FlareGames
Madlen

How to achieve: Supreme Victory in Conquest

Cay - can u share the formula for time left?

I mean..I understand it is x8 with 10 hrs and x1 once 14 hours are left

With 19 hours left, you had ..so is that 5 hours past

(5/9)*8

After 1 hour, I is it (8/9)*8..

This kind of works until 2/9..

Once its 1/9, the multiple is less than 1

Edited by BubbleNemo

Thanks cay and madden. Very useful info.  I figured something close for time but am curious what you used still. This is close enough for me for now.

(10-(24-<hrs left>)/9 )*8

Min 1, max 8

23+ hours left =8

22+ = (8/9)*8

21+ = (7/9)*8

On 9/17/2018 at 3:28 PM, Madlen said:

Basic skulls per Hero: For each Hero that is participating in a war, you need to score 2.250 skulls in order to achieve a supreme victory. Let’s say the Attacker has three Heroes and the Defender has one hero, then as soon as one of the parties scores 11.250 skulls they are rewarded with a ‘Supreme Victory’.

Can someone help me with this basic skulls per hero. thanks in advance

In the example 4 heros are participating and each hero needs to get 2250 skull which is (2250 x 4) = 9000 skulls, so how did they arrive at 11250 skulls. Since skull bonus is increased 50% for 2 heros and 100% for 3+ heros, how is this extra skull bonus is added to make it 11250 for 4 participants in total (attacker + defender).

On 11/23/2018 at 9:42 AM, Surviva said:

Can someone help me with this basic skulls per hero. thanks in advance

In the example 4 heros are participating and each hero needs to get 2250 skull which is (2250 x 4) = 9000 skulls, so how did they arrive at 11250 skulls. Since skull bonus is increased 50% for 2 heros and 100% for 3+ heros, how is this extra skull bonus is added to make it 11250 for 4 participants in total (attacker + defender).

You are correct, there is one info missing. The towerguard basically counts as another hero on the tile ( even if he is not actually on the tile ).

When defending tower = 2250 x (4 + 1) the 1 stands for towerguard.

Within the first hours of a war a ‘Time-multiplier’ is applied in order to ensure that the defending party has some time to react to an attack.

For each Hero that is participating in a war, you need to score 2.250 skulls in order to achieve a supreme victory.

If we have fight for example 30vs30, we win and after 5 seconds one (ONE!!!) enemy hero step to this square.

What? What the hell? Time to react to an attack?

(30+1)*2250*8 to kill just one (maybe very week) hero???

I understand that 1 against 30 should fill 2250 * 30, with this I absolutely agree (hahaha)

but why 30 should win themselves, fulfilling 30 * 2250

And what time on the reaction you can talk here? If the 30 have just won the battle, many of them are online.

Also, if one player of level 2 (TWO) attacks 30 top players, they will be able to fill only 350 + 7 * 2 = 364 skulls on him, with a bonus of 150% = 910 (not 2250!)

that is, one player of level 2 will stop 30 players 100+ for many hours !!!

(theoretically can stop 65 players)

🤷‍♂️

Edited by mss73

On 12/14/2018 at 9:12 AM, Madlen said:

You are correct, there is one info missing. The towerguard basically counts as another hero on the tile ( even if he is not actually on the tile ).

When defending tower = 2250 x (4 + 1) the 1 stands for towerguard.

You should add/change this in the original post, because right now the math in the example doesn't make sense, and when the example starts you don't mention that the example is taking place at a tower.

Can anyone explain how the skull bonus works in Conquest wars?  It's 0% with 1 player, 50% with 2, 100% with 3, but I had a fight in this last conquest where we had 2 players in a war, and they had already won 6000 skulls.  I stepped into the war, and the skull bonus changed from 50% to 100%, but the number of skulls won did not.  They had a 50% bonus before, so they'd won 4000 base skulls and had 2000 (50%) bonus skulls.  When I joined, the bonus skulls should've changed from 2000 (50% of 4000) to 4000 (100% of 4000), and the total skulls should've increased to 8000.

Edited by Entropy42

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, Entropy42 said:

Does the towerguard count as 2 heroes if he is on the tile as well as set to be the guard?

No.  I think someone did that the very first CQ and it just ended up wasting his ability to be useful somewhere else because his moveable pawn was tied up in a war he was already in as tower guard.  In that case, he couldn't move til the battle was over.  It didn't give any advantage to the fight for him to be there.

Hello,

I have a question. In a Forest tiles for example, coef for defender is 1,3. If we build a watchtower over there, there is a new information, WT modifier 1,2. Then which one is taking in count ?

The stronger one ? Or we add both ?

On 1/3/2019 at 4:19 PM, Magimagic said:

Hello,

I have a question. In a Forest tiles for example, coef for defender is 1,3. If we build a watchtower over there, there is a new information, WT modifier 1,2. Then which one is taking in count ?

Both. It all adds up.

On 1/3/2019 at 11:19 AM, Magimagic said:

Hello,

It doesn't add, it multiplies.  So the coefficient goes from 1.3 (for forest) to 1.3x1.2 (Tower on a forest).

On 12/17/2018 at 2:14 PM, Entropy42 said:

You should add/change this in the original post, because right now the math in the example doesn't make sense, and when the example starts you don't mention that the example is taking place at a tower.

Can anyone explain how the skull bonus works in Conquest wars?  It's 0% with 1 player, 50% with 2, 100% with 3, but I had a fight in this last conquest where we had 2 players in a war, and they had already won 6000 skulls.  I stepped into the war, and the skull bonus changed from 50% to 100%, but the number of skulls won did not.  They had a 50% bonus before, so they'd won 4000 base skulls and had 2000 (50%) bonus skulls.  When I joined, the bonus skulls should've changed from 2000 (50% of 4000) to 4000 (100% of 4000), and the total skulls should've increased to 8000.

I'm going to answer my own question about skull bonus, since I've learned the answer now.  First, the description here on the forums says the bonuses are 0/50/100%, but in game they are actually 50/100/150%, so you always have at least a 50% bonus.  I thought this was totally pointless, but it allows a single player to score more skulls against a single opponent.  If it started at 0%, in a 1v1 battle I could only fight someone once (for 3 crowns) and then all remaining fights would do nothing.  As it is, I can fight that player 3 times and score 150% skulls for my best fight and 50% skulls for each of my other fights.

The total skulls claimed doesn't change when a 2nd/3rd player enter the battle because it is not retroactive.  Whatever bonus % is active when you fight is the bonus % you get.  This means there is a little strategy in choosing to do your fights quickly to try to gain an advantage, or choosing to wait for reinforcements to get the most value out of your fights.

On 1/10/2019 at 4:59 PM, Entropy42 said:

I'm going to answer my own question about skull bonus, since I've learned the answer now.  First, the description here on the forums says the bonuses are 0/50/100%, but in game they are actually 50/100/150%, so you always have at least a 50% bonus.

Can you link me which descriptions you mean exactly, so that I can correct it?

Both this post: 

And the patch notes it links to state that you get a 50% bonus with 2 heroes fighting.  I guess that was changed to 50/100/150% at some point.  Your big description of conquest in this thread doesn't describe the skull bonus, but I see you've added a couple notes that it doesn't apply retroactively.

On a different note, the initial math is your big conquest post still confusing.  There's a note down below that says its  4+ 1( towerguard), but in the initial description the math doesn't make sense.  In the passage I've quoted, there is no mention yet of this being a tower, so it looks like you are saying (3+1)*2250 = 11250.

"For each Hero that is participating in a war, you need to score 2.250 skulls in order to achieve a supreme victory. Let’s say the Attacker has three Heroes and the Defender has one hero, then as soon as one of the parties scores 11.250 skulls they are rewarded with a ‘Supreme Victory’."

Would be clearer as: 
"For each Hero that is participating in a war, you need to score 2.250 skulls in order to achieve a supreme victory. Let’s say the Attacker is attacking a tower using three Heroes, and the Defender has one hero plus a tower guard, then as soon as one of the parties scores 11.250 skulls they are rewarded with a ‘Supreme Victory’."