FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Hayato

Boss hunt is dead

Yesterday, my hunt group is almost Chinese. Actually, every time my group have Chinese or Korean (time zone cause I guess), and they are almost cheater... 10 of 8 players got higher than 450 weapon level in 3 min after they are joined in ?

I play a lot of Boss Hunt mode I never encounter any cheaters. All my boss hunt pets are 4 stars. I never see any player scoring 60+ points.

Personally, I don't think it's a big deal for me. Boss Hunt is a team event. Everybody benefits when your team is doing well. Everybody gets the  milestone rewards. It's only a big deal if you have a shot at scoring top 3. If you have a lot of pet points it's pretty easy to get top 3 unless you have multiple cheaters. Having a high gold booster is a huge competitive advantage. Most of time I hope I get cheaters or spenders to finish the event as fast as possible. That rarely happens. Most of the time matches get drag way too long due to lack of active players.

I want to gain fame point (dunno what to say 'fame point' in English version) to get Legend rank of boss hunt. I cant earn fame point with cheaters because alot of them (always my boss hunt team have up to 5 cheaters) ends boss hunt soooooo fast. Todays boss hunt ends in 15min... what can I do with them? Nothing, lol

The last rank require a lot of grinding. I average about 50 points per game I'm not even close to it. If they cheat, they will need an insane amount of gold to score a lot in short span due to lack of  damage modifiers from cards. They probably spend more time upgrading their stats.

You need to kill your enemies in a fast and efficient pace. You can do this by to using bunch of frenzy points and 5 star Arthur pet. Arthur is the best farming pet due splash damage and damage bonus stat. You can get a bunch of easy kills from wild encounters. Wild encounters are much easier than normal bosses. You start with 2 from starting floor and 2 more for each milestone, making it total of 20(last milestone don't count since it end the event). Sometimes you can get more if the game bugs out. Wild encounters are sort of dps check. It occur more often when you have high dps. If the enemy runs away, that means you need more dps. Arthur pet will inflate your dps with it's splash damage.

Edited by Prinny

What you are talking about will be meaningless in front of alot of chaters. I know various methods(I am 9700+ floors player without cheat. I will touch 9999 soon), but for those with weapons levels exceeding 1000 in the first three minutes there is no point except crazy amount of billing to gems.

You should score well even if there are cheaters. Even more considering your on floor 9700. If there are cheaters they will activate a bunch of milestones for a bunch of wild encounters and card activated. Adventure and boss hunts are completely different. They have different meta builds. Boss hunt is competitive mode. You need to farm efficient regardless of cheaters or not.