FlareGames
Madlen

RR2 Forum event open now!

My greatest achievement was arriving at a dying alliance and breathing life into it.

I created our Discord server and people started talking, players got to met each other, which they didn't despite being there for months...

I became a general and my voice was heard,we started coordinating wars, conquest and even giving tips every week for the pro-league and other stuffs.

But the best of all? Coordinating a few casual players... and unlocking Phoebe!

All this, on a casual level 37 alliance.

It may not be nothing to many people, but it was a hell of a ride. This was my biggest satisfaction :)

My greatest achievement was when I reached the 5,000 Trophy range with max waves, troops, and towers - it made me feel that with all the effort in trying to design a base of mix towers and perks it helped me to reach a top tier within the game...

My big success has been to rebuild my alliance lvl 80 after one fake best friend in particular left me telling to other friends in private that i had destroyed my alliance and i couldn't rebuild alliance anymore.

Now i am happy and i have wonderful friends

Only in times of difficulty do you undersrand who real friends are in the game :))) 

Good luck to everyone and... enjoy :)

Edited by chanku

To figure out some useful strategies and share it with the alliance, like having the same combo for almost 2 years that remains useful or figuring out a way to get 1k medals per minute for a final half and hour sprint in diamond leagues (+30k no gems).

Hi! Madlen ..☺️

I have lot of ACHIVEMENTS, My ''BEST ACHIVEMENTS'' .

1. Got lot of good friends from all over the World,
  2. 109 - 114 HERO LEVEL UP in 5 days,
  3. Bronze league RECORD,
  4. 3 Times i crossed 70K+ skulls 
  5. I span 23 Dragons in 2mins 43seconds,                                                                                                 ( **Video available in YOUTUBE )

Thank You.

Edited by TheJeniFeR

Os amigos que consegui através do Royal Revolt 2 🤝❤, é uma conquista que não se compara com outras,além disso tenho as portas abertas em várias alianças no jogo

My achievement is .I got good friends from this game.they r like my family.I got them all.life is not in one way..life shows different ways to reach your goal like our kingdome bases.and this is game u can give up..but in life never give up😎

Mine was scoring over 150k in the last 5 hours and breaking Diamond League Record. I had to attack top10 guys in less than two mins each...and zero scrolls of course. Was really hand numbing but fun.

2018-06-26 (6).png

The biggest achievement I've ever achieved is probably breaking the tournament record four years ago, perhaps to break the record really hard for just under 40hc, at the time. very hard, not buff, not forging, but fun

Phew.

Things are about to get deep. 

My biggest achievement from being a RR2 player was simply finding out about and playing the game. Letting it help me through very difficult times along with meeting my boyfriend who lives on the other side of the world - simply through playing RR2. 

I became very ill last fall and was constantly in and out of hospitals for months with Doctors running different tests on me. 

It was in November that something happened to my heart. At rest - It was beating an average of 120-130 beats per minute. This went on for 4 days. Late evening on the 4th night I was rushed to the emergency room because it started beating even faster. 

Weeks later I was diagnosed with Chronic Graves Disease. It completely wrecked me. For someone that has always been very fit and lives a healthy lifestyle - it was devastating to hear.

I took the rest of the year off to focus on my health and it’s around then that I started playing RR2. I became a little depressed from being diagnosed and playing RR2 made me forget about everything else that was going on. 

It was a way for me to channel positive energy and help get me through a difficult beginning. 

But.... the story goes on and gets better...

A few months later (January of this year) I was recruited by another player (Maestro) to join his alliance - Alpha Guard. 

It was awesome being part of a top 200 alliance. The alliance has a chat room outside of the game in the app called line. 

He invited me to join the chat as well. A few weeks later we casually started talking. About Everything from him being from The Netherlands, RR2, our families, aliens... everything.

We connected on a very deep level through text messaging!!!!! 

This went on for months. While still playing in Alpha Guard together.

We decided that we should meet. I am from America and he lives in The Netherlands which made it hard.

I flew to The Netherlands to meet Maestro in July and we had an amazing time together and our connection became even stronger.

What are the odds of two people meeting in a game, connecting, than meeting across the world and having an even stronger connection in person???!!!!!! 

Slim. 

We are now a couple. :)

Flash forward to today where a few weeks ago I quit my job back in America and have been staying with him in The Netherlands. 

We are very much so happy and in love.... and it would not be so - had I not became ill and started playing RR2 - only for him to recruit me to his alliance. 

Thanks for for helping me through difficult times and for creating a game where I was able to meet this amazing guy. @Madlen

Hi there,

the winner is @Rippler

Rippler please write me a message with your in-game name within the next 2 days :) 

To everybody else: I loved reading all of your stories and achievements, but especially the stories of finding real-life friends touched my heart. 

@OVRSLO you warmed my heart.

It is great games can do that and you rock for being so strong! Keep going, girl!  I think it is amazing you met your boyfriend through the game and I wish all of you happiness, joy and health wherever you go! 💟