FlareGames

No this ‘deal’ is in British pounds, my local currency. I sometimes buy the monthly gems package for £2.99 but that’s my only spending. I have another £399 offer currently.

Since the same offer is made to different people at different prices how can they claim an original value for it (always ten times the offer price)? This would be illegal if a shop did the same thing in my country. I’m not sure if the same law applies to online games.

What I suggest you do, if you do indeed want to buy this set, or whatever set you are offered right now, is to buy it and see how much money you actually lost. If it's just a glitch in the game, great! You got the deal and for the real price, too. If not, then you send a message to flare and ask them to reimburse you for your purchase

As I said before, don't risk this if it's not a deal that you want to get

1 minute ago, Moonhowler2 said:

Why do you think this is in Indian currency Aditya? There is no reference to this on the screen. I live in the U.K. and have never even visited India so why should this occur?

Just a glitch in the system. Most likely that's what happened, as the transformation from 399 rupees to US Dollars is $5 and that's the price it should be

No thank you, I’m not going to risk £400 and attempt to claim this back later! I’m sure your intentions are good but that really isn’t well considered advice.

I’m not complaining because I want the offer, I’m angry because no game should offer purchases that are this expensive.

If the game has somehow confused currencies then this is not so bad but why should it happen and how can we tell? It could also happen in the opposite direction with people charged in the wrong currency and paying much more than they expected.

Okay, problem solved. This was a problem with Apple which had somehow reset my currency rather than Flare. I still don’t know which currency it had been set to and why but I have been able to reset it now.

Thank you for those who noticed this was likely to be a currency problem and apologies to Flare for assuming it was your fault.