:

Are there any 4500+ players playing on windows mobile or I just waste my time? There was so many "no video" situations since I start play that I'm losing faith in being a top player.

for so long time win users hadn't the possibility to watch any video, (when ads were introduced in game only android users could watch them) but we are still alive! 😉

1 hour ago, Obliteran said:

for so long time win users hadn't the possibility to watch any video, (when ads were introduced in game only android users could watch them) but we are still alive! 😉

yes, i remember that time (without any video) At that time, it was enough to do more. Now there are so many events where you will use boosts, that even if I play more, it's not enough. 

On 6/14/2018 at 8:18 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

What'd be great is if flare gave everyone tavern, farm, and blacksmith boosts for free without a video for 3 straight days to make up for this!!

For 3 straight days?

More like a month... Since that's the time we're gonna stay without video rewards.

7 hours ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

For 3 straight days?

More like a month... Since that's the time we're gonna stay without video rewards.

Honeslty since the problem and the fact 4.0 arrive only around July 25th-30th. More like 2 month :D

A little more and its close 3 month. at August 9th

Edited by Warriornator