FlareGames

Exactly Top one guy has 1400 score and everyone else have 1300+ but the tiers have a different story.. ?

Edited by Jishan04

I scored slightly over 1k and I'm ranked 200th. I know the league just started but that's not a score that'd rank as high in any other league.

I wonder if they made it deliberately impossible this time or did they swap monks with vikings by accident.

yeah sometime the given setup is ridiculous, i want to buy more ticket to improve my monthly ranking too but with cheaters still around and low crys income like this make me feel very unmotivated

On 9/30/2018 at 2:00 PM, BobotheMighty said:

The Pro Tier only exist because of the cheaters that existed. Flare seemed to remove most of them, so do we really need Pro Tiers anymore?

True, but remember, before the Pro Tiers, you were only able to get one chest until you reached inside the top 100. The tiers have given us better rewards, but they are still very unfair when it comes to Pro Leagues like this. I was very disappointed to work my butt off and only get 2 pro chests

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

True, but remember, before the Pro Tiers, you were only able to get one chest until you reached inside the top 100. The tiers have given us better rewards, but they are still very unfair when it comes to Pro Leagues like this. I was very disappointed to work my butt off and only get 2 pro chests

They change the tiers in the end so it wasn't that bad. The main problem I see with this kind of leagues is that for low/medium alliances it's very difficult to get the pro boosts and almost impossible to achieve more than level 1... They should fit the points needed for the boost the same way they do with the tiers.

Edited by VCTR86

10 hours ago, VCTR86 said:

They change the tiers in the end so it wasn't that bad. The main problem I see with this kind of leagues is that for low/medium alliances it's very difficult to get the pro boosts and almost impossible to achieve more than level 1... They should fit the points needed for the boost the same way they do with the tiers.

They did not change the tiers.

55 minutes ago, BobotheMighty said:

Yes they did, don't know how much and all etc. But I had 1 chest more as reward compared to the rank where I ended (not the monthly reward chest).

Posted (edited)
On 9/28/2018 at 9:42 PM, Kuska said:

Yes, I felt I wasted a ticket on it. Pretty pathetic setup. Do not see how anyone will score 1700 ...lol

No ticket is wasted because you're always fighting against time. So you're forced to play every single pro league if you don't want to fall behind other players.

On 9/30/2018 at 7:00 PM, BobotheMighty said:

The Pro Tier only exist because of the cheaters that existed. Flare seemed to remove most of them, so do we really need Pro Tiers anymore?

They really didn't. There's still too many players running the pro league with multiple accounts every single week.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

On 10/2/2018 at 1:49 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

I thought we used to get 2 chests for getting in the top 500 before

1 hour ago, BobotheMighty said:

Yes they did, indeed you can still check it... the whole top 5 were in the first tier..

1786173719_Capturadepantalla2018-10-03alas21_11_30.thumb.png.c65fda0c9317a72e6d5503ec79c3e37a.png