Scorpio79

Global chat and disconnected alliance chat

Now it is almost a week that the chat is disconnected, kindly could you bring them back to work? They are an important part of the game, they allow us to keep the alliance alive and maintain relationships with the other players on the globe ... Thank you so much !!

You are new to the game? maybe you don't have read all topic here? Dawn of Steel is dead and no more supported since April 2016. So if a bug happen then don't expect to be fixed

We still need acces to global chat ... and more and more players are beginning to have issues with accounts ..

We defently need a reply from support team 

in this case you will wait same in 2020. because no more moderator come here since 2016. No more developer or support team. This game is discontinued. What people don't understand in no more support? Superweapon have quit the project after 6 month in April 2016.

Dawn of Steel is a abandonware game

Yes the game is dead, however you can write to the lead Dev. Honestly Warrior if this game is dead to you why come here and put your shade on the people who want to keep this game going. We get it, but we like the game and we will try until the end to have some one hear use. So again thank you Warrior for your info.

Posted (edited)

I come because new player still write on Dawn of Steel section of this forum. I am the last one veteran you will see on this forum part. I have reach level 30 and all max. I am the one who know all the story behind Dawn of Steel since 2016. So if I say this game its dead its because this game is dead. in the past we was a lots of veteran here but everyone have gone after Superweapon have abandon the project in April 2016

You are new on this forum too. Its okay to keep hope but its useless to keep hope about a game who die 2 years ago. I know both story about Dawn of Steel and I know very well Flare and what they do about their games. So if I say Dawn of steel is dead and dig under grave 10 feet under and there is no hope to see this game come back alive its because i was there when the information have come on this forum in 2016. I was present this day

Of course you didn't know about Throne of wars who was deleted in 2016. Wartide in 2017. Evoker was deleted recently in August 22nd and all the others don't have no more update and are in abandon state. Maybe you just play Dawn of Steel and don't know Flare well and all the story. its ok

So I don't say all of this to be bad or whatever to remove all your hope. Just I tell the story and the fact behind all of this. Why Dawn of steel forum is dead and the game

If you want to keep hope do it but I just tell you. Speak here and spend all your energy you will do it for nothing for a game dead 2 years ago with 0% chance to come back

I still continue to help new player who come without know all the story behind Dawn of Steel but for the rest. I try to keep inform about all of this when a new player come. I repeat myself but its necessary. Because for I reason I still don't get Dawn of Steel still available in App store and Android Store,etc..

I don't want to see people spend real money for a dead project. Its not fine in my definition

Maybe you don't like what I say and its ok but I just wanted to inform all of you about Dawn of Steel situation before you spend money or else

Edited by Warriornator