FlareGames
Stay0Puft

Server Disconnection Thread! POST HERE.

Pro L. Lost... another war lost... so, they give me boost again... for everyone, but what about PL and gems. sometimes used to slow down time?? 

On 6/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, abrada said:

great announcement of the 4.0 update
:)
the event was supposed to last until tomorrow, and here's a surprise :)
New arrives: you never know when they fuck you up;)
on Win zero ads, the event disappeared ... what's going on here ?!

...you never know when they fuck you up;)...
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I told you so !!!
There are such toys  :LOL surprises :)
I think FG should sponsor them, P

lol.jfiflogo-LOL-Surprise.png

Edited by abrada

Personally I think this war should be stopped totally , no use on waisting gold and gems and TIME , it will be washed in the end anyway , and is by no means fair to anyone winning or looseing , WAIST WAIST WAIST , Flare does it again , ruin the fun this game is supposed to be !

So? Any News yet? Do we need to keep trying to fight in war (and waisting gems and possible cups)? Or is war being cancelled as it was a month ago? Fine by me, but I would appreciate if we can get an update soon

Not that it proves anything but I've done a bunch of raids some half an hour ago without any issues. But it's probably an individual issue since y'all keep reporting it being broken.

Again game breaks down on a war on a weekend. Anyone else see a pattern here?

1 minute ago, JiggleFizziks said:

Not that it proves anything but I've done a bunch of raids some half an hour ago without any issues. But it's probably an individual issue since y'all keep reporting it being broken.

Again game breaks down on a war on a weekend. Anyone else see a pattern here?

yea , the pattern is Flare still makes $ and gives nothing in return , oh cept a small chest to make ya feel better

Wrecking their server at every (pyro) war, it's obvious FG want us to scroll (+resurrection) more.
Most players who have limited play time (normal people who have real life), if given very limited time at war (raid progress stalled by routine disconnection issues), will decide to scroll to win and finish war quickly before time end.
FG So-Evil intention -_-

Edited by Play For Fun

4 hours ago, cr1 said:

Its just a pleasant words. Dont forget Gala is not dev

If she is taking her job seriously, she obviously should relay such questions to the Developers.

It would be easy to set up warning messages (mail) to the Devs if there are a high number of disconnects. Especially if noone is working on weekends or watching the forums on a regular basis.

The problem started yesterday, not today. Most of the disconnects could have been avoided if there was a higher professional standard in this company that likes to take so much money from their players.

17 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

If she is taking her job seriously, she obviously should relay such questions to the Developers.

It would be easy to set up warning messages (mail) to the Devs if there are a high number of disconnects. Especially if noone is working on weekends or watching the forums on a regular basis.

The problem started yesterday, not today. Most of the disconnects could have been avoided if there was a higher professional standard in this company that likes to take so much money from their players.

I agree , seems professionals are not part of the ream , rookies with concern for players , spending $ or not , Flare dont care ,,,even phone companys have people to tale care of their customers ,, this is abusive and taking advantage , mabe some over looking outside authority should punish Flare for false representation

BARF I wanna puke ,,,, :()🤮🤢🤮

Edited by KingEdwin52