Jump to content
FlareGames

Recommended Posts

I never thought I could be so angry about a digital game. £399 for a stupid offer that Flare claims is worth £3990!

Is this a sick joke, outrageous greed or financial desperation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Moonhowler2 said:

Ik had nooit gedacht dat ik zo boos kon zijn op een digitaal spel. £ 399 voor een stom aanbod dat Flare beweert £ 3990 waard is!

Is dit een zieke grap, buitensporige hebzucht of financiële wanhoop?

What did they offer : play station 5 with lifetime games ?

For 399€ you buy ps 4 and with price subscription you can buy every month new game.  Think flare got completely out of mind,  or need desperately money.

If they hope lot will spent much more money on it, they have to prove they can eliminate the cheaters, fix the bugs first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is literally the worst thing you could have ever gotten as a One Time Offer. Why have the worst set-up, paired with the worst pal, and then have only 750 gems to go along. That's a $25 price, maybe less

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL! There's no way that's 399 pounds! 399 pounds is 530 US Dollars. My bro got this exact offer and guess what?! It's $4.99, a VERY reasonable price for that bad of an offer. I'd take $4.99 as a price for just 750 gems! That's a big discount from the price for just 500 gems. So, @Moonhowler2, this must just be a bug on your end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's entirely possible that price changes could be based on your predicted wealth. For an example of this, try Google searching flights on a high end Apple laptop vs a junky windows, the windows one is generally a bit cheaper on average because Google knows what hardware/internet connection speed you're using and makes a prediction on how much you can spend based on that info. More likely that it's just a bug though, because I don't think flare is quite that sophisticated lol

Edited by QuantumApocalypse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

It's entirely possible that price changes could be based on your predicted wealth. For an example of this, try Google searching flights on a high end Apple laptop vs a junky windows, the windows one is generally a bit cheaper on average because Google knows what hardware/internet connection speed you're using and makes a prediction on how much you can spend based on that info. More likely that it's just a bug though, because I don't think flare is quite that sophisticated lol

It could also be based on your geo-localisation and/or your in-game spending habits. You can play this game for free but FLARE needs money to keep it running. They won't target whale players the same way they will target low spending players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, orko said:

Btw. who would not buy this package at whatever it costs!? Hello? it comes with GROWL!!!!1!!!11

Gimme Archimedes instead and it's an insta-buy for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

My bro got this exact offer and guess what?! It's $4.99

I got the same offer and price as Royaleding2, $7.99. It's possible price is based on king level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TRuNNioN said:

It's possible price is based on king level.

That's horrible though, seeing as he got the exact same offer for 3 less bucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

That's horrible though, seeing as he got the exact same offer for 3 less bucks

Yes, but the stats of the items will be much lower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alone the energy used to complain about a 6 Dollar offer here in the board costs more than 6 Dollar ...

Please somebody close this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×