FlareGames
Madlen

[closed] RR2 forum event //Prize 1000 gems

Previously, I played a lot of games, from about 1989 to 1998, then my childhood was over, and I just got tired of playing games ...

I had an old button phone for a long time, I did not buy a smartphone, and when I finally bought it, I tried all the games from the store, and most of all I liked the Royal Revolt 1.
I went through it 3 or 4 times for 100%, deleted it, and installed it again and again from scratch.
When there was news about RR2, I waited impatiently.
When the game finally appeared on the WP, near May 2014 installed the game, began to play, but after 5 days the game dropped to zero. It was very a pity that this game is badly debugged (and so constantly!)
I started again only around September 1, 2014, then it was already more stable.

I remember how in those days a dungeon appeared in the game, and later many, many new and interesting things.
When there were alliances, from the first days actively participated in the creation of the best Russian alliance РОССИЙСКАЯ ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ

https://vk.com/rr2rf

For a long time, upgraded, forged everything, and dreamed of the first place for at least one second, and after almost 4 years of the game it happened :)

Edited by mss73

Hi Madlen.....First i wanted to play COC.But it is not available in the windows store.hence i searched for another tower defence game...at last i find out RR2

The important part is now all my friends are playing RR2 instead of COC?

I loved the way of attacking and defending....and the Graphics??

Edited by VishalRaiz

I feel, because it is an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. ... The feeling you get when you complete a stage in a game or a good game is a feeling that's hard to compete with. It makes you feel important; like you have done something 

21 hours ago, Madlen said:

The post will open automatically at 1pm German time today and close automatically at the end of the event.

Hi! Flaregames I played the first RR1 on my android phone and liked it a lot, so when RR2 came out I had just bought windows 8.1 with 8" screen phone a little bit bigger than my android phone and download RR2 and enjoyed the game on that till it got glitchy. but now I have windows 10 PC with a 32" touchscreen and I greatly enjoy playing RR2 on that thank you???????

It was 2015. I had no smart phone, but owned a laptop. I was studying in diploma 1st year & living in hostel. One day I was getting bored, finding what to do, then one of my friend suggest to play strategy game.  I searched store and install two game. Age of Empire & Royal Revolt 2. I play both game, and found both game r quite good. But RR2 have good Graphics. So I continue to Play this game. And later I addicted to this game, asked my some friend to play this game. And after 3 years I am still here & enjoying this game?.

IGN: ROYAL RAJAN

First of all thank you for the event.

Bought a new computer 3 years ago with win 10.

Search the store for strategy/action game.

Sort of liked the game preview and installed the game.

Been playing RR2 since then.

it was a random try to play RR2 in windows 10 about 1.5 years back. After playing this game i am very addicted to this game. i suggested RR2 for most of my friends. Since i have started playing RR2 i never miss any wars, ninjas, events and now conquest also. i spent my 5-6 hours daily and even more when there is a holiday. i love this game and i mad to play it. i will keep playing this game till i reach max on everything and even after that also. This is only game that i am playing since 1.5 years approximately. 

Yes, there are some problems and need to fixed soon but i knew you guys will fix this and give us a best experience of this game.

Hi Madlen,

When I was younger, I was more focused on action / adventure games and FPS online, while today I'm more interested in the gameplay and spirit of a game. Community RR2 suits me perfectly. Beyond a simple game of tower defense, RR2 has evolved over time into a game of strategy and mutual aid between players.
It is a game accessible to all: children and seniors can do it without problems.

Whether I want to relax or just go crazy with my friends, the most effective tool is RR2. I play primarily to entertain myself. Especially since it is imperative to decompress to calmly overcome my professional obligations ... and provided we have fun.

I'm happy to be part of this community.

Hi Madelen,

I love this game for its universe and its immersion which is TOTAL we are intrigued by this universe and we want to discover more.

I like this dynamic gameplay

I love all the characters each one really has his personality is we like or we do not like but must stop to deny the great treatment of the characters.

I like magic.

I like this game because:

It is addictive

The characters are endearing and we want to know the rest and always move forward

The fights are great, it's a mix between strategy and stuffing (depending on the level of his characters and the level of the enemies, when you fight watches is stronger than hyper strategic and enjoyable)

It has a real universe that makes us really travel (that's what we expect from a game)

Even chaining several months of play, I still want to play

i was looking for a tower defense game and strategic game.

i was playing many online games before, but i was frustrated if you can have i.e. more planets, castles,... and the games starts again from the beginning again.

or if you sleep ovdr night and anyone destroyed your base including troops which you built for weeks/months.

so i found RR2 and i was fascinated of the idea to improve my account as i knew "it as an end" or that its not just doing the same thing all over again and again

and that every improvent to my account was "permament" as noone could i.e. damage my towers (that they could lose levels as anyone destroys it)

one more thing: i hate if the game tells me when you have to play. so i liked old wars where you have 24h time to finish your fights

conquest mode is not really for me - too time consuming and too boring as nearly all alliances make diplomatic talks and result is anyway how leaders were negotiating...

didn't see a "real battle" at top alliances by now, guess they will also never come

I played Royal Reolt 1 alone, after Flare realeased Royal Revolt 2 i find out that i can play with/against people :-) , this game was more complext then the first one...

Hi flare games; I start playing RR2 because of a suggestion of a friend, he found this game on google play and it was very well ranked, so we installed it and began to learn from each other. More than 3 years has been pass, and we found friends and so much fun. Thanks a lot. ?✌️