FlareGames

On 11/17/2018 at 9:39 PM, tjgarland said:

@Madlen, I'd be up for updating the WIKI with the new information in the new release. Is there someway I can get access to the WIKI and get the information from FLAREGAMES as to the costs / duration for everything?

Hi tjgarland,

Oh that's cool! Thanks a lot for volunteering. I will have to see what information we can give you, need to check with the devs. I don't know who has currently access to the Wiki, I think the last person was Opelle. @Tomaxo Can you organize access to the Wiki for tjgarland?

Do you have a specific list of what you need on information?

Thank you!

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, Madlen said:

Hi tjgarland,

Oh that's cool! Thanks a lot for volunteering. I will have to see what information we can give you, need to check with the devs. I don't know who has currently access to the Wiki, I think the last person was Opelle. @Tomaxo Can you organize access to the Wiki for tjgarland?

Do you have a specific list of what you need on information?

Thank you!

I can do basic stuff without needing admin access. 

Let's pick something simple to start with like barricades and do them one at a time. Could you check with the developers and let me know if the stats presented are correct (or better yet), a table of correct stats. Here's the barricades on the wiki: http://olympusrising.wikia.com/wiki/Barricade

There's also a formula there which refers to a table and a calculation that makes no sense to me. Could you clarify what that means and I can then clean that up so it makes more sense.

If we can get BARRICADES working and up-to-date in the wiki, then we both know that it's possible and we can then work together to update each section.

It will also be worth putting in a note saying WHEN it was updated and the REASON for the update - so could you let me know the official date this latest upgrade was released and the official name for this upgrade - that way I can record it on each page so people know how current the stats are.

Hi there tjagarland,

I have forwarded the request, I will let you know when I have an answer :)

And as a side note: War blessings do not have 6 levels anymore since the season update, but only 1.

On 11/29/2018 at 8:16 PM, Madlen said:

Hi there, I have numbers to share now :)

Thank you!

OR Numbers Dump.ods

hey thanks for sharing this and what about spell values after new levels?

this excel does contain information on spells.Could you please provide info on that too?