Jump to content
FlareGames
zozzaman

When will it be a result of the Gods?

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I know FG has had quite a few issues with the war system. The much anticipated new format is yet to be experienced in its alleged full glory....

Still we have heard nothing about the latest challenge, killing the brothers Zeus & Hades. The challenge ended more than a month ago & the only communication we’ve got so far was that the videos have not been watched yet. 

You said yourself that there were over 500 submissions for the challenge. Imagine the amount of hours your already disillusioned fans have put in to test different layouts until they achieve the desired results! 

And still their efforts go unrewarded. Yet another disappointment from FG! Your team clearly has bigger fish to fry, but the trend of OVERpromising & underDELIVERING continues to plague all players, who persevere in playing the game, despite all the hurdles we have been experiencing of late with the war system, the forging “fix”, etc, etc. 

I have been a loyal fan for years now, but it is becoming increasingly difficult to find motivation to log in & play, when it seems like FG has done everything possible to suck the fun out of it, as noted above. 

Looking forward to your response! Hopefully it will come, before I decide to uninstall the game altogether. Something that a LOT of seasoned players have already done. 

 

Most Respectfully,

zozzaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Ei @zozzaman ,

Lamentamos muito o atraso com este desafio. A verificação de vídeos ainda está em andamento, mas obviamente em um ritmo muito reduzido devido aos problemas com os quais estamos lidando atualmente.

One video per day?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Captain Morgan, when are we going to receive the prizes for the Gods' challenge? Long time has passed and we do not have wars to disrupt. Is there a probable date to get the result out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, @CaptainMorgan and other developers!

I understand that you have been busy with fixing bugs and improving the game/.But it is been a while. So I wonder where are our gems for posted videos of Brother`s challenge.

You have had enough time to consider and check all our videos.

So at least give us a  feedback, please. so we know you did not forget about it and provide the community with approximate dates when gems will be given.

If you find it difficult to check all videos due to lack of time then give 6000 gems to each which will be like a compensation for giving  time to this challenge!

We respect and understand your efforts so please respect us too.

 

Looking forward to your favorable response in due to course

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the thread starter. 

You could open up the thread and let everyone post the gems they should receive. Then wait for 5-10 likes and that way the community could help you sort the attempts and you could give the gems we are entitled too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

There are at least four topics for the same question, therefore I merged all here.

Please be patient. CaptainMorgan is still evaluating your devastating ? vids, featuring "bugged" superforged Gatekeepers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tomaxo said:

Hey guys,

There are at least four topics for the same question, therefore I merged all here.

Please be patient. CaptainMorgan is still evaluating your devastating ? vids, featuring "bugged" superforged Gatekeepers.

 

“Still evaluating”? ?????three months?????to “evaluating”????...thanks tomaxo, i would always laugh so much in the morning ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s actually a super annoying job. These videos are long. A lot of fights would run the full 3 minutes x 2. And you have to watch carefully to make sure nobody presses any unit/power buttons. I can understand procrastinating. I offered to help ?‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Negan said:

“Still evaluating”? ?????three months?????to “evaluating”????...thanks tomaxo, i would always laugh so much in the morning ???

If only CaptainMorgan could delegate that task... but that won't happen.

Here's why:

Plus his priority is tweaking/fixing war and forge...

@Madlen You said you happen to sit next to the devs... If possible, can we please have an approximate date when the Gems will be distributed to the OR Birthday Challengers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 8:37 PM, dumpster said:

It’s actually a super annoying job. These videos are long. A lot of fights would run the full 3 minutes x 2. And you have to watch carefully to make sure nobody presses any unit/power buttons. I can understand procrastinating. I offered to help ?‍♂️

Yes,it's surely annoying. But it's been 3 months. And I m sure there is not @CaptainMorgan only who helps to manage Olympus. It's possible to share responsibilities and if at least 2-3 people invest 2 h per a day each to judge these videos it would have been finished already In my humble opinion. 

If it's not the priority for them it's another matter. So they keep postponing it. May be we will have these gems as Christmas gift lol.Sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, SirMana said:

Yes,it's surely annoying. But it's been 3 months. And I m sure there is not @CaptainMorgan only who helps to manage Olympus. It's possible to share responsibilities and if at least 2-3 people invest 2 h per a day each to judge these videos it would have been finished already In my humble opinion. 

If it's not the priority for them it's another matter. So they keep postponing it. May be we will have these gems as Christmas gift lol.Sadly.

Yeah, it’s been a while. I think having @Madlen on board to answer questions and stuff will help. But I still wouldn’t expect them very soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 6:30 PM, SirMana said:

Hey, @CaptainMorgan and other developers!

I understand that you have been busy with fixing bugs and improving the game/.But it is been a while. So I wonder where are our gems for posted videos of Brother`s challenge.

You have had enough time to consider and check all our videos.

So at least give us a  feedback, please. so we know you did not forget about it and provide the community with approximate dates when gems will be given.

If you find it difficult to check all videos due to lack of time then give 6000 gems to each which will be like a compensation for giving  time to this challenge!

We respect and understand your efforts so please respect us too.

 

Looking forward to your favorable response in due to course

 

Hi SirMana,

indeed the brother's challenge is not forgotten! We were totally blown away with the responses. We got over 500 videos. So I promised to help out with it too :)

I will let you know when we are done checking the videos. :)

Thank you y'all for participating :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Madlen said:

Hi SirMana,

indeed the brother's challenge is not forgotten! We were totally blown away with the responses. We got over 500 videos. So I promised to help out with it too :)

I will let you know when we are done checking the videos. :)

Thank you y'all for participating :)

How many are left to check?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...