FlareGames
Madlen

Summer festival details

Yep, confirmed, it started. 

How long will that blacksmith event last Madlen?

I ask this for a reason, I first wanted to go for that festival heal ring, but it's heal stats and skull perk are quite low (33.7% plus 6.0% skull perk and that for a level 118 hero).

My heal ring has 118.6% heal (no skull perk), but if that blacksmith event lasts for a couple of days, I have an alternative and can try to convert it into a skull ring, without having to wait 8 days per failed attempt. That's better than having to forge that festival heal ring for more than a year to come close to my current skull % on another ring and getting that heal percentage up. 

I will go for Aska I guess. 

Edited by Dena4

Вам разработчиком явно понравился вкус денег. Я про камни!и ваш фестиваль очередной развод на камни.

Edited by Rustam

4 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Yep, confirmed, it started. 

How long will that blacksmith event last Madlen?

I ask this for a reason, I first wanted to go for that festival heal ring, but it's heal stats and skull perk are quite low (33.7% plus 6.0% skull perk and that for a level 118 hero).

My heal ring has 118.6% heal (no skull perk), but if that blacksmith event lasts for a couple of days, I have an alternative and can try to convert it into a skull ring, without having to wait 8 days per failed attempt. That's better than having to forge that festival heal ring for more than a year to come close to my current skull % on another ring and getting that heal percentage up. 

I will go for Aska I guess. 

Hey, it will last until Monday 27th of August 3.00 UTC. Have fun!

5 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Hey, it will last until Monday 27th of August 3.00 UTC. Have fun!

Alright ?. That is pretty good Madlen. Then I can at least try to transform my own heal ring into a skull one. Let's hope I succeed and if not... Well... it's not the end of the world. I still have my kickback aura ring with skull perk. 

Thank you

3 hours ago, C3b3rus said:

i quit playing RR2.

i had to raid 5 times to get 5 crowns in this event.

This, right here, is the definition of a sore loser. If you can't do well in the Festival attacks, then you should just drop a few trophies until you can face bases that suit you. You're seriously quitting the game because it's too hard? That's just pitiful

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

Hi 

it s impossible to win a raid. It s too hard.

please do anything to change it.

I am starting to hate this game.

12 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

This, right here, is the definition of a sore loser. If you can't do well in the Festival attacks, then you should just drop a few trophies until you can face bases that suit you. You're seriously quitting the game because it's too hard? That's just pitiful

Guess than I am also a sore loser! Thanks for calling me like that, appreciated!

It just took me 24(!) attacks to get the 15 crowns in, what I think, my strongest wardrobe. That is a joke!

Just because I do not want to take advantage of a flaw in the game mechanics that lets you match with easier opponents by dropping trophies I am a sore loser? Because others drop their trophies, it makes my game even harder because suddenly I am matched with even harder opponents?

A variable the user can easily influance and manipulate has influence on the opponents the game thinks are a match for him?

But I have a different word for this behavior: Bullying. Beating up weaker opponents for fun. That is what I see here.

No Need to be proud of the behavior and brag about it.

24.jpg

3 hours ago, Eyja said:

Guess than I am also a sore loser! Thanks for calling me like that, appreciated!

It just took me 24(!) attacks to get the 15 crowns in, what I think, my strongest wardrobe. That is a joke!

Just because I do not want to take advantage of a flaw in the game mechanics that lets you match with easier opponents by dropping trophies I am a sore loser? Because others drop their trophies, it makes my game even harder because suddenly I am matched with even harder opponents?

A variable the user can easily influance and manipulate has influence on the opponents the game thinks are a match for him?

But I have a different word for this behavior: Bullying. Beating up weaker opponents for fun. That is what I see here.

No Need to be proud of the behavior and brag about it.

So  what you really want is that your trophies go up/down during a festival like random fights?

I think a lot of people like the fact that your trophies don't change during a festival.  You can adjust your difficulty as you wish and not worry about a win/lose streak.

@Eyja, it's not bullying and it's not taking advantage of easier players. It's just the way the festival works. If the attacks are too hard for you then you drop down to where the attacks fit you. I'm not bragging about it cause I can defeat the bases I face just fine, without having to drop trophies. It's not a flaw at all, it makes sense. If you have a strong hero at a lower trophy level, then your gonna get what seems like easier bases cause your king is stronger than anyone else at that range

14 minutes ago, PiP69 said:

So  what you really want is that your trophies go up/down during a festival like random fights?

I think a lot of people like the fact that your trophies don't change during a festival.  You can adjust your difficulty as you wish and not worry about a win/lose streak.

No. No clue how you could read this out of my post. But you are welcome to your own opinion.

All I want is that you can't influence the opponents the game thinks are equal to you based on your trophies. A thing you can adjust as you like by simple tropping them. Without real consequences.

I can’t buy nidhogg ☹️? or aska ☹️? or the heal ring ☹️? even if I fight all 11 days ?? and collect all festival chest ??. if you guys give only one chest per day ?? which contains only 500 ?? beach balls then this event is useless ???? for many of us.

“why so greedy?” for rewards ??

D4FC2710-5225-4C4F-BDE6-24A076B40497.png

15 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

...If you can't do well in the Festival attacks, then you should just drop a few trophies until you can face bases that suit you. ...

4 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

…  it's not taking advantage of easier players

… If you have a strong hero at a lower trophy level, then your gonna get what seems like easier bases cause your king is stronger than anyone else at that range

That is the definition of taking advantage of a flaw in the matchmaking system. I know this is the way it works, I am playing this game long enough, but there should be consequences for doing so. Lower count of balls in the chest for example.

And it will hurt other players. Once they go into matchmaking they will face the ones that dropped their trophies. So it does influence them. Be it only for the gold to hit "Next" to skip your base. And you will be matched with them once you go into matchmaking again and beat the **** (selfcensored) out of them. Of course you will as they are not your powerlevel. And that is when it starts to be bullying. Easy as that.

2 minutes ago, ManojTiwariNishan said:

I can’t buy nidhogg ☹️? or aska ☹️? or the heal ring ☹️? even if I fight all 11 days ?? and collect all festival chest ??. if you guys give only one chest per day ?? which contains only 500 ?? beach balls then this event is useless ???? for many of us.

“why so greedy?” for rewards ??

No worry, it has always worked the way that you can get one item (no matter which) if you play every day and collect your chest every day. You just had a bad chest. Happens. On average there will be 700 in them. So it does work.

1 minute ago, Eyja said:

That is the definition of taking advantage of a flaw in the matchmaking system. I know this is the way it works, I am playing this game long enough, but there should be consequences for doing so. Lower count of balls in the chest for example.

And it will hurt other players. Once they go into matchmaking they will face the ones that dropped their trophies. So it does influence them. Be it only for the gold to hit "Next" to skip your base. And you will be matched with them once you go into matchmaking again and beat the **** (selfcensored) out of them. Of course you will as they are not your powerlevel. And that is when it starts to be bullying. Easy as that.

For the last time, it is not a flaw in the matchmaking system. And how in the world does it hurt other players? The only thing that would hurt players is if your suggestion of lower ball count was added in to the game. My king is right where he should be. My power level is no more than 3400, and at almost 3100, that's not much of a change