Jump to content
FlareGames
Lisa

4.0 Bugs Megathread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Lisa said:

Thanks for the reports, I updated the list.

 

@Lisa you don't put my and others players problem with free videos cooldown appear in first post. only one free boost video on 6 hours ?

IMG_5325.PNG

IMG_5326.PNG

IMG_5327.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My device is huawei mate 10 lite.  While moving my fingers on screen to move the hero, spells and troops buttons dont work simultenously. I have to lift up my finger to touch spells

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you build all news 3 buildings at level 1 and collect them fast one by one. You lose the connection. So I guess like waves and all. You need to wait like 2 seconds between

1329998620_Screenshot(194).thumb.png.4673518a4b226c09f1d6da29806885e9.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, VCTR86 said:

 

I don't know... I have notice the same in Xiaomi mi a1 with android Oreo 8.1

In mi case I think it's like it can't recognized all the movements/touchs on the screen at the same time, for example if I'm moving the hero in a direction while I'm summoning troops and I tried to use and spell It does not work properly, but at the moment I stop one of the two other actions it works. I have never noticed that before yesterday and I have had no android updates in a few weeks.

It was happening with me on oreo 8.1 but then i downgraded to noghat and now it working fine..

It can be because of low ram as oreo os uses more ram..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am facing disconnections after every raid. What's the problem. This never happened after the game updated.

IGN: King Aditya Kumar

Device: Samsung Galaxy J7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, me too I can not get into my King account since about 3:00am CET on the 1st of August.

 

The 4.0.0 version changed already logo on my start up menu, once I click on that the new intro Web page appears and contacting, then come loading, then connected in green and immediately after the shield in the middle of the monitor.  In a blink of eye then game shuts down itself.

I am using a Vaio notebook with Windows 10

PLEASE help fast as Flaregames already stopped video boosting for PCs for more than 2 months and we lost lots of gold, gems, pearls and endless upgrades.

 

Regards

 

 

Gus

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1. COF Bug
DO NOT TAP THE (I) BUTTON AT COF, you won't be able to return to castle, screen frozen after, then you'll get connection lost screen, COF reward(s) magically disappeared. But we still get the golds & trophies from raid, only the COF has problem.
2. Less responsive spell button, the 3rd spell (most right-corner spell), sometimes I have to tap a few times just to release that spell
Platform: Android

Edited by Play For Fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, Lisa said:

Please post all the bugs you found (after installing 4.0) in this thread.
I'll keep this post up to date, so you can see which bugs got already reported.

Reported already:

  • Crash on start on a Win 10 device. (if you have the same issue, please comment the post with your device, the OS Version and your player name).
  • Disconnect after tapping the "i" button in the chamber of fortune AFTER opening all chests.
  • Friend Chat not working for some players
  • Sometimes no video offers (can happen depending on the Video Providers, so please be patient)
  • Xiaomi devices have problems with screens being unresponsive
  • Some players can enter the pro league
  • Lost Ninjas -> Will be fixed with a server update soon

 

 

Hello Lisa,

We are know be patient for about two month and after it was said we have to wait for 4.0 for the fix of this issue we know should wait again?

I really like to play the game but everybody with this issue is slow down and also it effects our part in our alliance.

So please help us, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GuruHeinz said:

We are know be patient for about two month and after it was said we have to wait for 4.0 for the fix of this issue we know should wait again?

I really like to play the game but everybody with this issue is slow down and also it effects our part in our alliance.

Video ADs are working correctly and if there is an offer you'll get the rewards paid out.
But sometimes the provider has no offers available for you at the time you're trying it. That's what is happening to you.

I can understand that it is frustrating, but it's nothing on our side, it's the video provider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please help. My players cant enter in game we use windows 10 and they call 

Sir killua

_TITANIA_

Vallen. 

We loose your daily donations for this problems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Video ADs are working correctly and if there is an offer you'll get the rewards paid out.
But sometimes the provider has no offers available for you at the time you're trying it. That's what is happening to you.

I can understand that it is frustrating, but it's nothing on our side, it's the video provider.

I'm confused now: Is the 6 hour cooldown from the video provider? What are the rules for that cooldown?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lisa said:

@PaSte will write something about the ingame cooldown, thats something different.

The video providers themselves are deciding if you will get a video and how often you can get one.

Why do the providers have problem for distributing ads? They will generate more revenue if more people watch their ads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a 4.0 Bug Thread, so it would be nice to keep the thread clean with other questions/ free from discussions.
As I said, it's not up to us (and we have the same problems here from time to time while testing them), so sorry, but I really can't answer the question. :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to get into the game again this morning and same thing it loads to the shield screen and says connected then just disappears and I'm out of the game again. I first tried it last night so there is still the same issue. My player name is Sir Erik the Great      

Someone let me know if there is something I need to do on my end or is this a game issue and they need to fix something. I'm on a Laptop Windows 10. 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gudd2go said:

Ho provato a riprendere il gioco stamattina e la stessa cosa si carica sullo schermo di protezione e dice collegato, poi scompare e sono di nuovo fuori dal gioco. L'ho provato la scorsa notte, quindi c'è ancora lo stesso problema. Il mio nome giocatore è Sir Erik the Great      

Qualcuno mi faccia sapere se c'è qualcosa che devo fare da parte mia o è un problema di gioco e devono aggiustare qualcosa. Sono su un laptop Windows 10. 

Grazie

 

 

I ask from yesterday but nothing help me .... I have yours problem my brothers cant enter in game because it kick out us .. My alliance loose players from this problems .. Is very bad! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm using Samsung (Android) and since i updated to v4.0 my screen is a bit unresponsive during raid just like all others.. Unresponsive means Only one touch works at a time like i have to leave hero controls to use spells and that's not my device's fault.. Some other player in my alliance also facing this issue..fix it soon.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2018 at 4:12 PM, Lisa said:

Reported already:

  • Crash on start on a Win 10 device. (if you have the same issue, please comment the post with your device, the OS Version, your graphics card and your player name). Please check if all your drivers are up to date.

There is no solution to fix this yet, we need more informations about it.
Would be nice if you could give us all the informations we are asking for in the first post of the thread. (quoted it here again)

___

3 minutes ago, Terrysasha said:

I ask from yesterday but nothing help me .... I have yours problem my brothers cant enter in game because it kick out us .. My alliance loose players from this problems .. Is very bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lisa said:

There is no solution to fix this yet, we need more informations about it.
Would be nice if you could give us all the informations we are asking for in the first post of the thread. (quoted it here again)

My device : Samsung

OS : Android 7.1 Nougat

Graphic card : dont know?

IGN : Dholak

Is that good.?? Some other plauer have exact same problem like this in Android device..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Non c'è ancora una soluzione per risolvere questo problema, abbiamo bisogno di maggiori informazioni a riguardo.
Sarebbe bello se potessi darci tutte le informazioni che chiediamo nel primo post del thread. (citato di nuovo qui)

___

I repeat ours informations again i hope help immediate :

Account : Sir Killua           S.O  windows 10 pro         pc Pentium dual- core 

Account : Vallen.             S.o.  windows 10 pro.        Pc Pentium dual-core 

Account : _TITANIA_         S.O.  windows 10pro.        Pc pentium dual-core 

There are players of my alliance ONE PIECE143 we cant enter in game because he hunts them after loading we loose yours daily donations ..please adjust in the day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jishan04 said:

My device : Samsung

OS : Android 7.1 Nougat

Graphic card : dont know?

IGN : Dholak

Is that good.?? Some other plauer have exact same problem like this in Android device..

Was meant for the windows players, but thanks, we'll look into it (and have it on the list with some other Android Devices)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Terrysasha said:

I repeat ours informations again i hope help immediate :

Account : Sir Killua           S.O  windows 10 pro         pc Pentium dual- core 

Account : Vallen.             S.o.  windows 10 pro.        Pc Pentium dual-core 

Account : _TITANIA_         S.O.  windows 10pro.        Pc pentium dual-core 

There are players of my alliance ONE PIECE143 we cant enter in game because he hunts them after loading we loose yours daily donations ..please adjust in the day 

Hey, the graphics card informations are the most interesting ones at the moment for us, because we can't reproduce it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×