Sign in to follow this  
Madlen

UPDATE: Blacksmith Event extended

This is frankly disgusting. Give every player a amount of gems equal to: items in the inventory*spells*troops*towers*obstacles*1000 to clean the 1 week+ cooldowns for the perks done after the end of the event due to your incompetence. Otherwise is another nail in the coffin of the 4.0 Apocalyptic update and an actual scam.

Posted (edited)

Madlen, I feel like we do need some sort of compensation. I used tons of pearls to forge my stuff AFTER the event had ended. Now I have 7d cooldown on everything with the exception of some spells. Very disappointing to see this lack of responsibility by flare. I hope you guys can do the right thing and give something back to the players that are missing out on these extra last days of the BS

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

This is not a mistake or loop just a new money making strategy by flare games. Come on guys have atleast some shame. What about those who perked yesterday ? If it's a loop you must reduce our cooldown according to bs event or "TAKE A LITTLE WATER IN YOUR PALM, DROWN IN IT AND DIE !". 😪

I don't think it was a strategy. This kind of thing happens all the time with events and I'm not really surprised that it happened with this one as well. It's just irritating how often mistakes happen with flare

@Madlen the best thing you can do it is to cancel this bs event and make this starting next Monday or Tuesday. In this manner people will have their cooldown ended. This error of you makes me spent around 10k gems on speed up cooldown yesterday. and now i can't forge because i need to pay 1k gems to 1 cooldown. So please fix this and make all the people happy 

1 hour ago, NotYourBusiness said:

This is frankly disgusting. Give every player a amount of gems equal to: items in the inventory*spells*troops*towers*obstacles*1000 to clean the 1 week+ cooldowns for the perks done after the end of the event due to your incompetence. Otherwise is another nail in the coffin of the 4.0 Apocalyptic update and an actual scam.

That will never happen. This is a cheap company with cheap gameplay.

4 hours ago, Madlen said:

Hi guys,

We are very sorry about the Blacksmith Event ending sooner than announced. We have now just activated it again and extended it.

It will now end on Wednesday (29th of August), 15:00 UTC.

See you in the forums,

Madlen

Hi Madlen, you can end the BS event by tomorrow. No one will say a thing. BANG BANG!!

Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2018 at 11:35 AM, Madlen said:

Hi guys,

We are very sorry about the Blacksmith Event ending sooner than announced. We have now just activated it again and extended it.

See you in the forums,

Madlen

The blacksmithfestival is the best event for me but I can forge nothing but 7 days cooldown! Great gesture to extend it but now for some useless 😩 Now some will say that I should have waited 😒 but I just saw that it was over and now I have the salad.

Edited by RentelRR2

45 minutes ago, RentelRR2 said:

The blacksmithing is the best event for me but I can forge nothing but 7 days cooldown! Great gesture to extend it but now for some useless 😩 Now some will say that I should have waited 😒 but I just saw that it was over and now I have the salad.

No, nobody has the right to say you should have waited because there was no communication in game nor in forum/facebook. So why you should have waited? The deadline was clear and no dramatically different from other bs events. It's on Flare, only Flare.

We noticed ahead of time that the event was gonna end sooner than it was supposed too. How come flare didn't do anything about it then! Seriously flare, get your game together, this is unacceptable. We need some sort of compensation for this

On 8/27/2018 at 1:35 PM, Madlen said:

Hi guys,

See you in the forums,

Madlen

5000 gems to lucky people like me. For the Pearls that was waiting to be spent (forging)  but could not be. 

@Madlen, please. We, who used pearls in-between the days of the BS event, really need some sort of compensation! Please respond, cause we need something to make up for this horrific blunder that you guys have made. Normally, I wouldn't be as ticked off about this sort of thing, but right now, with the situation that the game is in, with all the bugs and nerfs, flare CANNOT afford to make this kind of error

Please just ignore these players the are complaining. The Blacksmith event is usually only 2 days in length, so the extra 2 days should be considered a bonus, despite being stated prior that it would last 4 days.

I'm not sure if there is a way to time out people on the forum, but some people comment a lot on the forums and add nothing positive. Since there's no way for me to block them, it would be nice if I didn't always see the same few people loudly vocalizing their opinions on literally every forum post.

47 minutes ago, BobotheMighty said:

Please just ignore these players the are complaining. The Blacksmith event is usually only 2 days in length, so the extra 2 days should be considered a bonus, despite being stated prior that it would last 4 days

I doesn't matter what it "usually" lasts. This event was announced to last 4 days and it only lasted 2 and that mistake cost a lot of players a lot of important forges that they could've had. The "extra" 2 days are not a bonus at all!! Flare needs to, somehow, make it up to the players who couldn't participate in the last 2 days of the BS Event 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AwesomestKnighest said:

I doesn't matter what it "usually" lasts. This event was announced to last 4 days and it only lasted 2 and that mistake cost a lot of players a lot of important forges that they could've had. The "extra" 2 days are not a bonus at all!! Flare needs to, somehow, make it up to the players who couldn't participate in the last 2 days of the BS Event 

So you couldn't melt down items for more pearls? You could and you, young man are playing long enough to know what happened in the past when an event was ending earlier than originally planned. And also at those moments blacksmith event was reactivated.

Who made the mistake of forging when the event was temporary finished? That was you, isn't it. I knew this was going to happen, so I didn't forge. If keenflare would compensate, then players like me would have right to complain that you could forge and get lower cooldown, while we waited. So based on this asking for compensation goes pretty far.

Players who already just forged before blacksmith event was activated, had bad luck. Or the ones who opened all war chests and melted down items already and got less pearls in comparison, should they ask compensation? No is the answer. Life is full of choices and you decided to forge, while you could have made a similar decision like me.

Bad luck, but you should have realized it's going to happen that the event was going to be extended and like I said, based on history you should be aware of that. I did share this information already on Saturday, you may have missed that, but to ask for compensation? That is not done, your compensation was 2 extra days of being able to create more pearls.

Edited by Dena4

1 hour ago, Dena4 said:

So you couldn't melt down items for more pearls? You could and you, young man are playing long enough to know what happened in the past when an event was ending earlier than originally planned. And also at those moments blacksmith event was reactivated.

Who made the mistake of forging when the event was temporary finished? That was you, isn't it. I knew this was going to happen, so I didn't forge. If keenflare would compensate, then players like me would have right to complain that you could forge and get lower cooldown, while we waited. So based on this asking for compensation goes pretty far.

Players who already just forged before blacksmith event was activated, had bad luck. Or the ones who opened all war chests and melted down items already and got less pearls in comparison, should they ask compensation? No is the answer. Life is full of choices and you decided to forge, while you could have made a similar decision like me.

Bad luck, but you should have realized it's going to happen that the event was going to be extended and like I said, based on history you should be aware of that. I did share this information already on Saturday, you may have missed that, but to ask for compensation? That is not done, your compensation was 2 extra days of being able to create more pearls.

Very strange point. Like stogholm syndrom.

btw did you shared this info with all players in the game which saw the link with an information about during of the event?

i think both sides are strange here, you and this young man: but the stranges point has  Madlen when ahe did it. Its just her fault, even not Flare as well.