FlareGames
ALBERTOCOMANDOSBR

Global chat with translator, story mode and gifts by trophies.

Hello my name is Alberto and Alberto BR commands in the game it is a pleasure to contribute to the growth of our game.

Well I'm here for me and at the request of many players, we would like to ask you to add trophy levels and that by hitting that level or record, each player would get a gift, like a Titan chest or a chest with some gems, something that motivate us more, to search for trophies, this would move the game more and would also have more competition in the trophy rall.

Another thing I would ask is for the game to get better and more people wanting to download it, it would be great if we had a campaign mode for each hero, a story mode would be great an individual campaign with each hero would show show browsing mythological stories, have more things to do in the game think about it.

Another thing would be a global chat, which we asked for a long time and we are not taken care of.

We would also like each player to have the Flag of their country so that the alliances could identify the player of their nation or that in the chat, as we see in many games, you could add a translator in the global chat would be great.
Thank you and please help us.