FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted Please discuss a possible Nemesis Pal buff

Hi there,

Nemesis! Pal buff! YES, we are thinking about it! :D

2 things:

1. We have ideas in mind for it, but we are not ready to communicate these yet. That's why number ....

...2. You can feel free to post ideas and suggestions below. (Yes, I am aware of some threads that exist, and I have already shared these with the devs, but it is best to have everything in place in this thread here).

As always, everything is subject to change and we cannot give any ETA for when a possible change will happen.

Main problem is the pal is running behind hero (that's main problem of most pals, for defensive pals this is fine, but for destructive pals, they need to run in front of hero), where he does almost no damage and is very ineffective. Hero needs to push it constantly forward to benefit. 

So running in front of hero, where his presence and action is required should be priority one. By changing that, the beast also will be there where he needs to do damage. For the rest of the advice, I leave that part over to players having nemesis pal.

Edited by Dena4

1 minute ago, FLORIN said:

First make it more affordable then we can talk buff ing. 😂

I agree with Dena, give Nemesis some steroids to run faster.

Notes down: Insert steroid option. Let's see if this makes it into the game :P

Just like @Dena4 has already mentioned, make the pal run faster.

This is specially noticed upon his pal beast transformation, where the hero needs to be constantly pushing him....

Unlike other pal beasts where their speed is significantly better to wreak havoc on the enemy's defense.

Also, it may be just me... but having a random damage bomb attack seems totally absurd.

Make it either only 1 or 2 useful damage types, like fire and blunt... Or just give a new constant kind of ability.

So... Just remove poison from it already, it's just a wasted attack ;).

25 minutes ago, RushB said:

I think better to make skaletons shieldable

That is the first thing I was going to suggest.

1) Make skeletons shieldable (would be great for Necromancer too), otherwise they die too fast.

2) There's a lot of wasted time with the transformation into beast. Does it really have to transform? Why not just have it keep it's pal form during the special attack ?

Or you could keep the transformation but reduce the cooldown time to compensate for this.

3) The special attack seems lackluster. Is the destruction it provides bigger (or similar) to Kaiser's or Irmgard's ?

Either more bombs or stronger bombs.

4) Maybe add an aura to Nemesis (all the time or only during the transformation), like poison or fear aura.

For its price definitely needs a buff! It is way too expensive  i was gathering crystals for 5 months  and i thought that i get something premium but things are not like this! It is almost useless, it is below the average strength.

Transformation animation takes too long time. His total time just standing casting this spell is really big. Or it should be so he can cast it while moving so he doesn't end up so far behind.

Maybe his beast version do more damage type then just normal because I can't really see much impact from it. Maybe make it more like the bombs the normal beast throws.  But larger bombs with more damage or something 

Honestly, I don't believe buffing it can be a good solution for that pal

Nemesis is so bad because its ability is bad, and buffing it would only work if it would make the pal brokenly OP. Because that's the only way I can see that "Necromancer-like" pal being worthy of its current price!

Nemesis needs rework, a complete rework IMO
And even a visual rework for the beast form (on all dragon pals BTW), because I gotta agree with what @orko said hahah 
When I first saw the dragon pals I was excited because I expected their beast forms to be something very cool, powerful and intimidating, but instead they turn into a pufferfish :mellow:

2.jpg.3c7f6f09dccd95225a50790e0778d7df.jpg1.JPG.78d406d3776e2a88c83fee6f1060e939.JPG

5 minutes ago, Darkerion said:

Honestly, I don't believe buffing it can be a good solution for that pal

Nemesis is so bad because its ability is bad, and buffing it would only work if it would make the pal brokenly OP. Because that's the only way I can see that "Necromancer-like" pal being worthy of its current price!

Nemesis needs rework, a complete rework IMO
And even a visual rework for the beast form (on all dragon pals BTW), because I gotta agree with what @orko said hahah 
When I first saw the dragon pals I was excited because I expected their beast forms to be something very cool, powerful and intimidating, but instead they turn into a pufferfish :mellow:

2.jpg.3c7f6f09dccd95225a50790e0778d7df.jpg1.JPG.78d406d3776e2a88c83fee6f1060e939.JPG

Thank you for the feedback on the look ;) Feel free to open another thread in the pal section with it ;) Let's keep this thread on topic of the buff though. ;) (or a rework if you want to suggest that in terms of abilities) (I saw your thread about the Nemesis rework though, that was one of the threads I have forwarded)

200w.gif?cid=3640f6095c000e7636784171360

I'll just re-post it here, because, like you said, it's best to have everything in place in this thread here
And in case more members want to know what thread you're mentioning and want to discuss about it...

On 9/12/2018 at 8:31 PM, Darkerion said:

N.jpg.6847be5011f8f0c3549317078599de76.jpg

One thing I think nearly all players in the game would agree about Nemesis: his special ability is horrible! It's not effective, nor unique and

certainly does not worth 150.000 Pro Crystals. 

Current Nemesis works just like a Necromancer, and it feels just as bad as one when we try to use them on offense.

You can buff his ability and add more attack power like you've been doing, but that's not enough, because in the end we choose our Pals by their special abilities, and that's why Nemesis became a joke.
A buffed bad ability is still a bad ability, and a Pal with a bad ability is a bad Pal (R.I.P. Growl).

You wanna add a Pro Dragon Pal that costs 6x to 10x more than the other Pro Pals?
Then let's make a Pro Dragon Pal that is worth 6x to 10x more than the others

•••••

Nemesis rework:N.jpg.6847be5011f8f0c3549317078599de76.jpg

New ability: Summons 1 dash of a random dragon
Upgrades: Leveling up reduces the cooldown of the ability (like Aska)

Celestial Nemesis rework:

New ability: Summons 1 dash of a random dragon + casts the spell equivalent to the dragon summoned

Fire dragon + Firestorm
Ice Dragon + Blizzard
Stone Dragon + Stun (or maybe Swordrain, since Stun on stunned stuff would be very ineffective)

On 9/12/2018 at 8:37 PM, Darkerion said:

Another idea for the pal could be:

New ability: Randomly casts Firestorm, Blizzard or Stun spell and has a XX% chance to summon the dragon equivalent to that spell.
Upgrades: Increase the % chance to summon dragons

But I like my first suggestion better :D

And I'll add:

If Nemesis summons a dragon, it's worth 150k crystals 
If it's only 1 dash of a dragon, it's worth 150k crystals
If there is only a chance to summon 1 dash of a dragon, it's still worth 150k crystals
If that 1 dash doesn't even have the full power of a normal dragon's dash, it's still worth 150k crystals

I think I made my point clear here, on why it needs a rework

If it had a good, interesting and useful ability, it wouldn't need a buff
In fact, it could even get a nerf and would still be a great 150k crystals worthy pal

It would be great if price of nemesis gets buffed but it's very difficult now Anyway ,  new things can be added like translocation chance , time warp e.t.c 😅

Edited by Nandu

50 minutes ago, Darkerion said:

I expected their beast forms to be something very cool, powerful and intimidating, but instead they turn into a pufferfish :mellow:

Lol, I agree and so I have a better idea .

Make a beast look like the bird in the right hand of @Madlen

:P:lol:

4 hours ago, orko said:

Holy Moly! Where have you been so long, @Macamus?

Lurking in the shadows like a lady of the night! 

I'm just not very active anymore and the new forum is so sliced up into day too many categories it's annoying to read 

So i'll make it clear , Nemesis worth 6 janus or ceres  ,7,5 phoebe , 10 eris , and tbh 1) ceres was so good it still do the job but not like it used to be , 2) janus now is so freaking good i can raid with it all day long specially when having high hero leadership u can teleport a whole army 3) eris is a good pal too for that price of 15k i'd say it is so worthy to get 4) phoebe even tho it is not a good attack pal  u can donate 7 of it to the ally and get phoebe beast , now to my point , 150k crystal will take around 4 to 6 months to collect  if u join every single pro league ,   that's 1800 gems per month . for this effort , time and price , the least thing expected from i'de say the most expensive pal in the game  is summoning 1 random dragon per transformation like it should be so op , u can add ranged spells to it firestorm blizzard stun hammer strike or bladestorm  , u can do so much things with it ! not just leave it  totally crappy  if u not aware it is the only pal introduced in Pro League at lvl 9 ! this is how much it is crappy ,+ i bet that there is no RR2 player using it in normal raids ! no one will ever use it

Name: Nemesis

Ability: fire bombs that deals  random dmg ( high dmg)

Range of ability : 3 minimal  

Special ability : -Transform into a beast mode, transform  duration should be reduced + the pal should be faster and always in front of the hero 

-Casts random spells  at least 3 spells per transformation ( or only 2 if it will be op with 3 spells) + deal a stronger armageddon  or even a phoebe beast lvl like

-Summon a random dragon before transforming back to normal pal (maybe for lvl 1 30% chance)  + few skeletons or u can just remove skeletons + stunning enemy when                                 turning  back (time wrap is an option too)

Upgrading the pal:   should  increase the chance of getting a dragon max is 75% for a lvl 10 , and the transformation duration  (6s max ) 

the rest is up to the dev team 

Well I had already made a topic much earlier but there were no response.

In this topic I have mentioned extra things. That means I consider every above mentioned Ideas of Players + these things also in topic :-

Edited by InfinitYash

4 hours ago, InfinitYash said:

Well I had already made a topic much earlier but there were no response.

In this topic I have mentioned extra things. That means I consider every above mentioned Ideas of Players + these things also in topic :-

This was also one of the threads I have forwarded already ;)

...Well the cost is sky touching .. that pal is still not affordable to poor Noobs like me!"

But don't worry the day will either come or I will make it come to my collection. 😁