Jump to content
FlareGames
Madlen

December Dev Q&A - submit your questions

Recommended Posts

NO FIGHT IN WAR

We are a new aliance SLOVAK WARRIORS, and was happy , wait a war. But we get a messages, sorry, we can´t enjoy the war, because we found not so many aliance , or some messages like this- (I don´t remember strict contents of messages)

I hope we get some compensation !!!

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Devs, you have done a great job with this forge system. 

Again..Thank you for reducing those costs.

A big help now I think it would be to make titan chests to contain Only titan items.. doing so you will allow us to continue refining while we level up, and we will never run out of resources. We can continue experimenting with different combinations in those refinements.

Most of us have pointed smth out.. "allow us to make a better use of silver and Gold items". 

I also will bring this last question one more time..

Is it possible to match old cursed items through refining to same values as new cursed items? In one of those updates you mentioned that you implemented smth like this but yet those old items continue to be weaker than new ones..

Thank u in advance and happy holidays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In this interesting post, I agree with Prometheus pointing out Mani as one of the most valuable and best managed accounts in the game:

Other accounts to consider are probably Stava2 and M4RK QUEIJO.

Since you (devs) have all the stats and data that we (players) don't see, which accounts do you consider to be the most valuable and best managed ones?

Edited by Tomaxo
link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/23/2018 at 8:47 AM, Dheth said:

Is it just a graphic glitch or upgrading Bia to level 20 .. at the cost of 9.5 millions and 175k books gives .. no improvements whatsoever !?

219087368_Screenshot(496)b.thumb.jpg.7b6056ca3f2dd48d6e0c9b964d2ad374.jpg

Can you or someone else provide a screenshot for lvl 19 & 20 Bia stats?

This is the one for lvl 21:

bia.png

Dumpster said we could gain 1 second duration.

Edited by Tomaxo
lvl 19 also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tomaxo said:

Can you or someone else provide a screenshot for lvl 20 Bia stats?

This is the one for lvl 21:

bia.png

Dumpster said we could gain 1 second duration.

The duration for level 17 is 11 seconds. It doesn’t change until level 21.

bia gains 1 second of duration every 4 levels. If you follow the pattern, it should gain a 5% move speed increase at level 20, but it doesn’t. 

Edited by dumpster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dumpster said:

The duration for level 17 is 11 seconds. It doesn’t change until level 21.

bia gains 1 second of duration every 4 levels. If you follow the pattern, it should gain a 5% move speed increase at level 20, but it doesn’t. 

According to the (incomplete) wikia, the duration increase pattern is obvious, but the rest is not evident:

http://olympusrising.wikia.com/wiki/Bia

Edited by Tomaxo
link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any plans to increase the "required level" for a member to apply for an alliance?

Its currently stuck at 100, and it has been so for years. And for that matter, I don't think that there should be any restriction for an alliance, if I want 143 or 149, it should be my choice to do so. I understand that it makes it harder to add 150 "levels", so maybe the last 10 are 1 by 1.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question .. I have refined the unique as above (see the two previous images) .. then, if I try to forge it (it hasn't been forged since quite some levels) I almost halve the values.
How comes ? Thought forging was supposed to bring it at our current level, so it should at worse keep it at same values, not halving them.

And btw, as a side note, would you please renew the forum website certificate ? It's getting annoying with all the errors and warnings.

 

1918874555_Screenshot(496).thumb.png.46f7789f8744a24d694aef2e9bd8abbb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I did a similar refining with the apple a long time ago. Result: I ***** an apple. As soon as you climb up a few levels you do not need anything anymore.

Fortunately, I was three 😉

Happy new year

 

Ho fatto tempo fa una simile raffinazione con la mela. Risultato: mi sono fottuto una mela.

Appena sali di qualche livello non ti serve più a nulla. Fortunatamente ne avevo tre 😉
Buon annooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, d9d9 said:

 

I did a similar refining with the apple a long time ago. Result: I ***** an apple. As soon as you climb up a few levels you do not need anything anymore.

Fortunately, I was three 😉

Happy new year

 

Ho fatto tempo fa una simile raffinazione con la mela. Risultato: mi sono fottuto una mela.

Appena sali di qualche livello non ti serve più a nulla. Fortunatamente ne avevo tre 😉
Buon annooooo


Mine was a programmed forging--so it's connected to the masteries--now I'm waiting for the other level of ascension and let's see what happens--if it comes back up or as a suspect it won't change

 

buon anno nuovo anche a te ….. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Artemus said:

Question .. I have refined the unique as above (see the two previous images) .. then, if I try to forge it (it hasn't been forged since quite some levels) I almost halve the values.
How comes ? Thought forging was supposed to bring it at our current level, so it should at worse keep it at same values, not halving them.

And btw, as a side note, would you please renew the forum website certificate ? It's getting annoying with all the errors and warnings.

 

1918874555_Screenshot(496).thumb.png.46f7789f8744a24d694aef2e9bd8abbb.png

in the first screen you forgged with a fully refined item so you also get some boosts due to this. if you now try to forge with an item of less power, you cant expect to get the same boosts (in my opinion) - the normal values just gets distributed to the 4 existing perks.
so to keep up the higher values, keep on forging with fully refined items (of equal perks if you want to keep them).
for me it looks fine (otherwise you would get a lot of overpowered items), but if this is really so, only the devs can tell.

the other thing with the website certificate: i sent an report a few days ago, but they are on hollydays...

 

edit: it is funny that your values have been increased from 3 to 4 perks... i just see a reduction when i try uniques to refine... maybe because you already used a silver item before. interesting, thx.

 

edit2: just to compare (lvl 135) two screen shots of an apple if i would forge normal and once with an fully refined item (which was not made for this purpose, so i wont do this...). this apple was also not forged for some lvls now (i think the last time at lvl 130 or 131)
image.png.f409526984335bffb4655b9def566233.png
image.png.dbeb569ec7e5b00deaeb2d098f6c16c6.png

Edited by NaN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NaN said:

for me it looks fine (otherwise you would get a lot of overpowered items), but if this is really so, only the devs can tell

Is it written somewhere or just a guess or .. ? I mean, that to keep an unique with 3/4 perks at your level you have to burn a titan with 4 perks or you end up losing values ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dheth said:

Is it written somewhere or just a guess or .. ? I mean, that to keep an unique with 3/4 perks at your level you have to burn a titan with 4 perks or you end up losing values ?

 

I think it's very bizzare that perk values get REDUCED when you try to use a bronze item. That seems like unintended behavior. I could see it only improve the base perks, and that you need gold or silver items to improve refined perks. But to weaken the item makes no sense.

But yes, currently, if you want to improve a gold-refined unique item, you need to use another gold 5* titan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dumpster said:

I think it's very bizzare that perk values get REDUCED when you try to use a bronze item. That seems like unintended behavior. I could see it only improve the base perks, and that you need gold or silver items to improve refined perks. But to weaken the item makes no sense.

But yes, currently, if you want to improve a gold-refined unique item, you need to use another gold 5* titan.

Can you show me ?  please D.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dumpster said:

How to make a gold item? 

screen shots of forging a 4 perks unique with a gold titan and normal titan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madlen dear, can you fit this in the dev questions as well ?
Basically, is it correct to say that to improve further an unique with 4 perks (even just to keep it at par with our raising levels) we must use a gold titan (5 stars titan with 4 perks as well) and that if we use instead a normal 5 stars titan the values decrease by design ?

Ps : It requires such an efford to forge and rifine that makes those infos very usefull :)


Thanks, ciao ciao Artemus ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 6:51 PM, Dheth said:

Is it written somewhere or just a guess or .. ? I mean, that to keep an unique with 3/4 perks at your level you have to burn a titan with 4 perks or you end up losing values ?

 

hey Dheth - it is just my opinion / or what i observe from the values on these items and i am ok with this rules...
if you start (have started) forging 5* titan gold items (with 4 abilities) they will not be very powerful when reaching the actual player end level of 150, so the only good thing to do with them is to use them for forge/refine uniques since they changed this process in such a way that for uniques only the forging cycles count, not the values of the items. so plan your perks "wisely", because the system works like this. and i assume they want it to work like this. do not hunt for refined items, you will have some in a few month/year when you need them. my strategy is to forge/refine now (lvl131-lvl140) items that can be used for uniques when i reach lvl150 and maybe start refining items for normal use when i reach lvl140. 

that is what i do, because they are so expensive and i also cannot invest more than some hours a day and i dont want to invest tons of gems. i think this is intended because the game is designed for years of play and joy. but i could also be wrong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 7:41 PM, dumpster said:

I think it's very bizzare that perk values get REDUCED when you try to use a bronze item. That seems like unintended behavior. I could see it only improve the base perks, and that you need gold or silver items to improve refined perks. But to weaken the item makes no sense.

But yes, currently, if you want to improve a gold-refined unique item, you need to use another gold 5* titan.

 

they say the values wont get down when using a weak gold item... but they do now specify what happens when using a bronce item on a 4 perk unique...
 

On 10/10/2018 at 12:21 PM, Madlen said:

Hi there, here the answer from Chris:

The strength of the additional perks on Uniques actually used to depend on the strength of the item you destroyed, just like when refining a regular item. But since forging a Unique is very expensive and Uniques are supposed to be strong we at some point decided to always give you the best possible (constant) strength for those additional perks on your Unique item. So the strength of those perks only depend on the level of the Unique item (after forging). They won't go down when accidentally forging it by destroying a rather weak Gold item.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×