FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Surviva

solved Unable to update new version

Okay so you are on a windows phone version 8.1

Its not related to RR2. Rather its a probelm on windows store side. All the apps and games showing same error code. 

Instead of delivering apps, Windows Phone 8.1 users report that the store is giving error 805a0193 when they attempt to download or update apps.  Apps appear to attempt to download, but somewhere along the way the download stalls and aborts with the error code.

So far Microsoft has not responded to the issue, but it is notable that Windows Phone 8.1 exited support in July 2017, (though the Store is mean to be supported till July 1, 2019), suggesting Microsoft may not be rushing a fix.

Here is the link to the source that confirms it. 

https://mspoweruser.com/extreme-app-gap-as-windows-phone-8-1-store-stops-working/

There is three thing you can do. 

1. Wait for Microsoft to fix that bug. 

2. Upgrade to windows 10 mobile (it has a better support from Microsoft) 

3. Or gift yourself a device of a different platform

46 minutes ago, KamakshyaP said:

Okay so you are on a windows phone version 8.1

Its not related to RR2. Rather its a probelm on windows store side. All the apps and games showing same error code. 

Here is the link to the source that confirms it. 

https://mspoweruser.com/extreme-app-gap-as-windows-phone-8-1-store-stops-working/

There is three thing you can do. 

1. Wait for Microsoft to fix that bug. 

2. Upgrade to windows 10 mobile (it has a better support from Microsoft) 

3. Or gift yourself a device of a different platform

Thank you for the response,and yes I'm on windows phone version 8.1, today I'm able to update and play, I think Microsoft fixed that bug. Thanks again for taking the time, I'll try to gift myself a device in the near future.  Good Day.