FlareGames
Madlen

[closed] RR2 forum event //Prize 1000 gems

Reason was: King Gerald
He's my cousin, asked me to help him playing RR2, so I made my own account to assist him, to better understand how to play, then helped him with anything related to this game.
After a few months playing, I met several great legendary players (id): Ed, shyong, Wando, Sn1kt, 77Lotc, mischreiber, DogWaffle, Hum, Med, Ares, Alikington, AleXXu, Florian, Revenant, Juan, David, Dominick (Papa Goose), Kipps (Alien), Vasistha, and many more. Then we become friends, all still friends except Kipps & Vasistha -_-
Time passed by, without realizing I've been playing this game for more than 4 years 😮
Play quite long time, probably soon it's my time to retire... but for now FG can gimme the 1K gems rewards 🤑

Edited by Play For Fun

It's a long story.

My laptop (with Windows 7 preinstalled) is over 7 years old. In February 2016, my laptop had problems and I thought that it was seeming to die. So, in March 2016, I went to repair by a technician and he formatted my laptop and later he installed a cracked version of Windows 10. Towards the end of July 2016, when I was in Holiday, I carried my laptop by another technician (unfortunately I was busy before) to install an original version of Windows 10 (the deadline to install it free was near), but he had problems and so he installed another cracked version of Windows 10. In 2016, thanks to cracked versions of Windows 10, when I visited my homepage (msn website) of my favourite browser (edge), I found news about Windows 10 and in one of them said that Royal Revolt 2 was already popular. Towards the end of January 2017, I carried my laptop to the same technician of March 2016, because the cracked version of Windows 10 was near to the deadline, to install an original version of Windows 10, this time successfully. And I found that Royal Revolt 2 was already installed together with Windows 10. Therefore, at first I did a backup, then I installed my antivirus on 31/1/2017, and, on 1/2/2017 I made access to Royal Revolt 2 for the first time, but  I wanted to get out right away because it was night, and because I wanted just get in and out, do not play. In the next days, I installed other programs (for example, those related to my printer), and between 6/2/2017 and 8/2/2017 I created my "in game name". In March 2017 I bought my smartphone (Iphone 7). In April 2017, towards the end of Birthday Festival, at first I created my Microsoft account, then I installed OneDrive in my smartphone and icloud, itunes and their related programs in my laptop, later I added Royal Revolt 2 in OneDrive and finally I transferred my Royal Revolt 2 account from my laptop to my smartphone to play in both the devices. In May 2017, after an update of Royal Revolt 2, I wanted to remove the old version of Royal Revolt 2 in OneDrive and to add the new version of Royal Revolt 2 in OneDrive, but I made a mistake and, consequently, I could not play anymore Royal Revolt 2 in my laptop. So, after removing Royal Revolt 2 from my laptop and from OneDrive, I added Royal Revolt 2 in icloud. In April 2018, after the end of cooldown to transfer my account into another device, I transferred my Royal Revolt 2 account from my smartphone to my laptop to play in both the devices. From the last days of May 2018 to the end of July 2018 I had problems to watch advertisements on my laptop due to GDPR. Instead, with version 4, I had problems to watch advertisements in both the devices (luckily it's solved with version 4.1). This game is funny.

IGN: 2 REVOLT ROYAL

Hello there,

Thanks for your participation! Some stories were really heart-warming.

The winner is: @SuperMauZ1

Congratulations! 🎉

Please leave me a PM with your IGN within the next 48 hours and we will transfer the 1000 gems.

Everybody else, don't be sad, I plan to do more forum events in the future ❤️.

Your CM

Madlen