Madlen

New version 4.1 // Conquest updates // Other features and bugfixes

1 minute ago, Stay0Puft said:

You can assign 60 generals in your alliance, if still only 3 generals understand all the tatics & strategic planning, everything will still come down on those 3 generals to coordinate.

Normal War just requires high skull perk (and/or gems to spend).
Conquest requires tactics.

A leader needs to build an Alliance that can do both.  

3 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Thank you and please do not stop here!

Yes, please, more improvements will keep this amazing game alive! We've been getting much better communication, than we normally do, this month and we need that to continue in order for this to happen! Thank you for putting up with us Madlen and getting our suggestions/improvements to the Conquest to the devs

@AwesomestKnighest I notice too. With Gala nothing have move. No update,no communication,no bugfix,nothing over 6 month. Suddenly Madlen come and bang we have update,we have communication,we have bugfix. If RR2 needed just that. Long time ago Flare should have remove Gala. When people have said Gala its toxic. Finally that was the truth. She have holding back the game behind. Probably never report bug or anything to dev

I'm glad finally RR2 deserve what he must deserve now. No more neglect part. So its a great news for RR2. Version 4.1.0 just prove it

Edited by Warriornator

Also think leader and generals will have a non stop 24/7 in game... specially with CD being drastically decreased... there goes real life again.

But everything else looks quite good! Congrats

I see some people already have the 2 new special icons for the chat and all the rest that comes with it.... I don't yet and the game on the Windows store on PC does not show me any new update.

The update looks very good. The video was great too!

Chat:

I liked that the chat was improved and you still plan on improving it even more. One thing that is still missing in the chat is that RR2 still doesn't allow us to use our own keyboard (on Android). That means that we can't use flow or word prediction. (or maybe that's just me? idk)

Pro League:

1) Only bought tickets can be donated. This is still not working, you still can't donate tickets that you bought with gems. Or is this only for tickets bought in special packages and subscriptions?

2) I'm guessing the changes (categorization of all pro sets available) will only take effect in the next pro league, correct? Right now the shop looks the same.

About Conquest rewards (at least in the top tier, +250 points):

1) I'm a bit confused about this. We now get 2 less pal chests than before (which would mean we only get 3x2=6 pals in total, not 5x2=10 like before).

We get 2 less gem chests, 5 less golden chests (= 2x5 ubers = -10 uber items), we get +3 pearl chests and +2 pro chests.

2) What's the quality of these 3 pro chests? Are they similar as the top rewarded pro chests in the pro league (when you get 10-15 pro chests, where you get more than 1 pro item on average per pro chest) or is it the same as a regular 1-2-3 rewarded chests in pro league (where you're lucky if you get a pro item at all) ?

3) Rewarding alliance gold is a great idea (if it's a meaningful amount). Is this included in chests (which ones)?

If it's in the new type of chest, the top tiers doen't have that reward.

All in all, I really don't see an improvement in these new rewards. The rewards seem to still be very very very low (maybe even lower than before) and certainly don't see how these rewards are worth 8 days of heavy gaming and stress.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

I think that in this update there are things that are not good:

- Pro-Shop Changes:
It will only be possible to donate tickets in the future.
- Rewards:
We have improved the amount of rewards and added alliance gold and vouchers as new reward types.

I explain better why.

- The possibility to donate purchased tickets only facilitates a single category of players and does not make the pro league fairer. It only facilitates the players who spend a lot of money.

- The rewards of conquest do not seem to me improved.

For the 150-199 category of the conquest:
- Version 4.0: 3 pal chest (2 pal in every chest), 3 uber pearl chest, 3 golden uber chest, 1 epic gem chest
- Version 4.1: 1 pal chest, 1 uber pearl chest, 1 pro chest, 1 uber gem chest

I know there are 4 other rewards: 1 chest voucher, and 3 alliance gold rewards, but the rewards do not seem to improve. Rewards have been added and others removed. Simply a joke.

sasada.thumb.jpg.3976ed72ce5e38a954ab44cde05eb910.jpg

15 minutes ago, KingRazGriz said:

I see some people already have the 2 new special icons for the chat and all the rest that comes with it.... I don't yet and the game on the Windows store on PC does not show me any new update.

Nevermind, it appeared just in this very second.

sasada.jpg

Edited by KingRazGriz

Excellent changes, really great job. Unfortunately there does not seem to be an option to opt out of the conquest. It looks like it will still be real time mode (vs 24h mode like with the wars), I will not be able to be on line often enough and play my part as a general.

Opt out is in there. Keep all players in your stronghold for a while. Only... The teams on that same map have to face less teams in that case. Worst case scenario will be a ghost map, with one team only participating. I hope that's not going to happen.

All depend of how energy work. If after depleted all energy you must wait I don't know 5 hours. Its ok. We should wait and test the second conquest before said its again too much time demanding. I think not

8 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Opt out is in there. Keep all players in your stronghold for a while. Only... The teams on that same map have to face less teams in that case. Worst case scenario will be a ghost map, with one team only participating. I hope that's not going to happen.

Think of it - 1st place with only one single built tower! gg

3 minutes ago, orko said:

Think of it - 1st place with only one single built tower! gg

That definitely belongs to possibilities. Having said that, in such a situation a team definitely will build enough towers to win even tent boost I expect. But after these changes, I don't expect this to happen that often.

Edited by Dena4

1 hour ago, LukasV24 said:

The Pro-Shop will now categorize all pro-shop sets available. 

What does that mean exactly? 

bump. I want to know what this means too 😃

Please fix that after a battle is won, the player is still subject to cooldown. If they can attack inmediately, they can jump cross a swamp within a short time when they r supposed to be “bogged down” by the swamp or forest say. Tq

Sorry, this is phrased a bit oddish.

It just means all the sets that were available in the pro-shop in the past will be available in the pro-shop at once and we have kind of categorized them to make it look more nicely.

Good question. I was sure like the thing said it that you click in Pro shop and bingo you see like over 30 items placed by categories : Omega,Apollon (I don't remember all name) 

Maybe will take affect later in the next Pro League? More info on this is more than welcome of course

Edit : Lol Madlen have answer. Nevermind

Edited by Warriornator

2 minutes ago, Madlen said:

It just means all the sets that were available in the pro-shop in the past will be available in the pro-shop at once and we have kind of categorized them to make it look more nicely.

It's phrased as "now" but we don't see any changes. It's ok I guess there'll be a server maintenance to update this. Thanks for the clarification 😃

Cooldown time is drasticly decreased, before we had 2 h we could leave game, think it will be nightmare for leaders and generals to get everything organised.

Lot were complaining about the fact we need lot online last event.  This has not changed by this.  Now you need constant online coz the other teams has also shorter cd time.

i think after this conquest more changeds has to be made

Edited by Teamy

5 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Fantastic news.