FlareGames
Madlen

Royal Guardians coming soon!

[mirroring official announcement]

👑 Serve & Protect - annnd collect! Royal Guardians will be hitting the game soon! Watch the trailer here:

More info to follow! :)

_ _ _

What do you think? Let us know below :)

I am willing to play a Gamers Guess on Royal Guardians, once upon a time in Azeroth, players had to hoof it on foot to do every quest; naturally players complained, thus 'mounts' were born. Ergo I believe RR2 is adding mounts to the game for "Conquest" making it possible for Alliances to explore more of the map, and respond faster to battle scenes. another application would be should you almost be out of time attacking a players castle your mount could get you to their gate on time.

Royal Guardians Donkey Mount.jpg

I was thinking they would be introducing some sort of auto collect feature in the game (chests, bread, gold, pearls, finished upgrades) and possibly a building queue along with it. 

It would also work on Conquest as well (tech tree, King moves).

1 minute ago, ARREBIMBA said:

I was thinking they would be introducing some sort of auto collect feature in the game (chests, bread, gold, pearls, finished upgrades) and possibly a building queue along with it. 

It would also work on Conquest as well (tech tree, King moves).

I was thinking the same ... But didn't mention it."

12 minutes ago, SinisterEggplant said:

I am willing to play a Gamers Guess on Royal Guardians, once upon a time in Azeroth, players had to hoof it on foot to do every quest; naturally players complained, thus 'mounts' were born. Ergo I believe RR2 is adding mounts to the game for "Conquest" making it possible for Alliances to explore more of the map, and respond faster to battle scenes. another application would be should you almost be out of time attacking a players castle your mount could get you to their gate on time.

Royal Guardians Donkey Mount.jpg

Mounts! Could be it!

Edited by Parasite2689

@SinisterEggplant, great job pointing out that the king mounted the horse. I really like that theory behind it. It could also be a new pal that the king mounts during the special ability, which would be like a charge! I'm picturing it like a jouster on a horse. Would be helpful for killing a beast

37 minutes ago, SinisterEggplant said:

if they are mounts, and you can collect a pink Unicorn mount, I am going to name her Madlen 🦄

Not confirming anything or so, I am just always looking for a reason to post this gif.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf434da63312e586b

lol, Agnes from Despicable Me, love it! 

the comment about Jousting; oh how I miss my daily reputation quests with the Argent Tournament in Icecrown.

because not trying to toot my own horn, but I really was an Awesomest Jousterest!

and kudos AwesomestKnightest for getting your artwork featured on Royal Revolts Facebookest. 🦄

giphy.gif

Edited by SinisterEggplant
this GIF is so Madlen! I'm going to die!

New dungeon levels that will unlock either armor for pals or new already armored versions of the pals? :huh:

"Guardians" of the dungeons(?) + "Collect" :huh::huh:

I'm so confused :P