Jump to content
FlareGames
Jewelmania

Another war, another bug

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Acmon7 said:

Well @MoAr yes agree and we like fair was too... If u think your war is a fair war we'll we're playing other game because GA already we're exclude with now reason. Do u agree?

 

And for u @TheSicilian hi too. I don't need spying no one alliance. Well I'm seeing all people from GoW r a little upset with me because I'm trying to show the truth about FREE TORCHES.. 

So I'm not here to find some excuses , I'm here asking for fair season.. If u want to talk with me send me Pm here and we can talk

 

Again tks

Well about GA they really got damaged

 
But it's not a new happening after these several wars, is it? Many allianes encountered the same problem so far.
But  It seems a bit purposeful to me when you find Seal & GoW and talk in the title of justice for other teams now this time when you're not even involved in the map!
Every team has some membs and can talk about his team if needed I think! 
Btw as I said GA has got damaged & we don't want that...

Edited by MoAr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Acmon7 said:

@MoAr

 

Just let u know

 In the last war where we had the opportunity to have a fair war 1 vs 1 against you (GoW) you did not lose vps but rather lost the chests after all vps were computed correctly but only players were affected by not being able to catch the last chests. so I guess that was not quite the way things happened in the last war ..

 

It means your vps last war was correct. Total vps... Not individual vps. We had the same problem with RS but in total vps all was correctly

No need for that! 

I knew that and told the guys

Yea just seemed that VPs reset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MoAr said:

Well about GA they really got damaged

 
But it's not a new happening after these several wars, is it? Many allianes encountered the same problem so far.
But  It seems a bit purposeful to me when you find Seal & GoW and talk in the title of justice for other teams now this time when you're not even involved in the map!
Every team has some membs and can talk about his team if needed I think! 
Btw as I said GA has got damaged & we don't want that...

@MoAr

 

C'mon brother.. I'm not talking about Seal or GoW here. I'm talking about the problem about GA had and not fair to ALL ALLIANCES IN THE LEAGUE OF TITANS. 

I'M NOT INVOLVED AT THE SAME MAP AS U NOW BUT ALL ALLIANCES ARE INVOLVED AT THE TOTAL OF TORCHES BROTHER. 

SO LETS STOP WITH HYPOCRISY HERE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEM. I'M NOT HERE TALKING NOTHING AGAINST SEAL OR GOW. CAN U UNDERSTAND IT?

TKS BROTHER

Edited by Acmon7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CaptainMorgan delete the war leage and give the old war system when you found better system, that war leage system is fail, until two months every week we have bugs and no war and we boring a lot, if u give back the old will dont boring bcoz have fun, find new system!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is this!!! Again and Again the bug appears!! If compensation is everything here then close the current war system and give the competition to all. 

Its not good to see again and again that some alliances r suffering from bug.

Its not their fault as well as you @CaptainMorgan should not distribute the free islands to other alliances as the whole league will be affected by this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Acmon7 said:

@MoAr

 

C'mon brother.. I'm not talking about Seal or GoW here. I'm talking about the problem about GA had and not fair to ALL ALLIANCES IN THE LEAGUE OF TITANS. 

I'M NOT INVOLVED AT THE SAME MAP AS U NOW BUT ALL ALLIANCES ARE INVOLVED AT THE TOTAL OF TORCHES BROTHER. 

SO LETS STOP WITH HYPOCRISY HERE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEM. I'M NOT HERE TALKING NOTHING AGAINST SEAL OR GOW. CAN U UNDERSTAND IT?

TKS BROTHER

buddy I understand it exactly 

Mostly You talked about the torches that Seal & GoW received, nothing much about GA!

 

And there are many enough active chats that you can write there about these issues & not mention any team if you're talking in general. 

So let's stop this conversation and do our own business! 

Thanks!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MoAr said:

buddy I understand it exactly 

Mostly You talked about the torches that Seal & GoW received, nothing much about GA!

 

And there are many enough active chats that you can write there about these issues & not mention any team if you're talking in general. 

So let's stop this conversation and do our own business! 

Thanks!! 

You’re getting those torches taken away and 2 more next week for having a bad attitude. I just confirmed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dumpster said:

You’re getting those torches taken away and 2 more next week for having a bad attitude. I just confirmed it. 

Well I don't know Who you are and which alliance from! 
But you can't call this bad attitude because you or your friends aren't satisfied with this fact that these comments are all purposeful not for the problem of GA!! 
We play our game & don't care about torches if we lose in fair wars...so calm down & don't get involved where is irrelevant to you bud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MoAr said:

Well I don't know Who you are and which alliance from! 
But you can't call this bad attitude because you or your friends aren't satisfied with this fact that these comments are all purposeful not for the problem of GA!! 
We play our game & don't care about torches if we lose in fair wars...so calm down & don't get involved where is irrelevant to you bud!

I want a shot at winning first place, so it is my business bud! Give those torches back to Germany! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

Please keep this civil, it is fine to be angry at us for not fixing the bug, but please don't get angry at each other for voicing concerns.

Although we need to let the War play out before we can announce exact numbers, we will, of course, be normalising the Torch counts, as we did in the last War. That includes giving teams like Germany Alpha back the Torches they lost, as well as reducing the Torch count of teams that received an inordinate amount of Torches because an opposing Alliance dropped out. We will also look to change the dropout island-distribution system.

The dropping out issue itself is not new with the War Seasons, it just seems that it did not rear its head(s) in the upper echelons of the leaderboard, and also, perhaps, that Alliances did not speak up about it as they were not losing out on Season rewards. Now that we can identify Alliances with the problem, we know that it has occurred before. In any case, the code responsible for this was not changed by the Seasons, and we will definitely not be abandoning Seasons because of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, how many players are crying....

RS got nearly 20 torches presented and give nothing back, but when others will get the same they crying.... ^^

Only lol.

First look at you before you look to others.

Have u ever thinking that seal & gow like GA not can enjoy Konfrontation- hear u someone crying???? 

Fair at Acmon will it be when RS are at 115-120 torches and not more - but player like you only cry about fairness if only others get something...

Its sad for GA, Seal and GoW - not for you, you can enjoy war (Konfrontation and not face-to-face war between 2 allis) but all what u are interestet that you are the only one who get presents from fg...

Btw fair is nothing in this season... we get kicks, resets, ect... only rs profited with over 20 torches more than before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Watsefug said:

Lol, how many players are crying....

RS got nearly 20 torches presented and give nothing back, but when others will get the same they crying.... ^^

Only lol.

First look at you before you look to others.

Have u ever thinking that seal & gow like GA not can enjoy Konfrontation- hear u someone crying???? 

Fair at Acmon will it be when RS are at 115-120 torches and not more - but player like you only cry about fairness if only others get something...

Its sad for GA, Seal and GoW - not for you, you can enjoy war (Konfrontation and not face-to-face war between 2 allis) but all what u are interestet that you are the only one who get presents from fg...

Btw fair is nothing in this season... we get kicks, resets, ect... only rs profited with over 20 torches more than before.

Tks for your comments @Watsefug but I think u need to read above. Well here no one is crying like u said. But itsy ok. If u think we're crying very well. I don't need to speak nothing more here because I'm seeing a lot of people with a big ego and fear because don't have capacity to win with a fair war. So brother just let u know like I said to your general we lost all torches we won. And we don't care for it. We're here trying to fixed all problems and it's not about RS , it's about unfair war to GA. So that's it... The season is not ended yet... Btw last war we had a good 1 vs 1 but RS won against GoW.. 

Best regards for u @Watsefug

If u have more comments to say be smart and talk better things to help FG fixed all problems ok. We don't need bad comments here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Watsefug said:

Lol, how many players are crying....

RS got nearly 20 torches presented and give nothing back, but when others will get the same they crying.... ^^

Only lol.

First look at you before you look to others.

Have u ever thinking that seal & gow like GA not can enjoy Konfrontation- hear u someone crying???? 

Fair at Acmon will it be when RS are at 115-120 torches and not more - but player like you only cry about fairness if only others get something...

Its sad for GA, Seal and GoW - not for you, you can enjoy war (Konfrontation and not face-to-face war between 2 allis) but all what u are interestet that you are the only one who get presents from fg...

Btw fair is nothing in this season... we get kicks, resets, ect... only rs profited with over 20 torches more than before.

RS had enough torches at the start of War Seasons to be placed in league of titans. They were placed in the wrong league to start, as were many other alliances. It was corrected the next week. 

The 20 torches has nothing to do with anything. Once you’re seeded in a league the initial torches are meaningless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is sad for Germany Alpha , because Gow and Seal can play almost.........not great , I agree , but the three teams are not in the same situation

 

The problem happens when some people of one team that always claim about...."we don t know anything about it"  believe the lies of one officer they have . That same officer with a so high IQ that came here to post in public , where everybody could read , to take back her account after she could nt log in  , after she asked to cut all those dozens links from her account with other players.......................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sry bro - come from work and was angry...

Sure we all want fair wars and in "megathread" i wrote every weekend what works wrong - construktive enough? Maybe i have more time now for forum but in the last i nearly play ingame and read here whats new and tell whats wrong... 

Hope like all others that the time of "compensation" ends and we can all do a fine working season ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...