FlareGames
KingAdityaKumar

Royal Revolt 2 - Get Free Gem

as he does not know, it's on FG's arm - ban him for making free gems, 30 a month !!! WHAT WE WILL DO WITH IT ?????

55 minutes ago, MrSchmouck said:

Yeah, but a lot of players don't know that. Specially the new ones.

Lol, you just reminded me of when I first found it. I was looking at Flotha's vids for the first time, trying to figure out how to get gems in the CoF and I saw his video on 5k gems a month, that you can squish a house. I was so weirded out. Of course, the first time I went back in to the game after that, I forgot where the house was, so I clicked several wrong houses, before going back to the video to check on it again lol

I had found it by clicking on literally EVERYTHING- every house, every rock, every chicken. (Do you realize how hard it is to click on the dang chickens when you have to chase them with your mouse? LOL)  I learned that by playing Final Fantasy VII.  I had played the game for months upon months only to figure out I had gone as far as I could.  After looking online as to why I couldn't go anywhere, I realized I had missed some key about halfway into the game- and literally about 2 or 3 months earlier.  I didn't have  the patience to go back and go through alllllll of that all over again, so I just said screw it and never played it again. Since then, I click on every possible thing so I don't pull a FF7 on myself again... ?

@KingThunderbolt4 lol its exactly I do in Mirriors of Albion. When I don't find a item. I click everywhere because sometime they are very well hidden. That work. I don't make high scores but that work

What technic you have learn? : ''The click everywhere technic'' useful in many video game. Also in 90's old point and click game like Day of Tentacle or Sam and Max,etc..

look more careful your main sources and search on google lol. Day of Tentacle is a game. Ubisoft have make a remastered edition last year. Its a point and click made by Lucas art ( who don't exist anymore today) the game was your controlled 3 player : Ben and 2 others. In a time machine who are separate in time. One in a present,one in a future and one in the past. The goal was stop the evil tentacle and get multitude items,etc..

Edited by Warriornator

I cannot agree more. You have completely miss your joke. ''Joke Fail'' of course lol

9 minutes ago, BoatieMcBoatFace said:

In the US, the educated class would call your response: Obtuse   ?

Obtuse sorry out of my knowledge. Don't know what that means sorry. So that why i don't have answer this. I guess google is my friend.

I admit joke and me make two. I don't catch one same if someone tell me is joke. I admit joke is far my stuffs sorry. I cannot understand them. So yes its possible I am obtuse

Edited by Warriornator

2 hours ago, BoatieMcBoatFace said:

In the US, the educated class would call your response: Obtuse

No offense, Boatie, but I prefer to use: Acute, in situations like these :lol: 

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

Ok guy this convo was fun but we deviating of the main subject ^^

About free gems its just 1 gem but a free gem per day. So 365 (366 during bissextile year)

365 its 365 free gems. Better then nothing I guess

I admit in a game found a hidden feature its not cool. Flare should mention it in FAQ or somewhere. Like +1 Hero space in dungeon. Too much hidden feature. I guess its a marketing thing to earn money. Probably that work if new player don't know this

Edited by Warriornator

9 hours ago, Warriornator said:

I admit in a game found a hidden feature its not cool.

Nah, not really.

In the old Final Fantasy's, sometimes it was cool when after going on "unexpected" places, you found an epic equip, or item to build an equip later in the game.

It felt really rewarding when we managed to explore everywhere! :D

Now, when it's an Easter egg, that you have to use everyday, instead of only once?

Then, it should be documented somewhere (e.g.: FAQ, Wikia...)

9 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Flare should mention it in FAQ or somewhere. Like +1 Hero space in dungeon. Too much hidden feature.

Totally agree, but what do you expect of a game which refuses to have an updated official WIKIA?

Edited by ShadowsGuardian

Good point.Really good point. Well yeah this game don't have a real wiki so....yeah of course there is no FAQ info too. Make sense :)

6 hours ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Totally agree, but what do you expect of a game which refuses to have an updated official WIKIA?

Yeah, I mean, Opelle was in charge of that, but it really should be flare's job to update the Wiki page

I'm sorry, but I can't let these assertions go unanswered.  

When I first started I did a Google search for: "Get gems in royal revolt 2."

Search Result #1.  The very first returned by Google:  http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Gems (Hmmm... the Wikia people are talking about.)

Read comment #2 on this first search result:  "Free gem each day by tapping like crazy on the little house above the upper right tavern"

So before you say it's not on the Wikia page, maybe you should read the Wikia page, and realize that it is, indeed, on the Wikia page.  

Now that that is irrefutably established and empirically proven, let's consider the topic of this thread.  The initial premise of this thread, to which we have deviated, is about a well-known fact that is readily available and documented on the Wikia page.  Deviation is the only way to add value to a valueless topic.   

free gemrr2.png

Edited by BoatieMcBoatFace