FlareGames
Madlen

feedback wanted Please discuss a possible Nemesis Pal buff

5 hours ago, LacunaC said:

If anything, I would suggest replacing translocation with fear. Translocation is a liability.

With fear, nemesis would be at a good place with its price, since it has a chance to make beasts running around like a fool, just like the fear effect special war boost howling wolves had on them 

Since that fear wolf also scared beasts, that would help lower players and seduce them to save crystals to get it. It would solve their phoebe beast problem, phoebe simply would run away, instead of killing the entire army.

When they indeed also improved nemesis by keeping it a beast all the time (pal flute would be obsolete) plus do descent damage in combo with the fear aura, it would really be worth investing for non top players. Something extra would be required indeed for top players, like dragons.

Edited by Dena4

i thought flare would have something for the beast but they didn't announce it , but now come to think about it they only mentioned speed bonus for the beast form . so flare make sure to surprise us with something special for it before the update 

That fear would also be something interesting on Nemesis

But they don't even let normal fear work properly on units. So I don't think they would let that stronger fear affect beasts. 
Remember that Ceres has 100% fear chance!!! But that fear almost never works.

There is a lot of exciting stuff that they could change to make Nemesis worth those 150k crystals,
but the changes announced didn't even get close to reaching that goal.

2 minutes ago, Darkerion said:

But they don't even let normal fear work properly on units. So I don't think they would let that stronger fear affect beasts. 

There is a lot of exciting stuff that they could change to make Nemesis worth those 150k crystals,

i think if it have a chance let's say 50% upgradable by every lvl , every transformation of summoning one dragon fire ice or stone i would pay 200k  crystal not only 150k. i'm not sure why flare ignore all the idea for the special ability and buff the normal attacks , we have 10s of awesome abilities and bam 6s of just smacking the ground and summoning skeleton  

19 minutes ago, Darkerion said:

1) I remember your fear related topic and I agree with you. That should be adressed/fixed properly.

2) I don't think Flare is trying to make Nemesis worth 150k and they've said as much. The 150k cost is more of a goal for crystal hoarders.

They're just trying to make Nemesis better and more popular, but not in a way that matches the 150k cost.

8 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

1) I remember your fear related topic and I agree with you. That should be adressed/fixed properly.

2) I don't think Flare is trying to make Nemesis worth 150k and they've said as much. The 150k cost is more of a goal for crystal hoarders.

They're just trying to make Nemesis better and more popular, but not in a way that matches the 150k cost.

Using their words here:

The price was to make Nemesis a "long-term goal to the players in the late/end game" 
This topic and the buffs are because Nemesis "needs to be even more powerful to make this long-term goal more desirable"

I won't desire an overpriced pal that is not even worth 10% of its price

Okay for One last time let me take it clear and better for Nemesis.

Everything changed in Nemesis is really good and way better but if these changes could be made, in a limited way, then it would be amazing:- 

1. Everything new abilities is awesome i.e. Translocation, Confusion, Zombify. Nothing to change here.

2. As a Dragon, I guess everyone will fear it more than a wolf I guess. But to keep it fair, may be not 100%, but Nemesis should be given Fear Ability in the range of 3.0-4.0 .

3. As it throws bombs, i guess Normal damage doesn't suits it. I don't want to make it completely vanish but he should do Blunt damage also. Cuz' every pro pal except Eris has Normal damage as its general attack.

Like Nemesis could have general attack as: Normal(Major) & Blunt(Minor) damage or Vice Versa.

At last I would say that these changes would make a really better and worthy pro pal that everyone needs BUT every changes I mentioned must happen but in such a way as to without making it OverPowered.

Thank you.

Edited by InfinitYash