FlareGames
AwesomestKnightest

Funny Moments - RR2 Version

Hello, great idea AK and Hellslord. ? Let's see what we get! And let's see if we find in our archive some funny bugs as well that I can post here ;)

No idea what the devs (and/or their hardware) were smoking there but it's some serious stuff. :lol:

Okay, I don't have a screenshot or anything but you know how various effects stay in effect when you win a raid or die? One time I beat the gate and a leftover tower collapsed late in the victory scene. No idea if it was even hit with something or not. And no, it didn't count as a destroyed tower in the score. But it was funny, never had anything like this basically just before screen changed to raid summary screen.

8 hours ago, JiggleFizziks said:

No idea what the devs (and/or their hardware) were smoking there but it's some serious stuff. :lol:

Okay, I don't have a screenshot or anything but you know how various effects stay in effect when you win a raid or die? One time I beat the gate and a leftover tower collapsed late in the victory scene. No idea if it was even hit with something or not. And no, it didn't count as a destroyed tower in the score. But it was funny, never had anything like this basically just before screen changed to raid summary screen.

I call it the cannon ball effect because I find  it is easy to happens while using cannons. 

Ones I died just in front of the enemy gate. The green bottle already appeared when the gate started crumbling on it own and the victory screen appeared superimposed to my dead body. 

It was like a miracle! 

3 hours ago, Madlen said:

One more.... King went full Ninja-mode. :ph34r: You can't defeat him if you don't see him!

bug.PNG

My question is, how did you win that attack and not get any medals?

3 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

My question is, how did you win that attack and not get any medals?

If I remember well, Leagues are unlocked only after a certain level of Throne Room, and that's a lvl 10 account, when you are not on a league you don't get any medals on raids

2 hours ago, Darkerion said:

If I remember well, Leagues are unlocked only after a certain level of Throne Room, and that's a lvl 10 account, when you are not on a league you don't get any medals on raids

Ah thanks. Didn't notice that the king was only level 10

Throwback Wednesday? (Well, why not^^)

This bug is not that funny, BUT it was the first bug ever discovered in the game. This is from the 2nd of August 2013. Getting nostalgic :wub:

image.png

1 hour ago, orko said:

Ah, thoose times. No Pals, no Beasts, no Instas, no Ogres (and co. as there were no Dungeons), no Alliances ...

From the picture it looks there were no good graphics either :lol:

It's amazing to see the improvement of the game since that time!