Jump to content
FlareGames
Philstar

higher lvls always present

Recommended Posts

Just now, ZuZuu said:

Like what ?
 

You have a billion things to do when you’re a new player. Building stuff, upgrades are very fast, there’s a bunch of achievements to get, monster islands, dominance does stuff, heroes unlock, you have forging to play with (which is now even more complicated than before), war, odyssey.  There’s a lot to do and you can do a lot of it by level 20. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dumpster said:

You have a billion things to do when you’re a new player. Building stuff, upgrades are very fast, there’s a bunch of achievements to get, monster islands, dominance does stuff, heroes unlock, you have forging to play with (which is now even more complicated than before), war, odyssey.  There’s a lot to do and you can do a lot of it by level 20. 

Are you kidding me ? It's basic. Besides it...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Ok buddy. 

You sit under the warm developers ' wing, and you say these low-League guys live too well.?!
👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Low lvl players need a lot more resources to keep things going, they need the resources to do as high lvl oddessy as possible or they get left further behind with the oddessy buffs, if they haven't been already. 

I totally agree what @Infamous said earlier, it's what I've been trying to say too- you can't give the top league players more power in battle than they have already - and they've been given a lot of help from the devs up to now (through forge bugs/many easy gem contests that low lvl players can't win).  Give them original content that doesn't help win battles or defend their trophies - it does work in other games.   

We will be left in future as @ZuZuu says with just a single league of titans, as nothing else is really worth being in and you're just handicapped.   Feels like I'm running a marathon with one leg currently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Philstar said:

Low lvl players need a lot more resources to keep things going, they need the resources to do as high lvl oddessy as possible or they get left further behind with the oddessy buffs, if they haven't been already. 

The game will be dead and buried before this becomes an issue. We’re on the what, 3rd FG property to be discontinued this calendar year?

apologies to the guy who extended his celestial boosts for 30 years. Not a good ROI there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly they have a knack for listening to 2% of the player base and just making the other 98% leave the game! They did a lot of work with the new war system, but that affected badly on the individual trophy table- which the majority of players look at and care about. I'm letting my celestial boost expire and I'm not spending more real money.  If players vote with their wallets, things might change and if they don't I'll be richer... a win/win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Philstar said:

Exactly they have a knack for listening to 2% of the player base and just making the other 98% leave the game! They did a lot of work with the new war system, but that affected badly on the individual trophy table- which the majority of players look at and care about. I'm letting my celestial boost expire and I'm not spending more real money.  If players vote with their wallets, things might change and if they don't I'll be richer... a win/win!

They’ve heard this before too. Just saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dumpster your selfish demands make players get away from the game, your "luck" was to find developers who live in a world of their own and who do not understand how your whims hurt 98% of players who are not willing to spend money on a frustrating game and that uses their money to fatten up those like you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vasudeva1 said:

@dumpster your selfish demands make players get away from the game, your "luck" was to find developers who live in a world of their own and who do not understand how your whims hurt 98% of players who are not willing to spend money on a frustrating game and that uses their money to fatten up those like you

Keep believing that if it makes you feel better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vasudeva1 said:

do you read the comments of others or are you too busy thinking about your whims and asking for blessings and gems  ?

Put your money where your mouth is. Quote the suggestions I’ve made that have been implemented. Quote me. 

Quoting suggestions of mine that you don’t like doesn’t cut it. Post the ones that made it into the game. If this is all a big conspiracy against you it should be easy, right? Do it. 

Do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Put your money where your mouth is. Quote the suggestions I’ve made that have been implemented. Quote me. 

Quoting suggestions of mine that you don’t like doesn’t cut it. Post the ones that made it into the game. If this is all a big conspiracy against you it should be easy, right? Do it. 

Do it. 

you do not know what to say🤣🤣😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least with the # of responses to this topic I hope the devs will look at what alot of players have stated and agreed with, and at least consider some tweaks to the current league reward scheme with blessings etc.  Not really much else we can do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Is that all you have?

the point is that most players ask for a fairer blessing system that makes the game enjoyable to everyone and not just the elite. If the developers will wake up and do what we ask for the game will be fine ...... if you want to continue with your selfish requests, you could also propose that in addition to all the super blessings and gems you also give money in cash😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vasudeva1 said:

the point is that most players ask for a fairer blessing system that makes the game enjoyable to everyone and not just the elite. If the developers will wake up and do what we ask for the game will be fine ...... if you want to continue with your selfish requests, you could also propose that in addition to all the super blessings and gems you also give money in cash😂😂

Quote me. Go back to the multiple threads leading up to war seasons. Go point out exactly which suggestions of mine they used. It should be easy right? Go do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Quote me. Go back to the multiple threads leading up to war seasons. Go point out exactly which suggestions of mine they used. It should be easy right? Go do it. 

you have made hundreds of interventions in which you ask to "add" to the league of titans and "take off" the other leagues, the last intervention was the one in which you asked to remove the titan chest to the league of mortals and I also think of the warriors.

P.S. instead of going to look for your requests (which everyone can do) I'm more interested in asking the developers to make the game enjoyable to new players lvl <120 -125 for more competitors and a fun game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

you have made hundreds of interventions in which you ask to "add" to the league of titans and "take off" the other leagues, the last intervention was the one in which you asked to remove the titan chest to the league of mortals and I also think of the warriors.

P.S. instead of going to look for your requests (which everyone can do) I'm more interested in asking the developers to make the game enjoyable to new players lvl <120 -125 for more competitors and a fun game

You said they follow my suggestions. Which ones did they follow?

 

and new players are level 120-125??? Ok I see what the issue is here. 

Edited by dumpster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys :) ,

 I think we should all calm down a bit here. 🙇‍♀️ I understand discussions can get heated, but hey always treat other people with respect please. 👍

I will collect your feedback and will inform the developers about it.

I just want you to be assured that we care about all of our players, pro-or non-pro.

I am also sorry for my delayed reply to this thread, I hope you will understand. I only have two hands... man when is robot technology making it easier to reply faster? Wouldn't it be cool, if I could just think  my answer and it would automatically be typed? That would be awesome. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Madlen said:

 

I am also sorry for my delayed reply to this thread, I hope you will understand. I only have two hands... man when is robot technology making it easier to reply faster? Wouldn't it be cool, if I could just think  my answer and it would automatically be typed? That would be awesome. :D

already the fact that you are there and that you answer for us is very much and we thank you ..... the former community manager was completely absent, practically she lived on vacation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×