FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted Please discuss a possible Nemesis Pal buff

Hi guys,

Please don't go offtopic and stay away from personal insults, please. Thanks.

i really doesn't think that making nemessis available with lower price is a good idea because crystals are hard to get and what will happened to the others that bought it with 150k crystal ?! are they going to get back that discount crystal ?! this feels bad to me and others  when this happened to ERIS pall.

and adding  battlecry effect as long as transform duration on nemessis would be good 

1 hour ago, LordSlither said:

i really doesn't think that making nemessis available with lower price is a good idea because crystals are hard to get and what will happened to the others that bought it with 150k crystal ?! are they going to get back that discount crystal ?! this feels bad to me and others  when this happened to ERIS pall.

Good point they said buff not price discussion so it is not going to be reduced they just need to buff it and make it worthy 

13 minutes ago, G1nasis said:

Good point they said buff not price discussion so it is not going to be reduced they just need to buff it and make it worthy 

i know that and if you read other topics you notice that a lot of people asked to make nemessis available with lower price 
im telling this just i dont want same bad experience happens to me or others