FlareGames
Madlen

Feedback thread for: Version 4.4 available now - Royal Guardians // Other improvements and bug fixes + Version 4.4.1

2 minutes ago, Invizzzible said:

@Madlen nothing has changed

Then I would kindly ask you to send crash reports in the bug thread. Thank you!

So what I read people still have crash and problem. So I guess I will still at version 4.0 for a long moment.

Well I guess I will take a chance and download 4.4.1 to make my game up to date. Will see what happen

Does ads for window phone get un-sponsored again ? If there is no more app ads we are fine with youtube and product ads as long as the time and reward ratio is right. 😅

I wanted to thank you 👍for the update "royal Guardians". After a few weeks playing I have the following comments to make:

1.) In my opinion, the shield spell on the guardian makes no sense.
2.) the start of the guardian and the start of the ability makes no sense for me, if the time is the same for both.
3.) The upgrade of the guardian with pearls is heavier than with pal food, the amount of pearls should remain accessible.
5.) the icecle rain is hard to recognize and should be more visible.
6.) The cooldown time of the Guardians should be reconsidered, some Guardians can only be used twice per battle.
7.) The little button "pause" is badly placed and should not be down near the 2 often used buttons.

I like the new Guardians😊, but it's a long way to level ... an idea for more pal and guardians is a low probability in the 3rd box in COF.

Right now, these rewards are outdated.

Edited by Jesper
discussed later in this thread

Donkey seems by far the best, then probably Trusty, I have Goruc level 3, and it's useless, by the time he's available, the hard part of the map is behind, and the duration is so low as to be useless, never mind that with garg towers his suck power is basically useless (if you remember to use it within the 7 second window which is hard to see).  Sultan (level 6) is little better, the time to first use is the killer.

20 hours ago, Jesper said:

2.) the start of the guardian and the start of the ability makes no sense for me, if the time is the same for both.😊

The special ability does not have the same duration as the guardian, it is much shorter (at least the Donkey one).

I find it very useful to be able to activate the ability anytime during the guardian transformation.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

i try that with trusty i looks like the same for me ... maybe a difference on the guardians?

5 minutes ago, Jesper said:

i try that with trusty i looks like the same for me ... maybe a difference on the guardians?

Maybe.

There's a noticeable difference with the Donkey. The Donkey transformations lasts 10sec and the special is only like 3sec.

2 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

Maybe.

There's a noticeable difference with the Donkey. The Donkey transformations lasts 10sec and the special is only like 3sec.

i checked it out with my guards … the time on the picture is all time you get with the Guardians …

after that time they disappair the duration time for special ability like bombs is not given

… i think mostly direct but when a Guardian does damage over time, like trusty aura

>>> the seconds will be interresting, its a huge diffenece between 1s und 5s when activated

Screenshot (42).png

You can clearly see the ability with the Donkey.

The regular Donkey is a bit faster than the king and it becomes crazy fast (+battlecry aura) when you activate the special.

It ends after about 3seconds and you're back to the regular Donkey speed.

You can time when you want to activate the Donkey's specials. Sometimes you activate the Donkey to avoid death, but don't want to activate the super speed or the battecry.

With the Sultan you can transform and chose exactly when you want him to drop the bombs.

I didn't play much with the other guardians, but I think they work similarly.

in sum we can say all got the followed  passive skills and once/or a short special attack:

passive                                                  special

donkey            leadership boost & damage+              carrot rush (1x) & battlcry

trusty               snowball aura / ice damage                icecle rain (1x)

goruc               fireballs / fire damage                          devour (1x)

sultan              demolition power                                  bomb nova (1X)

gaspar             intimidate aura                                      royal flush (1x)             (damage not checked atm)

Edited by Jesper