FlareGames
Madlen

Royal Guardians coming soon!

I don't want to see whatever it is. It would be another time consuming and frustrating annoying irritating event or maybe the whole gane design is about to change. I don't sense anything good. Please God no! 

Pressure was build when FG was presenting glimps of conquest and ...... pufffffffff XD I don't think it will work again after such mid quality event presented last time. I only hope it will bring some no gems fun :)

Yet, I'am very happy that something new is being created. This is a sign that platform is still alive :)

Edited by Laza83

In Game Announcement this morning, saying they are coming soon.

I still think soon = 5d 17h just in time for the next Conquest.

last Conquest my Alliance explored about 50% - ish of the map,

with 5 days, and so much unexplored territory, I am still going with my Mount theory.

And I still want a Pink Unicorn mount so I can name her Madlen. 🦄

I still don't understand Flare's communication strategy for new things.  I understand wanting to build hype, but for that to work you have to have some basic concept for the thing that is being delivered and so far we still no virtually nothing about it.  Personally, this style of communication does nothing to generate excitement for me.  If anything, it generates a bit of frustration because it looks like there may be a cool new thing, and you're deciding to let us know about it - but not in any meaningful way.  

To be clear, I do like that you are communicating things (lack of communication has been an issue for a long while) but I'd consider altering how you do it.  Start off by doing things like telling us you are revamping some specific aspect of the game, or adding something entirely new, or showing some actual gameplay teasers.  You don't need to provide details for any of this at 1st - you could dribble out those details over time to keep ramping up the hype.  Simply dropping a name for something and showing a non-gameplay video of a king giving a donkey a carrot is not useful at all, at least for me.  

1 hour ago, SHaase said:

I still don't understand Flare's communication strategy for new things.  I understand wanting to build hype, but for that to work you have to have some basic concept for the thing that is being delivered and so far we still no virtually nothing about it.  Personally, this style of communication does nothing to generate excitement for me.  If anything, it generates a bit of frustration because it looks like there may be a cool new thing, and you're deciding to let us know about it - but not in any meaningful way.  

To be clear, I do like that you are communicating things (lack of communication has been an issue for a long while) but I'd consider altering how you do it.  Start off by doing things like telling us you are revamping some specific aspect of the game, or adding something entirely new, or showing some actual gameplay teasers.  You don't need to provide details for any of this at 1st - you could dribble out those details over time to keep ramping up the hype.  Simply dropping a name for something and showing a non-gameplay video of a king giving a donkey a carrot is not useful at all, at least for me.  

The point of baiting us makes us more excited when it does come out and the pictures keep us guessing and thinking. If actual gameplay teasers are shown players will begin to think of how to do the best, especially those in large alliances. The devs want the actual mechanism to be a surprise so that everyone has to figure out a strategy on the spot and prevent preparation. 

8 hours ago, Warmaster said:

Het punt om ons te lokken maakt ons meer opgewonden als het uitkomt en de foto's houden ons gissen en denken. Als echte gameplay-teasers worden getoond, beginnen spelers na te denken over hoe ze het beste kunnen doen, vooral die in grote allianties. De ontwikkelaars willen dat het feitelijke mechanisme een verrassing is, zodat iedereen ter plekke een strategie moet uitdenken en voorbereidingen moet voorkomen. 

You think it makes much difference for those in big alliances.  The more money they have to spent, the more they like it. That is the only way they are sure they can keep their difference between the other players.  As long there is the difference between players in what they can spent, this game is not balanced.  For some players is a gempackage of 20k peanuts, for others it is more than a monthly salary

👑Kings and Queens,
This lovely bunch of Royal Guardians will protect and serve your King/Queen in battles. ⚔️
Look forward to fighting alongside your Friend ‘til the End "Donkey", Dragon "Goruc" aka the Insatiable Pyro, our Hero's Sub-Zero Sidekick Sled "Trusty" and feline Demolition Expurrrt "Sultan", a blood-relative of the Granny Beast.
We will publish more information, including gameplay trailers and guides, in the upcoming week(s) so stay tuned!
Hmm feels like we forgot something….

HMMMM…👀

Oh YEAH…!

The release date is….drum roll…the 10th of December!!! 🤩
guardian_groupshot_1200x675.png

9 minutes ago, Madlen said:
👑Kings and Queens,
This lovely bunch of Royal Guardians will protect and serve your King/Queen in battles. ⚔️
Look forward to fighting alongside your Friend ‘til the End "Donkey", Dragon "Goruc" aka the Insatiable Pyro, our Hero's Sub-Zero Sidekick Sled "Trusty" and feline Demolition Expurrrt "Sultan", a blood-relative of the Granny Beast.
We will publish more information, including gameplay trailers and guides, in the upcoming week(s) so stay tuned!

HMMMM…👀

Oh YEAH…!

Screenshot_20181205-175034.png

28 minutes ago, Madlen said:
👑 re e regine,
Questo bel gruppo di guardiani reali proteggerà e servirà il tuo re / regina nelle battaglie . ⚔️
Non vedo l'ora di combattere insieme al tuo amico fino alla fine "Asino", Drago "Goruc" noto anche come Insaziable Pyro, Sub-Zero Sidekick Sled "Trusty" e Demolition Expurrrt "Sultan" , un parente del sangue della Granny Beast .
Noi pubblicheremo ulteriori informazioni, tra cui trailer di gioco e le guide, nel corso della settimana prossima (s) quindi rimanete sintonizzati!
Hmm sembra che abbiamo dimenticato qualcosa ...

HMMMM ... 👀

O si…!

La data di uscita è ... .drum roll ... il 10 dicembre !!! 🤩

home would it be? would we have another animal to feed? however, the news are always welcome. I do not see now that this update comes out !! thanks Madlen !!!

41 minutes ago, AlfreBella said:

home would it be? would we have another animal to feed? however, the news are always welcome. I do not see now that this update comes out !! thanks Madlen !!!

We will inform you about the gameplay functionality next week :) and the game update will come on the 10th :)

And you are welcome! I had to keep this a secret for such a long time, it is so great to communicate them now! The team did a great job! I hope you guys are excited :) Because I am! :)

On 12/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, Warmaster said:

The point of baiting us makes us more excited when it does come out and the pictures keep us guessing and thinking. If actual gameplay teasers are shown players will begin to think of how to do the best, especially those in large alliances. The devs want the actual mechanism to be a surprise so that everyone has to figure out a strategy on the spot and prevent preparation. 

I guess that was my point.  What generally gets communicated early on hasn't generated any excitement whatsoever for me.    

In contrast, the post Madlen made 10 hours ago is a GREAT post.  It doesn't give away too much, but it at least gives an inkling of what's coming (and when!).  If this was the post (or at least something similar to it) that had been made back on 11/20, I would actually have been excited about the feature and would have made sure to keep going to the forums to see if any more info had been released.

23 hours ago, Madlen said:
👑Kings and Queens,

HMMMM…👀

Oh YEAH…!

Why is Eldrek bandaged? Is he injured?