FlareGames
Madlen

How long have you been playing the game? / Introduction thread?

14 hours ago, Asd0011 said:

Thanks Madlen, September 16 is just a few days before my birthday so I guess maybe OR was my present 😊, but you forgot to mention the year 😶.

16 was the year, not the day ;)

On 12/7/2018 at 7:34 PM, CHALLENGER said:

Started one month ago 😀

Oh a newbie like me! Hello! 🤗

Hey there, I am MrCouPer, i play this game two years, the date is if i am not mistake august 2016, i like this game because have greek things, and is strategy game, but the game need new contect now, about like with one real event in the game( online)

Started in October 2016 with my account Warriornator and I reach Ascension 105 but because i have deleted my youtube Channel and because of personal problem here. I have stop playing during few months. After a while.... someone convince me to restart so April 2018 I have restart a new account and now I am Ascension 86. 

So in a way i can say I play since 2 years now and will continue

I started roughly by the end of 2016. Mostly it'd be December 16 & it was by pure accident.. Was searching for something else and OR came up... Never ever looked back since then... Nothings comes close to this. Also I am a Big fan of AOM, AOE 2 & Greek Mythology. ❤️  Currently the other games I play are Darksiders III and Condition Zero(Shooter) on PC.

@Madlen My kind request, please don't let OR die for any reasons.... there are so many hard core fans......

On 11/22/2018 at 5:42 AM, Madlen said:

I am playing the game now since August and so far I enjoy upgrading my Olympus the most (yes, I like to make things look pretty lol).

Now that you've discovered how to move/rotate buildings, ;) can you show us your beautiful Acropolis?

Good days bad days, I've been playing for 783 consecutive days since I started (neved missed a single day).

Days calculator:

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=10&d1=20&y1=2016&m2=12&d2=11&y2=2018&ti=on

I'm a veteran player but still a War virgin. :D

1 hour ago, Tomaxo said:

Now that you've discovered how to move/rotate buildings, ;) can you show us your beautiful Acropolis?

Good days bad days, I've been playing for 783 consecutive days since I started (neved missed a single day).

Days calculator:

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=10&d1=20&y1=2016&m2=12&d2=11&y2=2018&ti=on

We can free up a space at Boom for the next war, we could use a warrior at the sharp end!! 

I joined the forums June 2016, but that wasn't my start point. I think I was here the first month the game launched. March/April? Can't remember, but I do know it was before I changed jobs, and I could not play so much.

So more than 2,5 years for sure 🙂 And never missed a day, even when travelling at least once a day... that's not surprising...

Edited by Archimides

A little bit of history...

The game was released worldwide for Android and iOS on May 5th 2016.

The Windows version came out on October 18th 2016.

I thought lucky players on iOS were originally the first to play in April 2016.

@Archimides believe it was as early as March 2016.

But then I found this old vid from December 2015!

Hercules didn't use Scylla but he could cast Fist of Power and Hydra without Invo! :o:D

So the game is 3 years old!

22 hours ago, Tomaxo said:

Days calculator:

Wow! 783 consecutive days! Respect! 💟

My Acropolis is not the prettiest yet, I need to invest more time :)

IMG_6494.PNG

8 hours ago, Archimides said:

I joined the forums June 2016, but that wasn't my start point. I think I was here the first month the game launched. March/April? Can't remember, but I do know it was before I changed jobs, and I could not play so much.

So more than 2,5 years for sure 🙂 And never missed a day, even when travelling at least once a day... that's not surprising...

It's defo good to have you here 💟

22 hours ago, Madlen said:

Wow! 783 consecutive days! Respect! 💟

My Acropolis is not the prettiest yet, I need to invest more time :)

IMG_6494.PNG

Yeah, I feel like doing a Marathon. :D

I actually like your Acropolis. I like it when the citizens/villagers have plenty of space to walk around.

18 hours ago, Asd0011 said:

Damn you censor board 😠

She has the right to do so as the Gods have chosen her to be the official Gems distributor.

You don't wanna see her insane amount of Gems, don't ya? :lol:

I'm playing this game long enough (for almost 2 years) to remember good old days.

Those days when war blesings were fairly distributed.

Those days when war matchmaking worked much better.

Those days when 99.9% players weren't terrorized by elite privileged players and their Gigas Trebuchets,Sirens of Pyyrha and Spartan Warriors.