FlareGames

IGN - subhashcbhanu

Dear Flaregames, an unusual screen freeze is detected since day 2 of the ongoing conquest, it was detected during last conquest too but it was gone when conquest was over but again appered on day 2 of the ongoing conquest. Game screen freezes in every 5 or 6 seconds for 1 or more seconds and speciall during raids on the bases which has gargoyle nest. It freezes from the conneting screen to everywhere. Last time I thought it was the problem of my phone but I got complaint from all my mates who were using Android on last day of conquest. Please do something fast. I am attaching video link please watch.

6 hours ago, subhashcbhanu said:

IGN - subhashcbhanu

Dear Flaregames, an unusual screen freeze is detected since day 2 of the ongoing conquest, it was detected during last conquest too but it was gone when conquest was over but again appered on day 2 of the ongoing conquest. Game screen freezes in every 5 or 6 seconds for 1 or more seconds and speciall during raids on the bases which has gargoyle nest. It freezes from the conneting screen to everywhere. Last time I thought it was the problem of my phone but I got complaint from all my mates who were using Android on last day of conquest. Please do something fast. I am attaching video link please watch.

I am facing it for the past half an hour during conquest.So is my alliance member.

what do all these have in common? Mobile devices. I haven't had this problem, and I play on Windows PC. Hope this helps narrow down. Maybe we can get a few more PC players in here to confirm or deny

Hi everyone. also IP and many in our alliance we have problems with lock screen. that one is present only in the conquest !!! the other battles continue normally !!!! please solve problem !!! Android use 7.0 A7 blackview phone

Posted (edited)

this issue was opened on November 25 and no one gave a response ... we are with the same freeze shown in the videos, what are you waiting for? finish our gems? or uninstall the game? tell me how much it costs to fix the game, maybe it will be cheaper to pay for the repair than to be buying gems

adilson.tte4 

sansung j7 prime2 

Edited by AdilsonCR

Same here. Had to gem every raid so far... it's unplayable. Every 2 or 3 seconds it lags for 1 or so second. Everything becomes unresponsive and it's a nightmare to get the spell Timing right.

Fix it asap. But what do we expect. It's weekend 

Same here. Game freezes most of the times,I thought it was my device,but all guys at facebook group also saying same .device,samsung galaxy tab,android.

Posted (edited)
On 11/28/2018 at 6:36 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

what do all these have in common? Mobile devices. I haven't had this problem, and I play on Windows PC. Hope this helps narrow down. Maybe we can get a few more PC players in here to confirm or deny

i don't know. On my side i find it weird never got any crash,freeze or problem on my PC Windows 10 since over 1 year maybe 2. So no clue. Seem the majority of problem are on mobile Ipad/Iphone with what I read in bugs section. No clue why on mobile all those crash and freeze. Due to Limited power? maybe...in WWE Champions all was fine in past month. Since few month I have lags and freeze each 2 min and freeze on screen during 2-3 min. Unplayable.The improvement of the game with update who improve the graphic and performance of the game is too much for my old Ipad Air 2. Not enough strong to run this game smooth anymore.

Remember mobile device have a lifespan of 2 year maximum. After you will meet problem after problem

So my tough Iphone and Ipad are limited its the main cause problem. So when a game have performance and improvement update who demand more details and graphic some device cannot follow. So some can work great at version 3.0 but struggle at 4.0 and now at 4.4.1 its possible its too much for some device

Of course if you have a Iphone X and this thing happen the problem is elsewhere

if you meet so much bugs 4 question people most ask themself

1.Are they mobile are limited in power? I means Ghz,speed,memory,etc..Enough to run RR2 fast and smooth?

2.If they have their mobile for more than 2 years? (time to change if its the case)

3.Slow internet

4. Come from Flare

by example if I don't have encounter any crash or problem its because maybe of this :

1.My internet is really fast 65 Mbps with 30 ms ping

2.My PC is new from few month. So all inside are ok and its really powerful

3. My drivers up to date

4. Cleaning with program and all

etc..so if a problem happen one day its not on my side. So i will know its from Flare

Edited by Warriornator