FlareGames
MDJ

Recover the old game

Hii, everyone 

I start to play my Down Of Steel game a new username, unfortunately i reset my android device and i lost the game data,

please help me how i can continue my old game back on my device?

i did not create  the backup of game on google play games.

Same here, but on Windows PC, still haven't gotten any reply from them. Are they still supporting this game?

Sorry if you lose your game its over. You cannot recover it. The support not support this game anymore since April 2016. So if you lost it. No choice you must restart it from scratch sorry

5 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Sorry if you lose your game its over. You cannot recover it. The support not support this game anymore since April 2016. So if you lost it. No choice you must restart it from scratch sorry

But I still see the following on this website:

If you have lost your Dawn of Steel account but have previously saved it with the help of Game Center, please try to log into Game Center with the account you originally used to save your game progress. 

If you are still unable to restore your account, please create a new game on your device and send us a support request with the following information: 
• The player name you used in your lost game 
• The player name of your newly created game 
• Some sort of proof that the lost game in question is actually yours - i.e. the exact number of Influence, Battle Points and/or Plasma, the approximate registration date of your lost account, information about your Rigs and structures, etc. 

Providing as much of the required information as you can will help us resolve your request as quickly as possible. We will use the information to make sure you are the rightful owner of the account in question.

Posted (edited)

if there is a Game Center well its very well hidden. On PC I don't see it anywhere in settings. ON PC there is no Game Center.No facebook link or windows account link or anything else. Maybe on mobile not sure

PS : remember this quote was from 2014. The end of support was in 2016.

Edited by Warriornator

4 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

PS : remember this quote was from 2014. The end of support was in 2016.

2014? I thought there is no date whatsoever on that particular page? How did you know it was from 2014?

because the game has been created in 2014

Well, thanks for your feedback anyway. I'll wait for another 2 more days; if still no reply from them, then no choice, have to play it from the very beginning -- I like this game though.

Thanks again man!

7 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

because the game has been created in 2014

Oh ya, one more thing: Will they shut down the game as well? If they will, then no point continue playing. @_@

No clue about it. They hve deleted Wartide,Evoker and others of their game. Normally when a game is no more supported Flare delete it. Must be a reason they keep this game. Maybe the 720k players in it (if its the reel number of course)