FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted Please discuss a possible Nemesis Pal buff

I don't have one and I'm never gonna buy it unless its worthy. The dragon idea is awesome though. If it summon dragons every time it transforms, plus the speed problem is solved then I'll think about thinking to buy Nemesis.

I do not have Nemesis and I am not really planning to buy it in the near future... But I just  want to say "be careful". 

Nemesis has the potential to become devastating and I don't want to see everybody attacking with it like everyone is now using Pheobe in defense. It's just not healthy for the game. 

Edited by Artaq

Add some more minions and can be shielded 

Instead of beast transformation give spells like apocalypse. Even two spells will be good due to high pro crystals. 

Make it run faster.

But please don't make it more powerful. 

10 hours ago, Boundingleaf285 said:

But please don't make it more powerful. 

it is not powerful at all , if u play pro league you will understand what i mean , every pal in pro league was lvl1  i believe  max was lvl 4 and in the case of nemesis jump directly to lvl 9 and still worthless so don't say it is powerful pal in that case i'd say irmgard is so op ;) 

Since it fires random projectiles, give it kickback aura. Then at least protects hero plus troops somewhat and it might be worth investment.

since there is NONE whatsoever effective solution against double boosted gargoyle nests in the game, I suggest we add a long lasting mid-range bladestorm to the pal form (but not necessarily to the beast) while beast form shouldn't be automatic anymore to add more playing options for the buyers. Gargoyle nests can't be dealt with now, Nemesis can help pro-players with that problem. Price might want to be normalized a little as well, down to 100k. 

1 hour ago, goodoldzha said:

since there is NONE whatsoever effective solution against double boosted gargoyle nests in the game, I suggest we add a long lasting mid-range bladestorm to the pal form (but not necessarily to the beast) while beast form shouldn't be automatic anymore to add more playing options for the buyers. Gargoyle nests can't be dealt with now, Nemesis can help pro-players with that problem. Price might want to be normalized a little as well, down to 100k. 

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, goodoldzha said:

None? Why would you suggest bladestorm for the pal then? The irony....

The solution is to use bladestorm as a spell then. Simple.

47 minutes ago, Falke said:

None? Why would you suggest bladestorm for the pal then? The irony....

The solution is to use bladestorm as a spell then. Simple.

i totally agree why spending 150k crystal for just bladestorm or bomb kicking aura ? when i can use them  by wearing a ring and equipping the spell we need smthg unique smthg that really should coast 150k

who told you blade can take out gargoyles effectively? which bases are you attacking? don't you think that there might be a reason why people resorted to offensive ceres beast for dealing with gargoyles? blade has 4 seconds of inactivity while hoards of gargoyles are nearly non-stop. this is why I asked for a long-lasting version of bladestorm yet with a minimal range to prevent any overpowered offense effect.

15 hours ago, goodoldzha said:

who told you blade can take out gargoyles effectively? which bases are you attacking? don't you think that there might be a reason why people resorted to offensive ceres beast for dealing with gargoyles? blade has 4 seconds of inactivity while hoards of gargoyles are nearly non-stop. this is why I asked for a long-lasting version of bladestorm yet with a minimal range to prevent any overpowered offense effect.

i will answer u with just 2 point 

First nemesis is not only your personal pal it is out there for everyone so u can't demand personal needs u may find that BS is a cool feature but no it will only serve u

second nemesis is the most expensive pal so it needs to be overpowered in terms of power nemesis now is 1/5 janus/ ceres power yet it coast 6 times price 

15 hours ago, goodoldzha said:

It's a common combo at the top. You can take out any gargoyles base with bladestorm, without scroll. The only reason to use scrolls at the top is to score 100% during war / conquest.

Up to you whether you want to believe it can be done or not.

1 hour ago, Falke said:

It's a common combo at the top. You can take out any gargoyles base with bladestorm, without scroll. The only reason to use scrolls at the top is to score 100% during war / conquest.

Up to you whether you want to believe it can be done or not.

Yes, it is challenging, but it can be done.

The most annoying thing about gargoyles is the freezes and slowdowns associated with their visual effects.

4 hours ago, G1nasis said:

First nemesis is not only your personal pal...

I suggested something.

4 hours ago, Falke said:

Fact is there are some impossible to beat bases among the top bases while there shouldn't be any. beating some has a success ratio of less than 10-20%. for nearly anybody and any combo. It's just not a fair ratio. I can beat many gargoyle bases as well, with blade or without it. But truth is gargoyles are a headache and ruin the fun of playing. Nemesis can shift that headache from the gameplay to saving crystals from pro-league.

58 minutes ago, goodoldzha said:

Fact is there are some impossible to beat bases among the top bases while there shouldn't be any. beating some has a success ratio of less than 10-20%. for nearly anybody and any combo. It's just not a fair ratio. I can beat many gargoyle bases as well, with blade or without it. But truth is gargoyles are a headache and ruin the fun of playing. Nemesis can shift that headache from the gameplay to saving crystals from pro-league.

Can you name a few examples ?

try my own: goodoldzha

and if you find it too easy, please try Su Handsome. or Culinaris

don't go rambo please. try to play troops with medals gear (which usually includes 2 farmer perks). then it can be considered a normal daily raid. Also please don't use war dragons, surprise mummies or frenzy blasters as they are not guaranteed to be accessible at any given time.

7 hours ago, goodoldzha said:

try my own: goodoldzha

and if you find it too easy, please try Su Handsome. or Culinaris

don't go rambo please. try to play troops with medals gear (which usually includes 2 farmer perks). then it can be considered a normal daily raid. Also please don't use war dragons, surprise mummies or frenzy blasters as they are not guaranteed to be accessible at any given time.

Can even be done with war gear.

If you're genuine about wanting to know how, you can pm me your LINE id and I will be happy to share.

medals gear is as as hard as war gear. I can do my own base with war gear but not the other two.

& you can keep your combos to yourself while here's two combos I'd like to publicly share:

• tc+flute+heal+ogre+paladin+wolf+heal ring+ceres
  • monk+tc+sr+sonic blast+heal ring+fritz(kaiser)

that doesn't mean I like playing these combos. there's also firefrost's archers combo. none are good or efficient for that matter.

3 minutes ago, goodoldzha said:

medals gear is as as hard as war gear. I can do my own base with war gear but not the other two.

& you can keep your combos to yourself while here's two combos I'd like to publicly share:

• tc+flute+heal+ogre+paladin+wolf+heal ring+ceres
  • monk+tc+sr+sonic blast+heal ring+fritz(kaiser)

that doesn't mean I like playing these combos. there's also firefrost's archers combo. none are good or efficient for that matter.

Su and culinaris base isn't that difficult, especially not when they don't even have all the boosts at the moment.

Sure, no problem. Just offering to share info if you wanted it. I respect that you want to play the game as how you enjoy it.

46 minutes ago, G1nasis said:

@Madlen they need to start another topic i guess would u mind clearing some unwanted comments please 

Yup, your comment is unwanted and should be cleared.

Up to this point, Goodolzha made a very relevant suggestion to add bladestorm to Nemesis Pal because he felt that it would be a good counter at the top, for gargoyles base, and I was putting forth points as to why it shouldn't be the case because there is already a good counter to it. Having a mid range bladestorm on a pal will likely not work as a counter better than the spell anyway. After that, any points further I asked to pm to not bring this topic too far, but whatever that was discussed was relevant to the point of having a bladestorm Nemesis.

Then again, guess you are no where near at a level where you need to fight high level gargoyles base, that's why you couldn't comprehend it and you felt it was irrelevant.

Good luck.

21 minutes ago, Falke said:

Yup, your comment is unwanted and should be cleared.

Up to this point, Goodolzha made a very relevant suggestion to add bladestorm to Nemesis Pal because he felt that it would be a good counter at the top, for gargoyles base, and I was putting forth points as to why it shouldn't be the case because there is already a good counter to it. Having a mid range bladestorm on a pal will likely not work as a counter better than the spell anyway. After that, any points further I asked to pm to not bring this topic too far, but whatever that was discussed was relevant to the point of having a bladestorm Nemesis.

Then again, guess you are no where near at a level where you need to fight high level gargoyles base, that's why you couldn't comprehend it and you felt it was irrelevant.

Good luck.

well all i know is this is a thread for nemesis' buff  , don't feel offended  boy :D we are not talking about gargoyles bases here