FlareGames
Madlen

Feedback thread for: Version 4.4 available now - Royal Guardians // Other improvements and bug fixes + Version 4.4.1

8 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Dear players,
We have possibly found the reason for the crashes that some players are experiencing at the moment.
While we are building a fix for this and will release it asap we wanted to let you know what we think the reason possibly is so that you have a chance to avoid it. 

Keep in mind:

This is still partially based on speculations, as we don't know for sure yet, but it looks like the cause of the crashes is connected to Defense Yetis. Since there are also random factors involved here, the crash will probably not occur every time a base with Defense Yetis is attacked, but in some cases. So in order to avoid crashes at the moment, it would be a workaround to avoid those types of battles (see attached picture - you can do so in the battle overview screen).

If you are affected by the crashes, we want to encourage you to reach out to our customer service.

https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Your Royal Revolt 2 team

yeti.png

Uhm, almost every base/Alliance has the defensive ninja. You can't avoid them in conquest of anywhere else

1 minute ago, cr1 said:

Seems like a joke.

dnt attack bases with ninja😂😂

We are aware that this is a critical issue right now, especially because of the Conquest. Nonetheless, we wanted to share the information with you in order to make you aware of it and offer a potential workaround.

4 minutes ago, Madlen said:

We are aware that this is a critical issue right now, especially because of the Conquest. Nonetheless, we wanted to share the information with you in order to make you aware of it and offer a potential workaround.

Its ok, just was fun( try to find the base without ninja at top1000)

anyway i didny have even 1 crush due this days, but a lot of my mates had.

Yeah look like a case by case, i have no crash too, maybe i got lucky not infected somehow or because i killed them so fast with my awsome skill and god like speed they do not make animation or skill that lead to  crash data yet ? 

Edited by soilwk

17 minutes ago, Madlen said:

Sorry, but that really is a joke, right? The workaround is to attack bases without defensive yeti’s? Euhm, conquest is going on, crashes all over the place... and ofcourse no bases without yeti’s to be found.

maybe better just stop conquest and give everyone all rewards? Cause now it’s not possible to have a fair result if it only depends on which team has fewest crashes

Only faced crashes when using the donkey (I only have the donkey). When I don't use them, it doesn't crash. So the workaround should be "don't use the guardians". Don't know if someone's game crashed while not using the guardians

In one case, I have used the donkey during a raid, then at the gate, where no yetis were and the gate was about to go down, the game crashed. Didn't use the donkey in that moment

Edited by Domikick

Playing on ios and android with monkey (only one 1 have still didnt got anything else from free chests😡) but no crashes..not with using donkey and not against ninja's.

But i am having trouble to connect to the game and its getting wurse by the hour!!!... setting my alarmclock and already trying for an hour to connect!

Keeps saying...not able to reach the server. I edited at 03.00 in the morning.

This is ruining the conquest for us😡

Edited by Pommetje

1. Make my base like that so anyone who attacks me get a crash and I get trophies. Soon I will be on top 10. I have Yetis in my defense just so you know.
17 hours ago, Madlen said:

This is still partially based on speculations, as we don't know for sure yet, but it looks like the cause of the crashes is connected to Defense Yetis

I also noted that the odds to find skulls in cof decreased seriously. It's not only during conquest, also during ware season. With odds 75% of success, I expect 25% failure rate and this means not 2-4 out of 5 failures. That should be a rarity to have 3+ failures out of 5. So can someone confirm success rate is still 75%? Some amongst us also wear pro gear (and might use a pro pal), so the odds on success should even increase and there should be definitely less than 25% failure rate! 

For example, the odds to need 45 gems to find those skulls are 2% (without holding reckon with pro pal plus gear). Why oh why in a few raids I already had to use 45 gems multiple times? I don't believe in (bad) karma, the algorithm is executed by a computer algorithm.  

I already gave a couple of options a while ago. Option A,  if you want us to raid highest possible opponent and reward that, just give the extra skulls at the end of the raid.

Option B is to give the skulls after first time paying gems (after a failure!) or even a better idea, lower the gems to 5 required to continue opening. 

Edited by Dena4

Windows 10 PC here and don't have crash. like a minority I got lucky I guess. Its true in the other way in the alliance I am now we don't face any Yeti base and all the base I face don't have any Yeti in defense. Maybe that explain my games work perfectly. Since the last Ninja Event I don't have see any Yeti in the game. 

When will the crashes be fixed? Yesterday it even crashed while I didn't use the guardian at all. Crashed right at the gate. Using guardians atm is not an option since it makes the game crash more often than not

On 12/13/2018 at 3:14 PM, LacunaC said:

Potential workaround would be to swap out yeti with normal ninjas via a server maintenance. Simple solution where no one will actually lose anything. Don't overthink it.

Unless the same bug happens with any kind of mercenary troops. 🤷‍♂️