FlareGames
Lisa

4.0 Conquest - Feedback and Suggestion List

It should not take 2 alliances,  The conquest as well as the wars should be matched with like teams.

Which was the big point and push for change from many alliances in the first place.

Now you get this new mode with same problem. Plus a load of new problems. And a time sucking gem vortex.

Really overall very disappointing

Edited by Kuska
Cannot use any descriptive words apparantly

6 hours ago, Kuska said:

It should not take 2 alliances,  The conquest as well as the wars should be matched with like teams.

Which was the big point and push for change from many alliances in the first place.

Now you get this new mode with same problem. Plus a load of new problems. And a time sucking gem vortex.

Really overall very disappointing

I think you will get there as they had to guessimate the  levels some allies are big yet don't fight much so its a hard thing to get right.

I would look at the next one and then you will have a better idea of the strength of teams faced. THen you can decide which level you are happy to compete at.

Annoying till you get there but I think as in ninja you can choose to stay at a level your alliance is ok with. whether that's size or just amount of people willing to participate.

I honestly think most will not play as much second time as its just too much time... so its hard to say. If you are really annoyed just drop 2 lvls by not building much and then decide how you want to play it?

Besoin d'un salon de discussion dédié aux chefs et aux généraux, et un salon pour épingler les informations plus importantes pour que l'alliance puisse les consulter, comme dans le jeu "Disney heroes"

Edited by Cerone

Teams matching and mayby tiers granulation are things that can be solved/changed in some way. But time manners / time zone difference is the most painfull issue. I'am very curious about if next week changes will do something about it.

On 8/14/2018 at 4:39 AM, Vinnypooh said:

We have some strong 4k players, strong donors,. But they don't know English.  Till now game was clear. They could contribute fully while being completely silent.   Now they were total liability.  We could not communicate with them.   They did what they thought was right.  U cannot kick a silent, strong, member after 1 year loyalty due to this event.  So now we cannot go for diversity in the alliance??

Good point! This was also an issue in my alliance. We even had to kick one player because he did not understand us and kept attacking an allliance we had a nonagression pact with. It was sad, because he was quite a good fighter.

And this is closely linked to an other weak spot of the game design that has been annoying me for a loooooong time because it is so very basic: Even though you can specify languages in your alliance profile this does not help much because players doing an alliance search cannot FILTER for language. That's why it happens all the time that players who don't understand a word of English or German (typically from Vietnam) join our alliance allthough we have specified theses languages. :(