FlareGames
mostafaxxx

2 Bug work n Pro League now

1 hour ago, mostafaxxx said:

but know every Time i go top rank you come and Cry and think i use cheat for got top 10.But why FG don't banned me? 

Oh, so you can do that but the guys over at RL can't? I mean, why do you think that it's impossible to be as good as them. It's not

Wow we read all on this forum. A cheater who cry about the others who cry about them. Don't ask why we cry. We just want Flare ban all cheaters and got them. You will cry for a good reason after :lol:

Edited by Warriornator

51 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Oh, so you can do that but the guys over at RL can't? I mean, why do you think that it's impossible to be as good as them. It's not

Easy. He was never in top 10 except last week, when he made video to share it with devs

10 hours ago, cr1 said:

Easy. He was never in top 10 except last week, when he made video to share it with devs

9 hours ago, mostafaxxx said:

yes this is

Do you realise you just confirmed you got top10 because you cheated? Just like I said you did.

Even if you hadn't confessed to it, it was painfully obvious. You and your brother can only get top10 that way. That's how it has always been. It was true when Immortal Madness got rank1 for 2 straight months, it was true when he got banned in the PL and it was true again last week. It never fails. :)

And yes, it's obvious the RL guys who have been getting top3 every week are clearly cheating too. Everybody knows it. We're just in disbelief by the amount of time Flare is taking to ban them. I mean even a blind man can see it. Why is Flare taking so long?

Edited by ARREBIMBA

3 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

Do you realise you just confirmed you got top10 because you cheated? Just like I said you did.

Even if you hadn't confessed to it, it was painfully obvious. You and your brother can only get top10 that way. That's how it has always been. It was true when Immortal Madness got rank1 for 2 straight months, it was true when he got banned in the PL and it was true again last week. It never fails. :)

And yes, it's obvious the RL guys who have been getting top3 every week are clearly cheating too. Everybody knows it. We're just in disbelief by the amount of time Flare is taking to ban them. I mean even a blind man can see it. Why is Flare taking so long?

Cuz Flare cant bann only cuz "everyone knows they are cheating".

yes it confirmed they used cheat last week.Cuz Flare needed the video of cheats.

can they get top 10 this way or another none knows. But they are trying to help when everyone else just talking on the forum

3 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

i think you are Stupid or very Like peoples call you Stupid.
anyone use cheat = Fast Ban
anyone use Bug = Fast Ban
remember this Rule For all online Game.
Take Care and keep fair play
mybe next cheater and Bug User you are
we check everyone all Days so don't try find bug and cheat here. its last time for you next lie say and lie message you report to Team. we don't like you come to Dark list.
we all in Team Know who is cheater and Who not cheater and Now wait for fixing. didn't say More trash message.
and know this to i when reach top 10 with my account more peoples got high score because easy League for all. and i am not stupid for use cheat on my best account i not stupid for use cheat. developers know i use what account for make video for show them . i know your infos low about this and i cant show you more than info about this. anyone know me and Trust Me here. You too don't try got more info here.

again i say Take care Bro.

15 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

Do you mean you use multiple accounts that play in pro league?

after many 3 years play and many messages from gala you don't know multiple = banned? ?

Edited by mostafaxxx

On 7/15/2018 at 9:51 AM, mostafaxxx said:

please fix Pro league or delete ths league
now 2 bug work in pro league again and peoples can got high score easy.
But why FG don't fix this ? or need  info about this? 
I'm here for help again!!!
@GalaMorgane @FTB @Archimedes

There is no bug,

I don't see any 

Don't fix anything, if they nerfs, then may be there will be starts one 

Hello there,

Ok so I'm gonna repeat myself again. But we won't do anything on forum in regards to cheats. If you believe and have EVIDENCES that someone is cheating then you need to contact Customer Support here: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Now, as I explained in the other post, we do take cheating seriously. However we can only ban people with proofs. If we cannot find legitimate reasons, we don't ban. We can't just ban someone because some people believe he or she might be cheating. That's the reason why we don't jail people because we think they might have done something. There is always a trial to find proofs that the person is guilty.

Some people are just good and that's it. It happens.

Many thanks,

Gala

56 minutes ago, RahulTheViper said:

There is no bug,

I don't see any 

Don't fix anything, if they nerfs, then may be there will be starts one 

??i still can say there is a bug and it wasnt fix.

you dnt see any= there is no bug???

6 minutes ago, GeneralFalcon said:

Somehow there is no official acknowledgment about this bug from @GalaMorgane or @FTB

You will see it later. I hope you dnt need from Flare thry would describe every their step. Also its a expoite, how do you think they will post it??

Well this is... Perhaps someone else will offer "scapegoat”every week.

That's so crazy...That is to wait for accusations from users 

There is no fair judgment but witch hunting. They are seducing this.

You do not bother the user
That is something that we can not do fairly 

This game is interesting but has many serious problems.

It seems that it is becoming an "accusation" horror game while you do not know

・Do not divide the terminal with familiy,Lovers and play with the same house

・All foreigners must understand your English instantly

・Children are not guaranteed accounts even if they play under the control of their parents

You will not even explain here in the languages of all playing countries

hey will step on mines without knowing. Baaaaaannnn!

I always read Forums seriously, but I am seriously exhausted. 

The bucky One time  offer that paid money has also disappeared for more than half a year. 

It seems like the offer will not go around to receive it...

After this game is over if foreign online game”No matter how much the game looks attractive"
I will not play even if translated in Japanese. 

JPY 100,000 or more Play time is over 1 year and over。。。It seems to end with feeling helpless

Is this really a game management company like this
Think seriously.Before the departure of the next new 4.0 update.

How about this game? Is it a spider web for tormenting the user? 

Why are you setting a trap.  It seems I do not feel like playing happily.

You should make sure that no one needs this necessity from the beginning!

50 minutes ago, GalaMorgane said:

Hello there,

Ok so I'm gonna repeat myself again. But we won't do anything on forum in regards to cheats. If you believe and have EVIDENCES that someone is cheating then you need to contact Customer Support here: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Now, as I explained in the other post, we do take cheating seriously. However we can only ban people with proofs. If we cannot find legitimate reasons, we don't ban. We can't just ban someone because some people believe he or she might be cheating. That's the reason why we don't jail people because we think they might have done something. There is always a trial to find proofs that the person is guilty.

Many thanks,

Gala

Who wanted to be a BAN account with a game that took time!

Please make a game that does not make such a thought and sell it.

Even if you BAN smiley, that is the result of your failure!

Out of the purpose of making the game playful and entertaining
You are making a mistake! 

45 minutes ago, cr1 said:

You will see it later. I hope you dnt need from Flare thry would describe every their step. Also its a expoite, how do you think they will post it??

Yes I agree with you it doesnt make sense for them to explain it an exploit such as this but it would go a long way to acknowledge that there is an issue or a bug with PL and they are working on a fix, the only standard response which they repeat like a parrot is to raise a ticket... there is no dialogue with the FG team at all... Oh well no point of it all let's see what v4.0 bring out and then see...

Why so many people can't read between the lines. Here, let me translate:-

Flare can't ban cheaters because they cannot find evidences. Even if you show that there are bugs that exist, Flare still can't tell if those bugs were actually used.

Since Flare is incompetent to find out who cheats, the safer move is to not ban those players lest they get sued. The only players they are competent enough to detect are those who use multiple accounts with a single device.

2 hours ago, GalaMorgane said:

Hello there,

Many thanks,

Gala

Lol, and santaklaus exists!... Scoring incredible scores every single pro, yeah right.

Isn’t it flare’s job to make sure that those ‘bugs’ aren’t there? Now it is like you’re leaving the safe of the bank wilde open and don’t even put camera’s up to see who is stealing the cash (so no proof means everyone is innocent). It is not the players task to provide evidence, it’s flare’s task.

yeah, banning simple (harmless) multi accounts is easy, but the real cheaters that get the highest rewards can go on and on ?