FlareGames
CorwinAmber

community manager answered Trophies calculation ?

Hi !

I wonder if there is a calculation rule about the loss and gain of trophies ???

I'm level 72 with 1590 trophies and a level 81 with 1674 trophies attacked me. I lost 9 trophies. Okay. If I attack him back, I can earn 4 trophies maximum.

I don't understand, it's the same thing with all the other opponents. And usually I can't expect more than 3 or 4 trophies, even against opponents much stronger than me...

Can you explain how it is calculated, as you did in an another section regarding the supreme victory calculation in conquest, which was very useful ?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, CorwinAmber said:

Hi !

I'm level 72 with 1590 trophies and a level 81 with 1674 trophies attacked me. I lost 9 trophies. Okay. If I attack him back, I can earn 4 trophies maximum.

I don't understand, it's the same thing with all the other opponents. And usually I can't expect more than 3 or 4 trophies, even against opponents much stronger than me...

Can you explain how it is calculated, as you did in an another section regarding the supreme victory calculation in conquest, which was very useful ?

Thanks.

Hi CorwinAmber,

Happy you liked the SV guide! Unfortunately, the trophy system ...it's a complicated system behind it with many special rules, that would be hard to break down in one guide and we, unfortunately, cannot give out too detailed information of it either (cheater, exploits). I am sorry.

Would you also be interested in some very basic principles or do you think you are fairly familiar with the overall basic principle?

I, myself, am interested in those basic principles, because right now, the trophy system makes no sense. Players are losing trophies for winning defenses and losing trophies for winning attacks. That shouldn't happen

On 11/8/2018 at 6:43 AM, AwesomestKnightest said:

I, myself, am interested in those basic principles, because right now, the trophy system makes no sense. Players are losing trophies for winning defenses and losing trophies for winning attacks. That shouldn't happen

The only time this happens is with severe trophy manipulation on attacker/defenders part. If you stay in "normal" trophy range use the matchmaker it will never happen. Now some players don't do that and attack way above their range and are either pretty skilled at attacking or the defenses they attack aren't very strong. In that case the result could be a "defense victory say 40%" but the trophy system calculated that they shouldn't have been able to get that far on path when you compare attacker/defender levels. 

Hi Madlen and thanks for your reply.

Yes of course I'm interested in knowing what you can share, even if it's just the basics, maybe I will learn and understand a little bit more :)))

I understand the reasons why you can't give out the detailed infos but don't forget that most of the players are only... players, and generally don't intend to try to cheat ! Personally I just want to have fun and try to do my best, but it's important to know the rules when you want to do your best...

So tell us what you can !!! :)

Thanks and have a good day !

On 11/14/2018 at 1:44 PM, CorwinAmber said:

Hi Madlen and thanks for your reply.

Yes of course I'm interested in knowing what you can share, even if it's just the basics, maybe I will learn and understand a little bit more :)))

I understand the reasons why you can't give out the detailed infos but don't forget that most of the players are only... players, and generally don't intend to try to cheat ! Personally I just want to have fun and try to do my best, but it's important to know the rules when you want to do your best...

So tell us what you can !!! :)

Thanks and have a good day !

Hi CorwinAmber,

Okay :)  Yes, I agree with you. Unfortunately, only a few people can destroy things for many.

Here is what I can share, as said it is really just the basic principle.:

• Our trophy system is based on an ELO system (also known from chess).  This means, if you beat a weak opponent you will get few trophies and if you beat a strong opponent you will get many trophies.
  • This can also lead to getting trophies deducted, for example when destroying 75% of a path of a weak opponent, whilst gaining trophies if I only beat 25% of a strong opponent and so on.

I hope you are not too disappointed that I can not share more detailed information.

Have a good day!

Hi Madlen, 

Thanks for the info.

Can you explain how is define a strong and a weak opponents? Obviously the level of the king is related but is there some kind of algorithm related to the units/towers level and the number of forges of units/towers? I guess that the ranking is also took in consideration...? What about the boosts? pro, conquest and so on...?

BR

1 minute ago, sellman said:

Hi Madlen, 

Thanks for the info.

Can you explain how is define a strong and a weak opponents? Obviously the level of the king is related but is there some kind of algorithm related to the units/towers level and the number of forges of units/towers? I guess that the ranking is also took in consideration...? What about the boosts? pro, conquest and so on...?

BR

Sorry, I cannot share more details. #sadpanda

Hi again Madlen,

You say that if you beat a weak opponent you get few trophies and if you beat a strong one you get more, or much more if he is much stronger. And it sounds fair ! I personally don't have any problem with this rule :)

But please read my first post once again, because it's still the same for me, last night I've been attacked by a much stronger opponent (more trophies than me, units that I still don't have, much more towers in his defense and... 15 levels more !!!). He took me 8 trophies, why not, but if I attack him back (more difficult for me to beat him than for him to beat me), I will get 4 trophies... Does it sound fair to you and does it correspond to the rule you've explained above ? Or did I miss something ???

Let me know !

Thanks.

18 hours ago, CorwinAmber said:

Hi again Madlen,

You say that if you beat a weak opponent you get few trophies and if you beat a strong one you get more, or much more if he is much stronger. And it sounds fair ! I personally don't have any problem with this rule :)

But please read my first post once again, because it's still the same for me, last night I've been attacked by a much stronger opponent (more trophies than me, units that I still don't have, much more towers in his defense and... 15 levels more !!!). He took me 8 trophies, why not, but if I attack him back (more difficult for me to beat him than for him to beat me), I will get 4 trophies... Does it sound fair to you and does it correspond to the rule you've explained above ? Or did I miss something ???

Let me know !

Thanks.

In reality it doesn't work that way, for example, I'm usually between 4300 and 4500 trophies, but sometimes after ninjas I drop around 1000 trophies on purpose (to make some weaker players attack me during wars or conquest and win a bunch of gems). The thing is that when I start winning trophies again before ninja events, I can get like 30 or 40 trophies per attack against players that are much weaker than me, and who probably couldn't beat my base or recover as many trophies for me. Later when I'm getting closer to my natural rank I of course get less trophies around 25/30 at 3700-3900 rank , 15/20 at 3900-4100, etc....

18 hours ago, CorwinAmber said:

It depends on various factors I think but I don't know the details myself, neither can I share them unfortunately :( But I wish you good luck in game always and a good day!

On 11/7/2018 at 10:19 AM, Madlen said:

Hi CorwinAmber,

Happy you liked the SV guide! Unfortunately, the trophy system ...it's a complicated system behind it with many special rules, that would be hard to break down in one guide and we, unfortunately, cannot give out too detailed information of it either (cheater, exploits). I am sorry.

Would you also be interested in some very basic principles or do you think you are fairly familiar with the overall basic principle?

More like, I don't really know how flare put it together cause its pretty random.

On 11/7/2018 at 3:57 PM, CorwinAmber said:

Hi !

Thanks.

It is likely the person attacked you from matchmaker, it tends to reward you more, but you risk losing more. If you do 0% on any randomly hand-picked base, you shouldn't lose more than 20 trophies, whereas if you do 0% on a matchmaker base then -50 is quite common.
Also the opponent maybe lower than his usual trophy range, which is also one reason why he would have got more trophies.

well i'm wondering how a player lvl 112 (i'm lvl 108) attacked me 3 times and got under 45% and still got 10 troph from me each time he is not low lvl how come that ?

to tell me this system is fair. its not. When I see a Level 113-120 get trophy on my base. Really frustrating. I see some 130 with no gold,no trophy but the fact stronger can get more trophy its just ridiculous. Weaker ok like level 80 and you are 90 or equal. but its not the case. This system is more weird in offense. Base who offer 20-25 and get 45% and lose -40 its unfair.

Cannot be like Olympus Rising? when you lose then you lose -6 to -12 maximum depending of your results. -12 for 25%, -9 50% and -6 to reach the gate. its less painful