FlareGames
Madlen

[closed] Olympus Rising - Forum event // Prize 1000 gems

I started playing this awesome game a few months after RR2. I just recently picked it up again after about 6-8 months without playing. Funny thing though, a few minutes before I first found RR2 in my store, I was looking at OR, not knowing that it was made by the same company. I said to myself "This looks horrible", don't ask me why :lol:, it was probably cause the pictures made it look like a March of Empires type of crappy game lol. Anyway, I love this game and hope to continue to grow with you guys in it!

I started the game, because it was a featured app in the App Store. Installed it and liked the graphic and feel of the game.
Still top 10 today...

Edited by PanicMind

I was an enthusiastic player of Royal Revolt 2 and I saw this other Flaregames game that slowly conquered me until I got to sleep now!

My IGN: d9d9

I found the picture good and installed OR! I keep playing since the beginning because i love the mythology! But the main reason to stay is the communication with my OR-friends all over the world ??

I play this game just because...hey! there is a walking Minotaur in this game...and Cyclops, Medusa, Griffin...like my childhood Greek mythology dream comes true!!..My sweet Jesus...sorry...Zeus!

I also introduce the game characters to my 5 year-old girl, now i have to find a Minotaur toy for this Christmas...

Much appreciate your creation of this game.

I started playing OR because as a kid my favorite movie was Clash of the Titans (the original). Watching the videos of the game brought back those memories of the book and the movie. 

Yes I am that old!

Edited by TheEpicous1

For me, as always I was looking for a good game to play so I searched "best android games" or similar, then some website had Olympus Rising within their personal top 10 and that's how I came to play this game, but what kept me playing it(aside from the gameplay itself) were all kind of people around the world who I met through this game.

I started playing OR because the former CM for RR2 and OR, Alysea, played OR :D

Then I stayed, as I discovered that a bunch of my RR2 alliance mates and friends had started playing OR as well and created an alliance there, which I joined for great fun! 

I love Greek myths so I tried to find a game relating to those fascinating myths and I found this game in the AppStore, and now I’m happy cause this game is a way to see the myths every day 

My in app name: cyrusthegreat.ir

My story with Olympus Rising was before 2 years I found it in app ( Wizzo ) I'm not good in games but OR it's different, I love the graphic and character as well as the strategy in the game keep improvement and become more interesting 

( just one thing 12 days between the war break it's too long )

Waiting for more updates for the game.

Thanks @Madlen

Because I have play Royal Revolt 2 first and Olympus Rising and others game was not on PC. I only play on PC. So when developer finally make Olympus Rising available on PC around 16th of October in 2016. I have go in Microsoft Store and download it. This way I have start to play this game.

Make their games on PC and I will start to play it like I did with Non Stop Knight when they release it in November 2017 or around

Well here we go

I started playing this game because I wanted a little fun and strategy and then I already found this Olympus Rising. Good game with God's and mythology. So I started this game since the beginning and I'm still playing.. it's easy because I can play this game in my cellphone. Awesome ....

I started because I tried it and the building and leveling was easy to start and players wasn’t too far ahead compared to me. 

Give us the Hades Zeus prize gems before starting new contests. You are doing a terrible job maintaining your customer base.