FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Madlen

December Q&A - Please submit your questions here

13 hours ago, Macamus said:

Yalla habibi why nemesis so expensive but so useless?  Level 9 nemesis and level 130 king

Hello dear Macamus: Now's your chance ;)⬇️

8 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

3) New Alliance Tower level

This would actually be interesting, but, instead of giving more donations, how about just more donations in a day. For instance, once maxed you have 1500k donations, but if you upgrade to the next level you could donate twice a day or something

the increasing perk on the healing ring was intended or was it a bug that you let it live because a lot of player took the advantage...?

Is there any plan to provide other gears with this 'Increasing perk value' ability ?

Any plan to set up a daily base challenge....? to just win some token (or something like that) that you can exchange to get pearls/pal food/gems/gold...?

1 hour ago, sellman said:

the increasing perk on the healing ring was intended or was it a bug that you let it live because a lot of player took the advantage...?

Is there any plan to provide other gears with this 'Increasing perk value' ability ?

Any plan to set up a daily base challenge....? to just win some token (or something like that) that you can exchange to get pearls/pal food/gems/gold...?

Increasing perk? What are you talking about? 

10 minutes ago, sellman said:

healing ring perk increases by 0.01-0.20 from 40% to more than 100% and after that it decreases...

That happens with most (all?) auras, life drain and maybe some other perks too. 

Edited by ARREBIMBA

Nope it s the only one that increase so much....even if at the end, the value was not well calculated cause it was dispalyed to have more than 3K healing power but it s only 700 life points per second but it s helping so no problem

The fire, ice and other special perks on ring always decrease

I dont really know about life drain, I think I already melt it if i ever got it 🙂

23 minutes ago, sellman said:

Nope it s the only one that increase so much....even if at the end, the value was not well calculated cause it was dispalyed to have more than 3K healing power but it s only 700 life points per second but it s helping so no problem

The fire, ice and other special perks on ring always decrease

I dont really know about life drain, I think I already melt it if i ever got it 🙂

Lots of perks are incremental. I would even say that most perks are that way.

This "incremental value" happens with: Leadership, Life, Healing aura, Elemental Aura (like the frost ring available in this festival), Sonicblast aura, Life Drain, Spell perk, Elemental damage (like fire damage), Elemental Shield, Troop resistance, Troop attack.

Perks that don't have an incremental value: Farmer, Scream, Speed, Start Morale, Luck, XP, Gold, Skull bonus, Fear Aura, Attack Speed (on gloves).

Those are the ones that I could confirm.

There are a few more perks but I couldn't confirm (like pal damage, troop speed during scream, the new gloves+weapon pro perks, kickback aura ring).

Edited by ARREBIMBA

Are you working on a new game Royal Revolt 3 or are there no plans?

Can you provide more info about Askas ??? Attack values? Maybe you can decrypt damage values by damage type, at the moment this pal stats can not be compared to other pals.

Is it planned to find pro pals in pro chests, or special pro pal chests? Current they can only be bought in the pro shop ...

i want to ask if we as windows phone users can get the complete version of the game with the animated troops display and the offers to get free gems etc i mean the only platform that lacks some features 

Since Microsoft announced end of Windows phone, (UWP they support) and their newer .Net standard libraries no longer support it, I guess it's no longer guaranteed that Windows phone will be upgraded for rr2. If I remember well, a few months ago Madlen answered also that Windows phone won't be supported. 

As soon as a single library of the new .net standard is used, they for sure don't support it any longer. My office also runs to this dilemma. We use Xamarin for supporting multi platform app, but we now run into that same issue. Some third party tools need the new libraries and since we have customers with phone, we decided for now don't use those third party libraries.

4 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Since Microsoft announced end of Windows phone, (UWP they support) and their newer .Net standard libraries no longer support it, I guess it's no longer guaranteed that Windows phone will be upgraded for rr2. If I remember well, a few months ago Madlen answered also that Windows phone won't be supported. 

As soon as a single library of the new .net standard is used, they for sure don't support it any longer. My office also runs to this dilemma. We use Xamarin for supporting multi platform app, but we now run into that same issue. Some third party tools need the new libraries and since we have customers with phone, we decided for now don't use those third party libraries.

well i don't think they can end windows phone 10 support ! only if they introduce a new version or a new system ! they ended support for windows 8 and 8.1 

I hope for you and others they keep supporting the game on Windows devices. As long as new versions are appearing in your store, you will be fine. 

It's Microsoft themselves that no longer support newer .net standard (cross platform) libraries for Microsoft phone and Windows devices. Newest libraries only support UWP. Now… As long as keenflare isn't using any of those, Microsoft phone and Window 10 devices will be fine.

I know what  I am talking about. From .net standard 1.5 and higher, 10.0 devices are no longer supported. When implementing a new part of our software, we noticed that our Windows 10 device builds suddenly failed, android and iOS succeeded. We write mobile software, so we had to remove third party software with newer .net standard dependency and use another component.

Check here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/standard/net-standard

Yes, you are correct about 8.0 and 8.1, those are no longer supported. But... After 1.5, the 10.0 is then turning into UWP versions. Check the row of Universal Windows Platforms. 10.0 are devices that are supported. Then it changes to tablet/PC full release versions. So whenever 1.5 or higher library is used, then Window devices are no longer supported.

Edited by Dena4