FlareGames
Casper1123

DEV PLEASE (maybe a bit of rant but who cares)

So as most of you know, Flaregames develloped a game called Dawn Of Steel.

i’ve looked around the forums, and have seen no activity off the devs in over a year.

Devs, if you read this, please help me with this.

1. Not finished; When i looked in the Rig Research menu, and scrolled all the way to the right, i saw Command Ranks and items not even available (like rig lvl 18 and ultra shotgun). And when i previewed some upgrades nothing showed up. This means that there are not yet obtainable CR’s (commandranks) in the game, and the amount of buildings is sadly lacking.

2. Glitches; whenever you look back a replay with a blink rig and a disruptor in it, there is a high chance of it freezing when the blink tp’s into the disruptor.

3. Balance; the tenev tower is the only end game ammunition weapon that is used, as it can shoot over walls and has incredible damage ( and the backside off not being able to place other buildings close to it is not a big enough backside, the size off the area is too small, and these area’s can overlap if you have more of the same tower).

4. Hacker problem; straight to the point with this one: hackers are a pain in the ass.

their rigs cant die, they have an infinite battle timer and can oneshot everything. Losing to a single missile rig with your whole base is dissapointing.

5. Alliances; tho it is fun to have a chat wich you can understand with friends or with fellow players, alliances dont really do anything.

so, what i mean to say with this is,

If you are going to quit Dawn Of Steel, do it right and get most of these major problems out of the way before leaving your loyal playerbase without a warning.

Thank you - Casper

Hey, there Casper. This game is probably going to be removed fairly soon. As you can see, by going to the Evoker forum, Evoker's removal has already been announced and I think that DoS will be next. I know, it's a good game, but the devs don't care for it that much, unfortunately

I have some advice for you though. Because of how neglected this game is with all the bugs and hackers, you should take advantage of when this game gets removed! Save all of your gems from DoS and you'll be able to bring them over to RR2 or OR when the game is finally gone. You'll be off to a good start that way ;) 

They maybe making a DoS 2 but until we get news I say play and have fun. I write to the head designer every few days about updates and helping out the DoS community. I know they are trying to cash in with RR 2 but that is no reason to put a great game like DoS on the back burner. 

Edited by Bloodviper25
Miss Spelling

You do very well, programmers must see that our inception in the game is still active ... I fully agree with what you're saying! If they were to work at a DOS 2 it would be amazing, but we can only hope unfortunately ...

Idk... I've been away from the game for around 12 months and nothing has changed.

All the big alliances pushed for updates and alliance wars for years... 

Been playing for a couple of weeks and chat is out for days... I see the devs are quite happy to take any new players money yet the same issues that existed years ago are still here.

If you are going to shut this game down stop taking money if there is no future with it... It's fraudulent ?

I don't get why some people still have hope in a dead project of 2016. Probably never will. All this energy and time you lose for nothing. For me all of this make non sense