Madlen

New version 4.1 // Conquest updates // Other features and bugfixes

7 hours ago, shivam6 said:

update didn't came yet in windows 8.1 store

@shivam6 I may be wrong, but I thought I saw someone post recently that the Windows store will no longer issue updates for Windows 8.1, so I'm not sure you can get it.

🙁

Please add some personal rewards during Conquest More too. Like with the chests in Alliance Wars, where the best players get a lot more and better rewards than the lazy, inactive ones.
Currently, players doing their max effort are not getting anything more or better than the ones doing only the minimum to help the alliance (or doing nothing at all).

I would like to see players getting some rewards when they win a war, and it would be only to the participants on that war. An incentive to make players more active during Conquest.

I know there's more stuff coming, I remember you saying that due to the time being you had to evaluate the most important changes and suggestions that would make it into the new Conquest first, but I really hope personal rewards is one thing you are considering implementing to the game in the future.

I applied this update (IOS Device) and App Store shows it completed but launching the game does not work, says Downloading....34% and is not able to connect to server.  My internet connection is fine so not sure what’s going on

update: never mind, sorry - must have been problem with the network  i was on.  As soon as I got home the update finished and all is good

Edited by LEW
Problem solved

14 hours ago, Barkpl said:

Yeah, the chat needs notifications. And I'd like that to stay on the side of the bar at the beginning of the game.

Like this:

chat.jpg

We really wanted to have this feature as well, but due to time it was not possible to get it into this version anymore :(

2 minutes ago, UncleTH said:

What is this activity level setting?  Or should I ask, what does it do?  

It shows your alliance if you can be active and move during the conquest or if you can't. If it shows "break", leaders don't have to bother asking you to move, if it shows "normal" or "high", leaders can give you orders and count on you

Ooops I put this on low to show I have no more energy and cannot move and thinking High was because you was full of energy. I will return in the game immediately and change it to High

Not sure that activity feature will really help. It's unreliable, prone to be forgotten by many and only really useful if everybody uses this feature.

Almost 2 hours in this new conquest, it still feels like a timesink... Which was the biggest concern in my opinion.

Would be good if we could type the amount of troops we give to our members or a feature where we can divide a certain amount of troops among selected members

Anyway, the movement is too darn fast, now enemies will be faster to arrive at our territory, so we have to be alert all the time, meaning being more online

Nobody (except NEETs) has that amount of free time.

Edited by FunnyValentine

For the one who want to know if the demanding time have up or drop. I don't have do the first one so i don't know. with my video

1 hour = 35 energy

4 hours = 140 energy

8 hours = 280 energy

Around 13 hours = 500 energy

So for me seem Flare have listen and drop the time demanding. Good

Edited by Warriornator

10 minutes ago, Play For Fun said:

Bug report (v.4.1.1): Tapping Heavenly Tent (i) button, would result to forced close

Thank you. Known issue and we are working on it. Please for the future post in the bug section.

About the new conquest. Some good things and some not so good things have been implemented. It still needs some improvements at some points

You're now able to move farther, in a shorter time, but have to wait longer cause of the energy refill, which I really like, cause now you don't have to go online every hour just to move. Ofc it changes later when you're moving within your territory, but in general it's good. Once you have assigned troops to everyone, you can relax a bit as leader/general. Should be less stressful, at least right now at the beginning. We'll see how it is later in this conquest

Here are the things that need improvements:

• sticky notes and vip chats need to show when there are new messages. The way it is now, it's pretty much useless

• giving orders to your members. Right now, you give orders, set a flag and the member sees where he should go, but every member of the alliance also sees it, which confuses people, especially when you give all members orders, the map will be full of flags. Only the member who has the order, should see it

Those are just things that I have witnessed in the first couple hours. We'll see how it continues

Edited by Domikick

Some of the changes made were good. But the energy requirements and slow refill of energy should be revisited. I think that the energy should regenerate much faster.

34 minutes ago, Domikick said:

• giving orders to your members. Right now, you give orders, set a flag and the member sees where he should go, but every member of the alliance also sees it, which confuses people, especially when you give all members orders, the map will be full of flags. Only the member who has the order, should see it

^ members, generals & leader should see it

12 minutes ago, SJKOLDEM said:

Some of the changes made were good. But the energy requirements and slow refill of energy should be revisited. I think that the energy should regenerate much faster.

If the energy fills too fast then things will be worse than last Conquest, with having to login every few hours.