FlareGames
Madlen

December Dev Q&A - submit your questions

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

P.s Is it possible to remove "resources" from War Chests? Fill them up with items. It's frustrating when we need items and we end up with only 2-3 items per chest (while the rest is gold and wisdom).

Thanks

I kinda like the resources, personally. And if your resources are full, they turn into gems, which you can use to buy item chests, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

P.s Is it possible to remove "resources" from War Chests? Fill them up with items. It's frustrating when we need items and we end up with only 2-3 items per chest (while the rest is gold and wisdom).

Thanks

Would be nice also remove gold from resource chest, don't make any sense to spend 600.000 gold to buy a chest and find in this chest 10k-20k gold

31 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

Would be nice also remove gold from resource chest, don't make any sense to spend 600.000 gold to buy a chest and find in this chest 10k-20k gold

That would be a huge advantage for players who raid a lot, but probably would widen the gap between chronic players and more casual players who don't raid a lot. Good for you and me, maybe not great for game balance. But who knows! I'd love it, personally, and take advantage of it all the time.

14 minutes ago, dumpster said:

That would be a huge advantage for players who raid a lot, but probably would widen the gap between chronic players and more casual players who don't raid a lot. Good for you and me, maybe not great for game balance. But who knows! I'd love it, personally, and take advantage of it all the time.

I think it would benefit everyone because "I spend gold to buy ambrosia and wisdom, I do not spend 600k of gold to buy 10k of gold" 

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

Thanks

Yes there should be items in battle chests won in allaince wars not gold ,wisdom or amborsia.

I need items not resources most of the time.

Now wars are rare, to many breaks.

So it becomes hard to find good items while levelling up.

2 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

I think it would benefit everyone because "I spend gold to buy ambrosia and wisdom, I do not spend 600k of gold to buy 10k of gold" 

Right, but the only people who have gold to spare are the ones who raid all the time and earn it that way. If gold could be instantly transferred to wisdom and gems it's a big advantage for players like you and me.

But I hope they do it, I'd abuse the heck out of it.

5 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Yes there should be items in battle chests won in allaince wars not gold ,wisdom or amborsia.

I need items not resources most of the time.

Now wars are rare, to many breaks.

So it becomes hard to find good items while levelling up.

I know it's not what you're asking for, but I've found that the blue item chests for 25 gems are actually a really good value. I like them as much as the green item chests, and you always get a purple or 2 in each one.

7 hours ago, dumpster said:

I kinda like the resources, personally. And if your resources are full, they turn into gems, which you can use to buy item chests, I suppose. 

if war chests are opened with full resources you should mostly get 11 items. sometimes 10 and 1 with gems. something like this. but who has nowadays full resources... maybe only during war break if the buildings etc. are timed good.

32 minutes ago, NaN said:

if war chests are opened with full resources you should mostly get 11 items. sometimes 10 and 1 with gems. something like this. but who has nowadays full resources... maybe only during war break if the buildings etc. are timed good.

I like saving my war chests to fill up on resources before odyssey. 

On 1/11/2019 at 1:44 PM, dumpster said:

Right, but the only people who have gold to spare are the ones who raid all the time and earn it that way. If gold could be instantly transferred to wisdom and gems it's a big advantage for players like you and me.

But I hope they do it, I'd abuse the heck out of it.

That'd be lovely! My Cadmus will laugh all day 😂.

And totally agree with the blue item chests. I am liking it more and more.