FlareGames
Madlen

RR2 Forum event open now!

Prize: 1000 gems 😮

Rules:

Leave a comment about "what was your biggest achievement playing Royal Revolt 2" beneath this thread.

Amongst all participants, we will pick a random winner. The winner will be announced by Madlen in the topic thread. The winner then needs to contact Madlen via personal message to give out the in-game name, so we can transfer the gems. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be picked to which the same rules apply.

Only one comment per person within the thread.

The event is limited to the Royal Revolt event forum thread only.

Event time: Thursday, 11th of October – at 6 pm CEST, ending Monday, 15th of October – at 1 pm CEST

Thank you, and I can’t wait to read all your achievements!

Good luck!

Madlen :)

_ _ _

All comments that are not acceptable will be deleted without discussion (that includes irony& sarcasm to defame the game, staff or the company, toxic messages, messages that generate hate, or any other messages that are seen as not acceptable or any off-topic posts).

I think my biggest achievement was creating our team Genie and Master together with Edward. Within a couple of hours after creation we already had 22 members. We trained a lot of members and a lot of them still reside in our current team. We ate a virtual family, taking care of each other.

That's something to be very proud of, being founder of this wonderful team.

Cheers,

Jack, previous leader of Genie and Master.

I am a free Player still I managed to get 500k alliance  donations before hitting level 80. Maybe this was the reason I was invited by a good team.

Also I have +2 exrta workers, +1 troop slot, +1 spell slot, level 4 stronghold buildings, +8 ruins removed, +13 extra inventory slots.

I still have enough gems to do another upgrade. I may get 750k or 1000k without buying a single gem.

Edited by Pixels

My biggest achievement was to find out new tricks to win leagues myself and let the other ppl know how to do it and keeping my "free player" status. just to let other ppl know that u can get higher ranks in game by not spending $$ but by some common sense

Edited by AJ420

my big achivement will be the day I complete all the quest, four to go Master Strategist, undead king, trader and gold digger, as free player

Edited by Imyself

Ma plus grande réussite c'est mon alliance, les rencontres que j'y ai fait, l'équipe que nous formons ensemble. On s'amuse, on progresse, on prend du bon temps 👍 😊

Edited by Cerone

Hello dear madlen,first of all thank you for put this event and welcome to CM,after it i can tell you i have been playing this game for a long time, since first half of 2014,sorry i'm not active in the fourm,but I can say my most important achievement And the most important reason that after all these years still i'm playing this game has been, it's my friends in the game.

Totally I love this game, because it made me more familiar with people around the world and their culture, behaviors and how they live... events ... and everything else ...
It's true that this is only a game, but it's part of our lives. These moments includes our happiness and sadness in the game ...
Holding hands to cope with adversity, daily greetings, and sharing these beautiful moments, can be the only reason for keeping our emotions and humanity alive.

With the ever-increasing wish of you and the rest of the friends that you've made these moments in the game. 
good luck dear.
best Regards 

My biggest achievement in this game is to be top of everything!!!

To clarify, it is to be top of both pro league weekly and monthly, top of the world, top of every strategy in this game, able to teach every member in my alliance on how to play this game perfectly, able to raise every single member from newbie to top player (6k+) in shortest play time, able to have every single thing (units, spells, towers, obstacles, gears, pals) fully forged that it could not be forged anymore, understand every single thing works like unit's behavior, tower's behavior etc., have my name on diamond league record, unlocked the rest of my workers via voucher only, have every towers and obstacles deployed fully on base each level (skull tower has max level at 17 so the maximum number of tower is 22, then 22 x 17 = 374 towers) they have to be able to have every base's design available for this game.